• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump polling ahead of Biden and Harris

WTF is wrong with this country? The guy tried to overthrow democracy and people would choose him over what we have in the White House? Un-****ing believable.

IMO, Biden should sign an executive order right now mandating diversity training for all registered voters or you can't vote. We're going to have to do very unorthodox things to save our democracy.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that almost nobody else on our side is in favor of this. It's righties who want to constrict the right to vote.

I don't believe Biden will be able to run, which is why Hillary has formed her 'exploratory committee'.

Some people think that some "unorthodox things" were done in November, 2020, in order to "save our democracy."

I guess that we will never know.

Maybe.
We know.

Loser #45 and his team lied their collective asses off.

A few are being held to account. Sadly though, not the biggest liar of them all.

Back
Top Bottom