• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump plans visit to Kenosha, Wisconsin, after Jacob Blake shooting

:lamo:lamo

In what universe would Trump say something like that. Even his speech writers don't write stuff like that.
I believe he is quoting Biden campaign statements.

I believe he is quoting Biden campaign statements.

First was built around an Obama speech, the second by Biden. Now here’s something a little more likely:

“The big backlash going on in Portland cannot be unexpected after 95 days of watching and incompetent Mayor admit that he has no idea what he is doing. The people of Portland won’t put up with no safety any longer.The Mayor is a FOOL. Bring in the National Guard! Leave Democrat cities! Let them rot!”

Boy, after those first two speeches, I’ll bet reading that really dropped your blood pressure.

Eh... Firstly, that would require the cooperation of folks on the left. More likely is that the President coming to town will bring in a whole other layer of angry protestors.

Secondly, though, I mean, what do you honestly think the odds are that Trump handles this well?

Gonna be interesting, whatever come from it.
But you're probably right. Trump will say and do what he figures will get the loudest cheers from his hard-core Trumpers, which is liable to be 180° from the right thing.

Trump, along with everybody on this forum, knows that his presence will make everything worse. And because Trump and everybody knows this to be fundamentally true, then the goal of the visit is to make everything worse.

And if you’re a trump supporter who knows full well that he’s going to make everything worse (because you know that that’s exactly what’s going to happen), start creating your defensive narrative now, cause you’re gonna need it.

Maybe he will hand out autographs......everybody’s happy!

GOP rips Obama after Dallas shooting - POLITICO

Obummer the worst President in the USA history

What in hell are you on about?
Jesus. The black guy left the White House and went home years ago. Get over it already.
Tell me something- why does your sort always bleat about Obama being the worst President ever but he's the only President you ever compare your Dear Leader to? Anyone would think you'd compare him to Clinton, a Democrat who had also been impeached. Guess he just doesn't compare to any but the worst, huh?

First was built around an Obama speech, the second by Biden. Now here’s something a little more likely:

“The big backlash going on in Portland cannot be unexpected after 95 days of watching and incompetent Mayor admit that he has no idea what he is doing. The people of Portland won’t put up with no safety any longer.The Mayor is a FOOL. Bring in the National Guard! Leave Democrat cities! Let them rot!”

Boy, after those first two speeches, I’ll bet reading that really dropped your blood pressure.

Yeah, as General Mattis said, "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us." No wonder Mattis and other lifelong Republicans like Jeff Flake, Carly Fiorina, Colin Powell, Mitt Romney, Cindy McCain, John Kasich, and George Will are all endorsing Biden.

Trump, along with everybody on this forum, knows that his presence will make everything worse. And because Trump and everybody knows this to be fundamentally true, then the goal of the visit is to make everything worse.

And if you’re a trump supporter who knows full well that he’s going to make everything worse (because you know that that’s exactly what’s going to happen), start creating your defensive narrative now, cause you’re gonna need it.

LOL Libs pulling out the rest of the strings on their heads tickles me so.

Well, I'm gobsmacked. Trump is doing something presidential.
Hell, next thing he'll be speaking in Portland, trying to diffuse the situation there. Who knew he had it in him?

Losing an election had it in him

Back
Top Bottom