• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump pledges $10.6 Billion Handout for Mexico and other Central American countries

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From The European Union Times

Trump pledges $10.6 Billion Handout for Mexico and other Central American countries

So first $100 Billion to blacks and Latinos in the US and now 10.6 more Billions to Latinos in Central America. According to AP, the United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid and investment Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America, and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico.

What about the whites Trump? Don’t they exist? Is this why they voted for you? Don’t expect a 2nd term because its not gonna happen. Do we need to remind you that you won because of the Alt-Right vote which you will not receive again and the inactive vote where many people who never voted once in their life went out to vote. These people will not vote a second time as Trump did nothing for them.

As with the $100 Billion handout, the media is again SILENT, total blackout, it was only AP who reported on this but guess what, the media usually republish stuff from AP, well almost nobody republished this Associated Post article.

Of course they didn’t, they don’t want you to know that Trump is NOT your guy, he campaigned on the promise of building a wall and make Mexico pay for it and now look who is paying who. America is paying Mexico…. again!

COMMENT:-

Apparently Mr. Trump isn't sufficiently "conservative" for everyone.

While I am waiting to read the fine print on anything Trump "pledges" if true we have a saying for this in the Northeast. "Dawn breaks over Marblehead". Some of you will know what I mean. Others will likely have to look it up.

While I am waiting to read the fine print on anything Trump "pledges" if true we have a saying for this in the Northeast. "Dawn breaks over Marblehead". Some of you will know what I mean. Others will likely have to look it up.

I did look it up, just to confirm that it meant what I thought it meant, and it does.

Back
Top Bottom