• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump pardons another criminal

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Go ahead and explain to me why this is some kind of horrible decision and nothing but further evidence of how Trump intends to destroy America.

Not a fan of the pardon power. Commutations I can deal with.

Go ahead and explain to me why this is some kind of horrible decision and nothing but further evidence of how Trump intends to destroy America.

You lot are so easy..........

Wait... what?

Why don't you explain it for us?

The bar is so low that republicans and conservatives are celebrating when Trump does not totally screw something up!

What's the video about? Is the point "Trump did something that doesn't eat all the ass! SUCK ON THAT LIBTARDS"?

Edit: oh.... I was beaten to it.

What's the video about? Is the point "Trump did something that doesn't eat all the ass! SUCK ON THAT LIBTARDS"?

Edit: oh.... I was beaten to it.

He legitimately did believe liberals would be up in arms about this. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom