• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Panics:"promising everyone a pony" borrowing from your grandchildren to bribe voters?

Re: Trump Panics:"promising everyone a pony" borrowing from your grandchildren to bribe voters?

Go google where Obama got his 700 Billion to fund Obamacare and get back with us

He got that by taking it from MEDICARE.

Re: Trump Panics:"promising everyone a pony" borrowing from your grandchildren to bribe voters?

A president doesn’t control spending. If he fails to sign a spending bill or budget he can be overridden by the Congress. I suggest you learn about the responsibilities and authority held by each branch of government. It’s pretty basic stuff.
Wrong again, without his signature they can only push it through if the Majority of Congress approve of overriding his veto, something not easy to get done. Yes, pretty basic stuff yet you don't seem to grasp it.

They have not. They want it all their way. They made demands they knew could not be met. Besides, we don’t need more spending. We need to lift these irrational restrictions and get people back to work.

Now you are Lying and spouting nonsense, you are dismissed.

Stop trolling.

Run along and by the way stop lying, otherwise that might be all you are known for and we have enough of those here already.

Run along and by the way stop lying, otherwise that might be all you are known for and we have enough of those here already.

This forum is overrun with trolls.

This forum is overrun with trolls.

True, I just added one to my Ignore list.....

True, I just added one to my Ignore list.....

Right. Why do people join a discussion forum, then build an ignore list consisting of people who will challenge their comments? Are they looking for an echo chamber? Are they so insecure that they need their ego boosted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom