• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump/Pence on 60 Minutes

disneydude

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
If you didn't catch this bizarre interview on 60 minutes last night, you should.

The Republican Ticket: Trump and Pence - CBS News

While not QUITE as disastarous as the famous Palin/Couric interview....this one ranks close. Pence couldn't get a word in edge wise and for the most part sat there like a chuckling puppet. Whenever he was asked a question he would either get five words in and Trump would jump in (almost like Trump was afraid of what Pence was going to say), or he would run in circles to the point that he confused even himself.

I have to believe that all except for the hard core Trumpers....who watched this, if they even for a moment thought about voting for Trump....had to be slapping their heads saying..."What the hell was I thinking"...Doh!

Sad to see the Republicans go from the "Grand Old Party" to the "Tea Party" to the now sorry state as the "TP Party".

If you didn't catch this bizarre interview on 60 minutes last night, you should.

The Republican Ticket: Trump and Pence - CBS News

While not QUITE as disastarous as the famous Palin/Couric interview....this one ranks close. Pence couldn't get a word in edge wise and for the most part sat there like a chuckling puppet. Whenever he was asked a question he would either get five words in and Trump would jump in (almost like Trump was afraid of what Pence was going to say), or he would run in circles to the point that he confused even himself.

I have to believe that all except for the hard core Trumpers....who watched this, if they even for a moment thought about voting for Trump....had to be slapping their heads saying..."What the hell was I thinking"...Doh!

It epitomized everything wrong with Trump. He couldn't even let Pence be the center of attention for 5 minutes. I've seen big egos before, but I've never seen one the size of Trump's.

It epitomized everything wrong with Trump. He couldn't even let Pence be the center of attention for 5 minutes. I've seen big egos before, but I've never seen one the size of Trump's.

Interesting observation. As if most people who seek the presidency are not narcissists.

All Pence did for the majority of the interview is sit there and chuckle. Now whenever I see Pence all I can think of is "Mr. Chuckles".

All Pence did for the majority of the interview is sit there and chuckle. Now whenever I see Pence all I can think of is "Mr. Chuckles".

Poor guy. I tried to listen to see if he had some enlightening things to say. Then, The Donald butted in.

Then poor Mr. Chuckles had to try to make it look like he was interested in what Trump had to say. I'd take a sharp stick in the eye for the lesser of two evils.

Interesting observation. As if most people who seek the presidency are not narcissists.

There is reason to believe many (if not most) people who seek positions of great power are narcissists. Most of them are just well-groomed to hide it well.

Trump: "I'm a religious man."

Stahl: "You're religious?"

Trump: "Well, yeah, I won the evangelical vote."

:lamo

Donald Trump has to be hoping that the ratings for 60 minutes last night are really low.

Back
Top Bottom