• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump-Picked FBI Director 'Will Be Prosecuted and Imprisoned': Steve Bannon

Is our FBI "a danger to a free citizenry"?

• Total voters

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If Director Wray apologies and promises to vote for DJT in 2024, will you let him off the hook, Stevie old boy? Seriously, hopefully it's you who gets a special invite to a room with bars on the door and window.

1651347699207.png

Bannon, however, expressed outrage at the FBI director in an early Saturday morning Gettr post. "The FBI is out of control - a danger to a free citizenry - Chris Wray is just one of many criminals in leadership that will be prosecuted and imprisoned," the staunch Trump ally wrote.

The right-wing strategist, who hosts the popular War Room podcast, included a link to a Daily Mail article citing data first reported by The Wall Street Journal. The article was titled, "The FBI may have conducted as many as 3.4 million searches of Americans' electronic data without a warrant last year."

Despite the headline, the article actually reported that it was likely that the number of searches was "far lower." It explained that each individual search of an electronic device is counted in the data, while many devices may be searched multiple times during an investigation. It also reported that some international devices not belonging to American citizens may be included in the number. At the same time, it noted that the number still seemed startling high.

If Director Wray apologies and promises to vote for DJT in 2024, will you let him off the hook, Stevie old boy? Seriously, hopefully it's you who gets a special invite to a room with bars on the door and window.

View attachment 67388343

Bannon, however, expressed outrage at the FBI director in an early Saturday morning Gettr post. "The FBI is out of control - a danger to a free citizenry - Chris Wray is just one of many criminals in leadership that will be prosecuted and imprisoned," the staunch Trump ally wrote.

The right-wing strategist, who hosts the popular War Room podcast, included a link to a Daily Mail article citing data first reported by The Wall Street Journal. The article was titled, "The FBI may have conducted as many as 3.4 million searches of Americans' electronic data without a warrant last year."

Despite the headline, the article actually reported that it was likely that the number of searches was "far lower." It explained that each individual search of an electronic device is counted in the data, while many devices may be searched multiple times during an investigation. It also reported that some international devices not belonging to American citizens may be included in the number. At the same time, it noted that the number still seemed startling high.
Sorry, Bannon...but Wray won't see any prison time. Hell, he won't even see the inside of a courtroom.

But he and his two predecessors, along with that crooked Acting Director...McCabe...SHOULD all be in prison for their criminal actions.

Sorry, Bannon...but Wray won't see any prison time. Hell, he won't even see the inside of a courtroom.
Do you think that Wray should be put into prison?

Do you think that Wray should be put into prison?
???

What part of "But he and his two predecessors, along with that crooked Acting Director...McCabe...SHOULD all be in prison for their criminal actions." do you not understand?

???

What part of "But he and his two predecessors, along with that crooked Acting Director...McCabe...SHOULD all be in prison for their criminal actions." do you not understand?
This part.
Sorry, Bannon...but Wray won't see any prison time
From that quote, it appears that you're letting Bannon know that Director Wray will get away with whatever the Bannonites truly believe that Director Wray has done to deserve prison time. My question to you was an easy one. Do you think that he should go to prison, even though you feel that he won't be jailed?

Oh, look from which pulpit the sermon is coming!
(Loosely translated Italian saying.)

This part.

From that quote, it appears that you're letting Bannon know that Director Wray will get away with whatever the Bannonites truly believe that Director Wray has done to deserve prison time. My question to you was an easy one. Do you think that he should go to prison, even though you feel that he won't be jailed?
Again...what part of "But he and his two predecessors, along with that crooked Acting Director...McCabe...SHOULD all be in prison for their criminal actions." do you not understand? Those were MY words.

Look. I'll repeat myself. Maybe you'll understand my words this time: Wray won't go to prison. He won't even be charged. But he SHOULD be in prison.

Does that clear things up for you?

But he SHOULD be in prison.

It sure does - finally. Sorry to put you through such high stress. :D

Again...what part of "But he and his two predecessors, along with that crooked Acting Director...McCabe...SHOULD all be in prison for their criminal actions." do you not understand? Those were MY words.

Look. I'll repeat myself. Maybe you'll understand my words this time: Wray won't go to prison. He won't even be charged. But he SHOULD be in prison.

Based on what?

It sure does - finally. Sorry to put you through such high stress. :D
Next time, read my FIRST post over and over till you understand what I say. That way I won't have to repeat myself over and over.

But he and his two predecessors, along with that crooked Acting Director...McCabe...SHOULD all be in prison for their criminal actions.
Rantings....silly rantings.

Next time, read my FIRST post over and over till you understand what I say. That way I won't have to repeat myself over and over.
You repeat yourself over and over all the time, usually however it has to do with the election being stolen from trump.

You repeat yourself over and over all the time, usually however it has to do with the election being stolen from trump.
Oh, for sure, I repeat the truth as often as I can, but this time I had to repeat myself because a forum member just couldn't seem to understand plain English.

Oh, for sure, I repeat the truth as often as I can, but this time I had to repeat myself because a forum member just couldn't seem to understand plain English.
Apparently there are many different versions of the truth. "Alternative facts" as it were.

Apparently there are many different versions of the truth. "Alternative facts" as it were.
Yes, and they all come from the people working to cover up for the election fraud in 2020.

That way I won't have to repeat myself over and over.
Care to share, in your own brilliant pro Bannon eyes, what exactly Director Wray has done that deserves prison?

Care to share, in your own brilliant pro Bannon eyes, what exactly Director Wray has done that deserves prison?
No. Read the OP's article. Listen to Bannon's podcast.

Do your own work.

No. Read the OP's article. Listen to Bannon's podcast.

Do your own work.
Good to know that you don't have your own reason for why you think that Director Wray should be in prison. Appreciate your contribution here. :unsure:

Good to know that you don't have your own reason for why you think that Director Wray should be in prison. Appreciate your contribution here. :unsure:
What? You think I'm going to make up stuff? Facts are fact, no matter who presents them.

What? You think I'm going to make up stuff? Facts are fact, no matter who presents them.
Sounds like you don't believe in yourself. You're basing reasons on what Bannon states. That tells me that Bannon helps you with how to respond, in which I'm fine with that. Carry on, sport. ;)

You do realise that tRump and his minions picked the last few to hold that post, right?

Back
Top Bottom