• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report

WaPo is not the bastion of journalism it once was. It's lost a lot of it's credibility with it's political coverage of Trump. The 'newspaper' clearly has a thing for Trump. Trump and Bezos have had a very public feud, and the publication has come out guns blazing for Trump at every opportunity.

You aren't looking at this objectively. Did I say it was false? No. I said that it lacks objectivity, and doesn't follow journalistic standards. The meat of the 'story' is so vague they can claim it supports virtually anything that comes out.

Considering Trump's behavior right after he lost the 2020 Presidential election and with him inciting the Capital riot on January 6th, the Washington Post was correct about Trump.

Deuce said:
Name one person who has criticized Trump in a significant way whom you accept as reliable.
lol. Sorry. You tried, and failed. Take care.

Deuce is right, and dcesports failed yet again. Trying to imitate Rush's fale mirror reporting that his opponents are doing what he is doing works no more dcsports than it did for Rush

Deuce said:
Name one person who has criticized Trump in a significant way whom you accept as reliable.

Deuce is right, and dcesports failed yet again. Trying to imitate Rush's fale mirror reporting that his opponents are doing what he is doing works no more dcsports than it did for Rush
lol - nope. Deuce made a failed attempt at a jab. Sorry.

And making the 'rubber band' defense isn't any more effective.

DataPoint said:
Deuce said:

Accusing your opponents of doing what you do is a fail, dcsports.

DataPoint said:
Deuce said:

Accusing your opponents of doing what you do is a fail, dcsports.
Yes. I pointed that out to you - your accusation that I do what you do is a fail.

I would prefer to discuss the topics here. You and Deuce obviously want to throw mud. Feel free to have the last word. Bye.

More personal attacks, more deflection, and a hollow post.

Again - if you want to be critical of Trump - by all means. He certainly has his flaws. Just base it on facts, rather than rumors an innuendo.

I’ll take that as a tacit admission that you know the story is going to turn out to be true.

it fits the slimy character and past record of your fool’s gold fuhrer

Every single named source who criticizes Trump you dismiss as an “anti-Trumper.” Even people who worked alongside him for months or even years. If they resigned or got fired, they had to be an anti-Trumper so you don’t trust them. Even General Mattis, whom right wingers swooned over for years, had to be canceled by the right. Only those who stuck by Trump’s side are free from this.

Except anyone who stuck with Trump the whole time was a loyal soldier, and those people don’t publicly criticize Trump.

It’s a fun catch-22 you got going there.

Yeah, remember how the mob stomped and cheered when Trump announced that he was naming, and he paused for effect, “Mad Dog Matos”?

Now to the very same people, Matis is an un person. Just because their fuhrer said so.

Read the article, it does not quote the FEC. "Yet people familiar with the PAC’s finances told the news outlet that the committee has held onto much of the money, while a portion has been used to pay for some of Trump’s expenses, including travel and legal costs, as well as staff pay."

Trump hatred is beyond reason - making shit up because actual facts are hard to come by.

I stand corrected. I misread the Post piece.

The report will be available in 8 days.

I have absolutely no doubt that the gist of it will turn out to be accurate. It fits a standard Trump pattern. The same pattern he used for his Stop the Steal scam.

I hope you didn’t throw your money at any of these scams. The object of the exercise for trump is to con you and pocket the money.

He bellows about audits, but he’s not about to put any money where his mouth is. He never was.

And even more personal attacks, and deflection.

Do you see me quoting Tucker Carlson, Rachael Maddow, blogs, or other commentators? No. They offer commentary. They do offer news, but inject their opinion in as well. Not primary news sources.

WaPo purports to be a news source, and they should follow journalistic standards. They don't. This story is a great example. And don't even pretend this is the same as the Watergate reporting.

I already refuted your ridiculous false claim about the journalistic integrity of the Washington Post.

And you danced right past the reality that the right wing trash media most trump dead enders consume lie all the time, and obey no journaiistic standards at all.

Fox pretends to be a news organization. It was never intended to be on. Roger Ailes made no bones about that for the day Fox went on the air.

I’ll take that as a tacit admission that you know the story is going to turn out to be true.

it fits the slimy character and past record of your fool’s gold fuhrer
Again - it's rumor and innuendo, with no specific. Written so that just about no matter what happens, they can claim to be 'right'.

I already refuted your ridiculous false claim about the journalistic integrity of the Washington Post.

And you danced right past the reality that the right wing trash media most trump dead enders consume lie all the time, and obey no journaiistic standards at all.

Fox pretends to be a news organization. It was never intended to be on. Roger Ailes made no bones about that for the day Fox went on the air.
Nope. You said they were awesome - but they aren't.

Lol

I mean I hope nobody here sent him money for the stolen election..

Lol

Basically he is using the money for expenses and thats about it.
You would have to be a brain dead moron to send him money.

Lol

Lol

If this isn't a "dog bites man" story I don't know what is. I just hope Trump stiffed Rudy and the other LOSER attorneys. Serve them right. 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Lol

Lol

And his own legal bills. I guess that would be considered expenses. But it's all just a big lie to grift his supporters. What a bunch of stupid morons.

Trump Foundation...Trump University...I'm sensing a pattern...
Trump inaugural? 40 million missing? Now the man in charge of it is under very serious indictment. Stay tuned for more info about this.

Dcsports, can we expect you back in this thread when the proof gets released to the public?

Lol

Lol

That's almost enough money to purchase a hunter biden original art piece.

Nope. You said they were awesome - but they aren't.

Well, the Post brings home Pulitzer Prizes on a fairly regular basis. Their two lead reporters on the Trump regime tended to be highly accurate, all the way through. Indeed, no one is actually trying to refute any of it. Notwithstanding trump’s clownish denial, which is worthless.

I’ve read the Post since the 1970’s. It’s one of the three papers in this country whose reporting most closely resembles the events as they happened and as history winds up recording. The other two are the Times and the Wall Street Journal.

You’ll never be able to say that about Conservative Treehouse or the Epoch Times, or Q, or any of the garbage being peddled on the right wing social media safe spaces..

Oh, and you and I both know that the story is going to turn out to largely accurate. Don’t even bother to deny it.

We’ll know pretty soon, too.

That's almost enough money to purchase a hunter biden original art piece.

Jesus that was the lamest deflection ever. There's about zero chance of you successfully changing the subject in this thread.

• Trump took money from his supporters ostensibly to fight the election results.
  • He has not spent that money on fighting the results; he has not spent any money on fighting the results.
  • In fact he's not fighting the results at all despite complaining about it in public. he's done nothing.
  • Instead he has spent that money on personal legal fees and other unrelated matters that concern his organization and businesses.

He's a grifter, a con man who has clearly fleeced his victims.

Please tell us you didn't send that scammer a dime...

Well, the Post brings home Pulitzer Prizes on a fairly regular basis. Their two lead reporters on the Trump regime tended to be highly accurate, all the way through. Indeed, no one is actually trying to refute any of it. Notwithstanding trump’s clownish denial, which is worthless.

I’ve read the Post since the 1970’s. It’s one of the three papers in this country whose reporting most closely resembles the events as they happened and as history winds up recording. The other two are the Times and the Wall Street Journal.

You’ll never be able to say that about Conservative Treehouse or the Epoch Times, or Q, or any of the garbage being peddled on the right wing social media safe spaces..

Oh, and you and I both know that the story is going to turn out to largely accurate. Don’t even bother to deny it.

We’ll know pretty soon, too.
Nope I didn't send him any money. I am saving up for a hunter biden original art piece so that my company will be awarded a nice lucrative gov contract.

I put my money to work so Hunter doesn't have to work.

Thanks Joe...
for returning integrity to the WH.

Lol

Lol

Cause trump knows the election was fair and the results accurate.

I am saving up for a hunter biden original art piece so that my company will be awarded a nice lucrative gov contract.

I put my money to work so Hunter doesn't have to work.

Thanks Joe...
for returning integrity to the WH.

Still trying really hard to change the subject I see. Nobody is fooled.

Back
Top Bottom