• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump proven unfit for power again by Washington Examiner

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A little help here.

Not familiar enough with the Washington Examiner and their print relationship with DJT, but if it used to be a favorable one, it's no longer there. They've pegged him well today. imo

However, they do ask their readers to find a better Republican.

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.

A little help here.

Not familiar enough with the Washington Examiner and their print relationship with DJT, but if it used to be a favorable one, it's no longer there. They've pegged him well today. imo

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.
Nonsense.

A little help here.

We don't need The Washington Examiner to tell us Mr. "Let's Nuke Hurricanes" is unfit for office.

We don't need The Washington Examiner to tell us Mr. "Let's Nuke Hurricanes" is unfit for office.
I concur, sir.

If only 30% of DJT's Q base could get the same late clue by Nov, this country will breathe a Constitutional sigh.

A little help here.

I have some familiarity with the Examiner, as they pop up in my news feeds from time to time. They are right leaning, but not Breitbart or OAN crazy, their stories are generally factual with a conservative twist. I don't mind this since I like to see various sides of a story when possible.

A little help here.

Trump IS a disgrace

A little help here.

As the fact finding Committee digs deeper, and more testify, and they will, we will see some erosion for Trump. DeSantis i am sure IS watching the Hearings, with a grin.
A little help here.

DeSantis is one happy man with the Jan 6 Hearings

What's nonsense? The editorial? Or the fact that WE is an ultra-conservative newspaper that long supported Trump?
Yeah, the Trump support is obvious. :rolleyes:

Nonsense.

So you are telling all of us that given the choice of Trump being the Republican nominee you would actually vote for him again?

A little help here.

It remains to be seen how many will actually see thru the GOP smoke screen.

3 hours and 17 minutes

Folks remember that number, that's how long it took for the Executive Branches Chief law and order Officer to say 2 simple words, go home.

3 hours and 17 minutes dereliction of duty, I don't care how chapped your ass is over the election. He took an oath, but either didn't comprehend or cared not to. Either way it's a serious dereliction of duty, people died, police beaten and he watched, refused to say go home.

Can a Trump supporter explain Trump's inaction those 3 hours and 17 minutes.

There is NO excuse for this tyoe of dereliction.

A little help here.

Not impressed with the Examiner if it took them this long to figure out DJT was unfit. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE with brains knew it in 2015

That was obvious from the get go

Spicy and his inauguration pics 🙄

I was willing to give the guy a chance, he was elected fairly, but damn that first news conference, my thought was shit, this for next four years🙄

I am a glass half full guy, even i knew we where in for a rough ride. Little did i know in 2017 how rough it would turn out, an attempted insurrection.

Not impressed with the Examiner if it took them this long to figure out DJT was unfit. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE with brains knew it in 2015
On the right wing, you can believe some things but you can't say them in public. For the last 6-7 years, you couldn't say negative things about Trump. That's finally beginning to fade and Washington Examiner is testing the waters.

I knew it in 1985

He did an interview with Oprah, egotistical loud mouth, as he got older i added the word buffoon to describe him.

On the right wing, you can believe some things but you can't say them in public. For the last 6-7 years, you couldn't say negative things about Trump. That's finally beginning to fade and Washington Examiner is testing the waters.
how sad --------and how pathetic of the right

I concur, sir.

If only 30% of DJT's Q base could get the same late clue by Nov, this country will breathe a Constitutional sigh.
I doubt a Trump supporter reads the Examiner, unless it's the Sunday edition with comics.

yeah, but he was not running then
True

But in the 90's he started hinting at running, that alarmed me even then. His narcissism ruled him out.

I don't put people in positions of power with severe narcissism, it's dangerous, and a personality disorder. Unfit

True

But in the 90's he started hinting at running, that alarmed me even then. His narcissism ruled him out.

I don't put people in positions of power with severe narcissism, it's dangerous, and a personality disorder. Unfit
It did not bother me at all when he talked about it in the 1990s----------I was almost positive that no one, I mean NO ONE, could be dumb enough to vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom