• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump post 45 minute FB video

GolfingChef

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I tried to watch it all, but could not do more than about 12.

All he did was repeat the same old tied argument that have been thrown out of every court in the land so far.

A lot of time, he repeats his claims over and over again

I tried to watch it all, but could not do more than about 12.

All he did was repeat the same old tied argument that have been thrown out of every court in the land so far.
More details? I dont plan to watch it either.

Is he begging for the people's support and more delusional belief in voter fraud?

Is there a link to donate $$? :sneaky:

More details? I dont plan to watch it either.

Is he begging for the people's support and more delusional belief in voter fraud?

Is there a link to donate $$? :sneaky:

nothing new at all. he even held up a chart of the the Wisconsin "ballot dump" that cost him the state so it has to be fake

I stand corrected, Trump found a new level of bat shit crazy.

Lot of dumps mentioned. Apparently that’s what happens when a city vote comes in. Trump is losing it.

Lot of dumps mentioned. Apparently that’s what happens when a city vote comes in. Trump is losing it.

I am betting it took a good 4 to 5 hours to film that. there were so many places where you could tell they stopped filming and then came back to it.

A lot of time, he repeats his claims over and over again
Crazy old people tend to do that, 2024 my ass, his kids will have him committed by then.

Stable genius turns out to be an unstable moron.

Problem now is, he has".....driven well past the last exit to relevance...." and is seeking relevance again.

9938854faf5870b25064ea683f081832889395dc.jpg

Could definetely see him using the emergency broadcast system.....

.......just so he couln't be tuned out next time.

Back
Top Bottom