• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump politicizes Turkey pardoning

Cheating in llections. Sore spot for Dems. OUCH!

The trukey he pardoned is a Russian. Mueller needs to investigate!

Is POTUS preparing to pardon Turkey Junior ?

This piece of crap manages to even wildly politicize the harmless ritual of pardoning the Thanksgiving turkey.

This was beyond disgusting with his several political jabs at democrats and investigations. He should be ashamed of himself.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-turkey-pardon-2018/index.html
So, he duplicated your thread creation methodology and you're jealous? :lamo

ETA: this was tamer than the average Jimmy Kimmel opening monologue, stop whining.

Last edited:

FYI...the proper term would be 'envious' , not 'jealous.'.....A little education can go a long way..Get ya some!!!....:Oopsie

ETA: this was tamer than the average Jimmy Kimmel opening monologue, stop whining.

How can I be jealous when I have no idea what you are talking about since this has nothing to do with me?

Since Trump pardoned his turkey, maybe he'll have eagle for Thanksgiving dinner. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom