• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Pardons Michael Flynn, Who Pleaded Guilty To Lying About Russia Contact

Manafort gave polling data to a man he did not know was a Russian spy.

Are you kidding me? Tell me you are that uniformed, tell me you are not that lame, say it isn't so.

He was a ****ing russian, MANAFORT KNOWS THIS about 'Russian Diplomats'. HE KNOWS there is no such thing as a russian diplomat who is not a spy. ALL RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS ARE SPIES, THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. EVEN I know this. I"ve known it ever since the famous Russian diplomat Arkady Shevchenko who defected in the 70s but published his book about it in 1985, entitled "Breaking with Moscow" it was a NYT Bestseller. Ever since then EVERYONE in politics and international politics knows it, because Arkady told us. HE was the Under Secretary General to the UN. Now, Manafort was active in politics back then, SURELY he read that book. The book was the talk of the media at that time. ANd you're going to sit there and tell me a guy like Manafort who is active in politics and foreign affairs and didn't read or hear of that book and that he doesn't know that all Russian Diplomats are spies? It is the reason why the NSA listens to their conversations.

Give me a ****ing break.

And you know what else? IT doesn't ****ing matter because ALL that matters is he was a Russian asking for key polling data. What, do you think a Russian asking for polling data wants it for? shits and giggles? The man is a traitor and TRump hires him, and doesn't vet the MFer. This is proof, in a litany of proof, that Trump is incompetent and is a threat to US national security. His hiring of Manafort means he is complicit, Manafort was his campaign manager for Christ's sakes.

I'm not addressing the rest of your comment because if your first sentence is so ****ing lame and pure bunk, everything you comment on must therefore be bunk, as well.

Last edited:
How can anyone be so naive to think that Manafort did not know what Kilimnik was up to? That is a level of hand waving that it just bonkers.

I've thoroughly detailed why Manafort knew Kilimnik was a spy in #326 even though it doesn't matter if he knew it or not.

I've thorough detailed why it is bunk in #326

Yeah.... I saw that.

Let us not forget that Manafort knew Kilimnik from pushing pro Russian politicians in Ukraine and was the link between him and Deripaska.

Manafort knew exactly what he was doing and who he was giving information to. To assert that he had no idea is super stupid.

So, this is your proof of your claims of the following:

The article was written before we learned about the dossier that:
1. The main Russian source for the document had been been a suspected Russian agent.
2. The FBI believed that Russia knew on whose behalf Steele was working
3. The Russian source said he had no personal knowledge of what he told Steele.
4. The Russian source said the other people who told him stuff also had no personal knowledge of what they told the Russian.
5. The Russian said that Steele dossier was not entirely accurate as to what he had told Steele

We also have learned that Russia believed that the entire Trump/Russia conspiracy theory was drawn up by the Clinton campaign. Which implies Russia had penetrated the Clinton campaign.

The thing of this, is that this was known during the Obama Admin, though kept classified.

Here is the salient fact:

Nothing in your rebuttal proves Hillary Clinton had criminal exposure by hiring Fusion GPS to provide her with oppo research.

The provenance of the raw intel provided from Steele was thus

Russian>Steele>GPS>Clinton.

The 'russian' was not in contact with GPS or Clinton, nor did the Russian contact know the ultimate destination of the raw intel he or she provided.

That fact, that she is two steps removed from the russian, removes Clinton from legal jeopardy

Also, I didn't read anything in your link which proved this:

We also have learned that Russia believed that the entire Trump/Russia conspiracy theory was drawn up by the Clinton campaign. Which implies Russia had penetrated the Clinton campaign.

Last edited:
Those who are interested in the topic and remain well informed are very aware of the points the poster made. If the claim was made that there are 50 States, despite what Obama said, a leftist would want a link.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

As if trump has any room to speak of McCain's personal life. McCain could be a dick, so what, are we so fragile now a person can't get angry?
I think cheating on his wife, who was disfigured from an accident, and leaving her for another woman, after she remained loyal for 5 years waiting for him to come home, speaks more to the kind of man McCain is. You are a progressive, and you're surprised at the fragility of the press? That's so ironic. And to your point, no, Trump has no room to talk, but I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the MSM, on their treatment of McCain before, and after Trump.

Mad King Donald's Executive Disorder

I think cheating on his wife, who was disfigured from an accident, and leaving her for another woman, after she remained loyal for 5 years waiting for him to come home, speaks more to the kind of man McCain is. You are a progressive, and you're surprised at the fragility of the press? That's so ironic. And to your point, no, Trump has no room to talk, but I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the MSM, on their treatment of McCain before, and after Trump.

Still doesnt beat defrauding thousands of people of their money through a made up university.

McCain was a dick to one person around him, and you are right, it is terrible. However, Trump put people in debt through slap suits, and garbage products.

I'd take McCain over Trump.

What happened to General Flynn and his family, as well as to Roger Stone, should never happen to any American. He should sue them for millions, both to clear his name and the harm they have suffered from an out of control FBI.
Thank you for the typical Traitors-R-Us bullshit.

People from the previous administration’s FBI and justice department should be charged with crimes for what they did to Flynn

The FBI agents who questioned him said that they did not think he lied or deceived them. It would have been over right then had Flynn not been an incoming member of the Trump administration.

His persecution was pure partisan politics. Hacks don’t see a problem with it either.

If Flynn did nothing wrong, why did he plead guilty?

The reason he should not have been pardoned is the rattlesnake did it to make his buddy Bill Barr happy.
Because he lost everything he had. He could no longer defend himself. They set out to ruin his life. This should be frightening to everyone who claims to be liberal or civil libertarian.

Because he lost everything he had. He could no longer defend himself. They set out to ruin his life. This should be frightening to everyone who claims to be liberal or civil libertarian.
I think they also threatened his son as well. It was a disgusting abuse of power. The people who plotted that should be the ones being subjected to a criminal indictment

How many pardons did Obama Issue? Remember Marc Rich and Clinton. so stop the stupidity and pretending only Trump did this

So, "But Mom, he did it too!" is the defense here?

We can always complain that this president or that's pardons were undeserved. However if Trump carries on after Flynn with Manafort and others who had conspired with him or on his behalf that's dangerous new territory.

So, "But Mom, he did it too!" is the defense here?

you Trump hysterical haters are pretending he did something different than other presidents

you Trump hysterical haters are pretending he did something different than other presidents

Cut the "you haters" shit. Speak about the topic. You're bigger than this and I'm used to seeing better from your corner.

See my edit above: the nature of Trump's pardons may turn out to be far worse.

Cut the "you haters" shit. Speak about the topic. You're bigger than this and I'm used to seeing better from your corner.

See my edit above: the nature of Trump's pardons may turn out to be far worse.
The Flynn pardon was righteous. His persecution was a low point in American politics

I think they also threatened his son as well. It was a disgusting abuse of power. The people who plotted that should be the ones being subjected to a criminal indictment

They threatened to charge his son for crimes he was also guilty of - working with his father as an unregistered agent of a foreign power.... heaven forbid.

Those who are interested in the topic and remain well informed are very aware of the points the poster made. If the claim was made that there are 50 States, despite what Obama said, a leftist would want a link.
Rightists might need a link to the fact that there are 57 states and territories in the US

That comment shows that you only pay attention to hyper partisan talking points. You are absolutely uniformed You have no idea what Flynn actually did.
I'll let the Reagan appointed* DC district judge explain it to you:
“Arguably, you sold your country out,” Sullivan said, describing how Flynn had secretly been working for the Turkish government before he joined the White House, “that undermines everything this flag over here stands for.”
I am going to be frank with you, this crime is very serious,” the judge said. “I can’t hide my disgust, my disdain, at this criminal offence.”
Sullivan even wondered out loud about whether there could have been a charge for treason:
“Hypothetically could he have been charged with treason?” Sullivan asked prosecutor Brandon Van Grack.

Any of this sinking in yet? Hello? Anybody in there?

*for his first federal bench appointment. He was elevated later by GHW Bush and again by Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom