• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump picks up key endorsement

Crovax

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This sort of thing was butt stupid the first few times and it hasn't gotten any smarter.

You do realize that republicans hate the KKK along with democrats................right?

The KKK last week said that they donated to Hillary.

Anyone that pays any credence to a KKK statement is.......................................................................................................................

You do realize that republicans hate the KKK along with democrats................right?

Anyone that pays any credence to a KKK statement is.......................................................................................................................

You do recognize sarcasm right?

When it is properly structured in a sentence..........yes.

I am not a word Nazi, but you left it out there for misinterpretation.

If you honestly think that anyone would consider a KKK endorsement to be key or that it would help Trump in any meaningful way.... well you would have to have the IQ of a Trumpette pet rock

You're right! Accusing this KKK leader of supporting Donald Trump.

What a vicious attack!

Implying that because a KKK leader supports Trump, that Trump is bad, is an ad hominem fallacy.

Viciousness isn't relevant to whether something is ad hominem.

If you honestly think that anyone would consider a KKK endorsement to be key or that it would help Trump in any meaningful way.... well you would have to have the IQ of a Trumpette pet rock

If you took a serious look at your word structure, you would rethink this response. The KKK thing is about as worn out as your sarcasm.

If you took a serious look at your word structure, you would rethink this response. The KKK thing is about as worn out as your sarcasm.

It has nothing to do with word structure and everything to do with your own foolishness.

You claim the "KKK thing" is worn out but this just happened. Its not my fault that all the racist xenophobes like Donald Trump.

Implying that because a KKK leader supports Trump, that Trump is bad, is an ad hominem fallacy.

I dont think anyone has made that implication. That was your own inference.

If the limits of the criticism was, "KKK endorsed Trump, ergo Trump bad," then you would be correct.

However, we all know that there is a very specific reason that these individuals from the KKK support Trump. And that is because he says and believes things that are consistent with their belief system. And for that reason, we criticize Trump.

the KKK support Trump

I don't care. Who the KKK supports doesn't matter unless you think their advise worth taking.

No question neither party endorses the KKK or what stands for. The question is which party provides safer harbor for persons that do?

I don't care. Who the KKK supports doesn't matter unless you think their advise worth taking.

I don't care that the KKK supports Trump either.

I care to understand why the KKK supports Trump. And the reason that they support Trump is also why you should care about this story.

I care to understand why the KKK supports Trump.

Why they support Trump has nothing to do with Trump's qualifications.

Unless of course you're interested in the KKK qua KKK.

Why they support Trump has nothing to do with Trump's qualifications.

Unless of course you're interested in the KKK qua KKK.

Not his qualifications - what he says and does.

I don't care that the KKK supports Trump either.

I care to understand why the KKK supports Trump. And the reason that they support Trump is also why you should care about this story.

Why does the KKK support Hillary.........geeees. I doubt Hillary really cared to hear that either.

real dumb ,like the right wing of the republican party that got their asses handed to them the last two elections,yes the people that the party needs to listen to.the mccain,romney loosers.
“You are either going to elect Hillary Clinton who will, I think, be the most corrupt president in American history, or you’re going to help elect Donald Trump,” Gingrich told Fox News Tuesday morning. “There’s no middle ground. You can’t say virtuously, ‘Oh, I’m going to be neutral.’ If you’re neutral, you’re helping elect Hillary Clinton.”Newt Gingrich

the karl rove,rich lowery faction that thank they can throw millions of AMERICAN voters and their votes under the conservative buss,in the name of RONALD REAGAN,who by the way ,would not be conservative for these wing nuts.
this ain't 1972 ,the party process has been exposed for what it is ,and the people have rejected it and it's washington insiders.

run don run

run don run

Back
Top Bottom