• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump politicizes deaths of two immigrant children to score points in border wall fight

Those kids weren't even cold before the Libbos politicized their deaths.

Trump is a Patriot, and I am proud to join him in rebellion against the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA!

The hour is very late.

It just kills me that Trumptards think he's a patriot. Mr. Fake Bone Spurs wasn't patriot enough to serve, was he?

Trump cares about Trump. Period. What a great snow job he's done on his worshippers. Pathetic.

It just kills me that Trumptards think he's a patriot. Mr. Fake Bone Spurs wasn't patriot enough to serve, was he?

Trump cares about Trump. Period. What a great snow job he's done on his worshippers. Pathetic.

What I find pathetic is your behavior.

We used to be better.

Civility is a must.

Last edited:
No, it isn't.

The House already passed a budget measure that funded the wall, but even the Republicans in the Senate wouldn't vote for a similar measure.

The GOP has held the House, the Senate, and the White House for two years. Why haven't they already funded Trump's wall? See if you can come up with the answer to that.
I dont have an answer they should of fought harder for the wall in the past. As it stands now though it has passed the house without a single Democrat vote and it is stalled in the Senate because it wont get a single Democrat vote there either and they need at least 10.

Personally I think they should call it for a vote and get everyone against it on record.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What unit did Obama and Clinton serve in?

What I find pathetic is your behavior.

We used to be better.

Civility is a must.

Yet you don’t require civility from trump which proves you are a hypocrite. BE BETTER

Yet you don’t require civility from trump which proves you are a hypocrite. BE BETTER

What user name does he go by here?

Oh Never Mind.....telling me that would be a rules violation.

If I find out who he is you can bet your bippy that I will point out a repeated pattern of acting like a jerk, if I noticed such.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1c95106d96a_story.html?utm_term=.571dbc13757b

President Trump on Saturday attempted to politicize the deaths of two immigrant children who died while in custody of the Department of Homeland Security in his latest bid to score points against Democrats in his fight for border wall funding.

In a pair of midday tweets, Trump asserted that the children, both from Guatemala, were already ill before being apprehended by federal authorities. He called the deaths of all children at the border the “fault” of Democrats because of their “pathetic immigration policies” — even though his administration created new policies to slow the ability of immigrants to seek legal paths into the country.
==========================================
Anything to try to score points against the Dems but most reading his Tweet can see right through his pitiful BS. Not very presidential.

Trump did the right thing to point out that these kids are suffering because their parents have brought them to the US border in hopes of gaining illegal entry because of lax enforcement and bad corollaries to existing immigration laws. People from other countries need to understand our border is not legally open to such influx of mobs of random applicants for entry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1c95106d96a_story.html?utm_term=.571dbc13757b

President Trump on Saturday attempted to politicize the deaths of two immigrant children who died while in custody of the Department of Homeland Security in his latest bid to score points against Democrats in his fight for border wall funding.

In a pair of midday tweets, Trump asserted that the children, both from Guatemala, were already ill before being apprehended by federal authorities. He called the deaths of all children at the border the “fault” of Democrats because of their “pathetic immigration policies” — even though his administration created new policies to slow the ability of immigrants to seek legal paths into the country.
Anything to try to score points against the Dems but most reading his Tweet can see right through his pitiful BS. Not very presidential.

He is right. The democrats support of lawless people entering our country illegally is the reason these 2 children are dead. If these people knew that they could not circumvent our immigration laws they would still be alive and well in their own country seeking legal immigration to our country.

Don't care; I could have all of the feelings about Trump doing this as anyone one else. But at this point, I really and honestly don't care. I've had over a week of the left trying to climb, kicking and screaming onto any viable pile of corpses that they can mount. In order to lob more insults and attacks at the Trump administration.

But now that he's playing this game as well. All of a sudden the lot of you just don't have the stomach for it?

****ing color me surprised.

There is no deal to make. The Democrats are refusing to negotiate. They dont care that 1000s of people are not being paid as much as they do about protecting illegal aliens immunity from our laws

It’s trump’s shutdown. He took full ownership of it so there’s no reason to place any burden on Democrats for it.

It’s trump’s shutdown. He took full ownership of it so there’s no reason to place any burden on Democrats for it.
No reason except they are the ones refusing to vote yes on a bill that Trump will pass

No reason except they are the ones refusing to vote yes on a bill that Trump will pass

Trump took full ownership of the shutdown. Do you need me to post trump’s full quote? I assumed you had seen it already. There’s also video in case you’re curious.

Most people can't even tell if the government is shut down.It was basically shut down anyhow from 2008 to 2016.

Trump took full ownership of the shutdown. Do you need me to post trump’s full quote? I assumed you had seen it already. There’s also video in case you’re curious.
Is it your position that Congress isnt obligated to send the president a bill he will pass

Is it your position that Congress isnt obligated to send the president a bill he will pass

Irrelevant question. Trump took full ownership of the shutdown. Do you deny that he did this? Again, I can repost the quote or the video if you require.

What user name does he go by here?

Oh Never Mind.....telling me that would be a rules violation.

If I find out who he is you can bet your bippy that I will point out a repeated pattern of acting like a jerk, if I noticed such.

Oh so you only demand civility from POSTERS but not actual leaders. Got it. How pathetically idiotic on your part. BE BETTER

I dont have an answer they should of fought harder for the wall in the past. As it stands now though it has passed the house without a single Democrat vote and it is stalled in the Senate because it wont get a single Democrat vote there either and they need at least 10.

Personally I think they should call it for a vote and get everyone against it on record.

How would that change anything? We know who is against Trump's wall. We also know what the Democrats would like for better border security that does not involve a medival wall, but instead increases personnel and technology along the border. So what would change if we had a Yea vs Nay list?

What unit did Obama and Clinton serve in?

Clinton was also a draft dodger.

Obama is too young for the draft to have been in effect, and did not choose to serve in the military.

Got any more whataboutisms on this issue? SOOOO much fun.

Clinton was also a draft dodger.

Obama is too young for the draft to have been in effect, and did not choose to serve in the military.

Got any more whataboutisms on this issue? SOOOO much fun.

Both Obama and (Hillary) Clinton were free to join the U.S. armed forces, at anytime.

Irrelevant question. Trump took full ownership of the shutdown. Do you deny that he did this? Again, I can repost the quote or the video if you require.
Sure repost it again and again, until your liberal heart is full of glee. Unfortunately for you repeating it again and again does not change the fact that the Democrats have a responsibility to operate in good faith and they are not. Trump has an obligation to respond in turn and he is.

How would that change anything? We know who is against Trump's wall. We also know what the Democrats would like for better border security that does not involve a medival wall, but instead increases personnel and technology along the border. So what would change if we had a Yea vs Nay list?
Putting each of them on record removes any amigiouty of their position later when they are asking for our votes again. Thats why a vote matters.

As for Democrats wanting some other kind of border security. They have been rather vague about that and have not put forth a single bill to define it. Trump has outlined his 4 pillars to reduce the illegal alien problem and the Democrats have rejected all of them and offered nothing on return. The only thing they have offered is lip service. There is no substance to their purposely vauge language.

Both Obama and (Hillary) Clinton were free to join the U.S. armed forces, at anytime.

And? I'm sorry, did you have a point to that whataboutism? I didn't serve in the military. Are you implying that I'm not a patriot?

Military service is not for everyone. But using a fake medical claim to get out of it is not something a patriot would do. That's the act of a coward.

And? I'm sorry, did you have a point to that whataboutism? I didn't serve in the military. Are you implying that I'm not a patriot?

Military service is not for everyone. But using a fake medical claim to get out of it is not something a patriot would do. That's the act of a coward.

The point is, you're being hypocritical.

Back
Top Bottom