• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump polling ahead of Biden and Harris

AtlantaAdonis

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

WTF is wrong with this country? The guy tried to overthrow democracy and people would choose him over what we have in the White House? Un-****ing believable.

IMO, Biden should sign an executive order right now mandating diversity training for all registered voters or you can't vote. We're going to have to do very unorthodox things to save our democracy.

It is indeed horrible news if there's any truth to the poll.

IMO, Biden should sign an executive order right now mandating diversity training for all registered voters or you can't vote.

Surely you're joking.

WTF is wrong with this country? The guy tried to overthrow democracy and people would choose him over what we have in the White House? Un-****ing believable.

IMO, Biden should sign an executive order right now mandating diversity training for all registered voters or you can't vote. We're going to have to do very unorthodox things to save our democracy.
The stupidity of the American public is amazing.

he isnt going to run his ego cant handle another ass whoopin
this is almost as stupid as trump running LMAO

Hmm… that (bolded above) seems just a tad authoritarian. ;)

Other polls suggest a Dem over GOP win........polls involving Trump/Biden are not worth looking at. It's not going to happen. If Trump actually runs it will all come flooding back and a bologna sandwich would beat him.

Other polls suggest a Dem over GOP win........polls involving Trump/Biden are not worth looking at. It's not going to happen. If Trump actually runs it will all come flooding back and a bologna sandwich would beat him.

I hope you're right, and I wish I was as sure as you are.

But I'm hoping for a good solid conviction in an impartial court of law to disqualify him. If he runs, even if he doesn't win, it will be a very bad thing for the country.

Polls this far out are meaningless.

Biden doesn’t have the authority to establish that requirement which would probably be unconstitutional anyway.

We're going to have to do very unorthodox things to save our democracy.
Some people think that some "unorthodox things" were done in November, 2020, in order to "save our democracy."

I guess that we will never know.

Maybe.

The only thing wrong with this country is the useful idiots who let the propaganda make them believe things like "The guy tried to overthrow democracy."

These kinds of polls...not saying I pay any attention to them...confuse those useful idiots because they think EVERYONE agrees with them. Then they find out that's not true.

I feel sorry for those useful idiots...kind of.

Oh...this is your solution? More authoritarian actions than even the nonsense the propaganda pushes at you?

I understand. I really do. "The ends justify ANY means...no matter how unethical, immoral or illegal." Right?

. . .IMO, Biden should sign an executive order right now mandating diversity training for all registered voters or you can't vote. We're going to have to do very unorthodox things to save our democracy.
Hmm… that (bolded above) seems just a tad authoritarian. ;)
It was sacrcasm. (I hope! )

Fighting the anti American's with anti American behavior will never work.

Would not put any stock in a poll 2 1/2 years out over 2 guys who will probably not even be running.

Actually if he truly believed the election was fraudulent he was trying to preserve democracy. Context is relative.

Exactly. It's way too early for one thing, but the average Joe has forgotten about Trump and only sees $5 gas. Limited attention spans, most Americans.

It will happen long before that. Once the Republicans take back the House, bigmouthed morons like MTG and Gaetz will seal their fate for '24. I hope they make Greene a committee chair.

It's a poll - and there's still a long time to go before the next election.

But I agree - what the heck is wrong with us? Only 47 : 41? It ought to be more like 77 : 11; Biden is truly that bad. But, I have faith in the American people - and there's still time for the 41 to come to their senses.

and you would further annoy and alienate common voters from backing the democratic party.. go right ahead and make that mandate.. you think the covid mandate went over well, wait till you see the pushback against THAT one. .

Keep in mind that a higher percentage of Europeans than Americans can pass an American citizen test.
Europeans failed the test at around 52 percent. Americans at 63 percent. Or in other words, Europeans know more about the USA government than
Americans. That's a damn disgrace and shows how uneducated we are. (As a whole)

So do Canadians;). For the most part Americans don't know much about history, politics or current events beyond their borders. Not sure what world history is taught in high school but it seems what is taught is very American centric.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that a higher percentage of Europeans than Americans can pass an American citizen test.
Europeans failed the test at around 52 percent. Americans at 63 percent. Or in other words, Europeans know more about the USA government than
Americans. That's a damn disgrace and shows how uneducated we are. (As a whole)
And we have the DNC, the DOE, and our local teacher's unions to thank for that.

And we have the DNC, the DOE, and our local teacher's unions to thank for that.
......and perhaps the odd State and local governments who actually control curriculums. Not only excluding world history but suppressing American history that does not fit their narrative.

The poll is internally illogical. Trump beating Biden by 6 points, but Harris beating DeSantis by 2 points?

First, Biden doesn’t have the authority to add any voting requirement not supported by our Constitution.

And second, “diversity training” isn’t what you think.

And Marquett Polling has Biden by 4, what’s your point? Why didn’t you mention that one?

Back
Top Bottom