• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump planning 'victory tour' of states he won

foadi

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump Planning ‘Victory Tour’ of the States That Voted for Him

Donald Trump will soon embark on a “victory tour” of the states that backed him on Election Day, a campaign aide told reporters on Thursday.

“We’re working on a victory tour now; it will happen in the next couple of weeks,” George Gigicos, the campaign’s advance team director, told pool reporters. The tour will send the president-elect “obviously to the states that we won and the swing states we flipped over,” Gigicos added.

Last week, the New York Times reported that Trump intended to continue giving large rallies as president, so as to enjoy the “instant gratification and adulation that the cheering crowds provide.”

I am planning on attending as many of these rallies as possible to sell Trump gear. Was wondering if any of you had suggestions on what type of stuff to sell? I'd imagine old campaign stuff would still sell a little, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to shift my inventory to something more along the lines of victory celebration. Anyone have any ideas?

Buy some meat at Costco and Walmart and repackage them as Trump steaks. :2razz:

Sell rotten tomatoes. I'd love to hurl some his way.

Gigantic black dildos.

Buy some meat at Costco and Walmart and repackage them as Trump steaks. :2razz:

LOL. I suspect selling food wouldn't go over very well. Since I didn't want to deal with a massive inventory this year, instead of setting up a booth and competing with others (who always had better quality) I usually just worked the line and focused on "make america geat again" and "hillary for prison" hats. Want to continue focusing on one or two products, and working the lines to get away from other vendors, preferably hats since I don't want to deal with carrying a bunch of different sizes for shirts, and buttons are a pain to carry. I have a feeling that "make america great again" hats will still sell, but there has to be a better slogan now that Trump has actually won the election.

Sell rotten tomatoes. I'd love to hurl some his way.

you ought to do that. we will see how alert the secret service is. I know a couple really good criminal defense attorneys in Indy. Maybe they can get you out of prison before you are no longer "anally retentive" :mrgreen:

I am planning on attending as many of these rallies as possible to sell Trump gear. Was wondering if any of you had suggestions on what type of stuff to sell? I'd imagine old campaign stuff would still sell a little, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to shift my inventory to something more along the lines of victory celebration. Anyone have any ideas?

Good, it keeps him out of New York. I bet those that frequent 5th Avenue love it.

Does he think his reign will be one big promotional campaign?

Anyway, sell "I'm with stupid" t-shirts.

Trump Tour 2016
Grab America by the *****

T-shirts, buttons and hats.

Trump Tour 2016
Grab America by the *****

T-shirts, buttons and hats.

I suspect hillary grabs far more ***** than Trump ever does.

There are some funny shirts with presidents depicted, that now include Trump.

https://www.themountain.com/epic-trump-t-shirt/

https://www.aafnation.com/collections/funny-political-t-shirts

**** yeah. That **** would sell great. Might be expensive to print, though :( Usually try to keep it simple.

Some other good ones

BmKWQQ.png

original.jpg

anyone know how to photoshop Trump's face on here?

d4ppSNj.jpg

I think many of the men who voted for Hillary already bought those up

They sucked all of the big dildos up and sent them to Austin for the snowflakes.

Maybe resell, rather than make anew?

Can't. Their price is $22. Don't see any discounts for bulk orders. Need to keep unit costs below $5 if I want to make a decent profit, especially for shirts (you're always left with a bunch of odd sized inventory that's difficult to sell).

Can't. Their price is $22. Don't see any discounts for bulk orders. Need to keep unit costs below $5 if I want to make a decent profit, especially for shirts (you're always left with a bunch of odd sized inventory that's difficult to sell).

Ahh that makes sense.
Just for additional information, a Trump supporter showed me these shirts and I generally used these guys to gauge various issues and topics during the election.
They seemed get me to a fairly high level of accuracy during this election.

I think those types of shirts would be very popular, especially at a victory campaign event.

Trump said almost at the jump that one of the things he was most looking forward to about the job is to be America's CheerLeader in Chief...look for these rallies be inclusive, and amazing. The plan is to keep doing them through the Presidency.

We'll see about that, But Trump does love them, he almost needs them....he is a performer at heart.

EDIT: It is going to be really hard to pull off though...but we know how Trump likes to work without a rope, he gets off on it, he needs the challenge and the Adrenalin rush.

Last edited:
How graceful :lol:

As for merchandise, sell Melania fleshlights.

best idea yet...

"Anyway, sell "I'm with stupid" t-shirts."

trump-media-crying.jpg

"Special Snowflakes" seems to be gaining traction. Maybe something along the lines of "A generation of Snowflakes, triggered on Nov 8th, 2016" but more catchy.

LOL. I suspect selling food wouldn't go over very well. Since I didn't want to deal with a massive inventory this year, instead of setting up a booth and competing with others (who always had better quality) I usually just worked the line and focused on "make america geat again" and "hillary for prison" hats. Want to continue focusing on one or two products, and working the lines to get away from other vendors, preferably hats since I don't want to deal with carrying a bunch of different sizes for shirts, and buttons are a pain to carry. I have a feeling that "make america great again" hats will still sell, but there has to be a better slogan now that Trump has actually won the election.

OK, how about:

Selling Trump University t-shirts. You can shorten it to Trump U

sample slogan:

Hey liberals, Trump U
You didn't vote for me? Trump U
You didn't get your diploma? Trump U

Back
Top Bottom