• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump out maneuvers dems on SCOTUS

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well folks Trump just nominated Amy Berrett to the SCOTUS.

So he has befuddled these leftists.
We know that if he nominated a guy some loon would come out of the woodwork claiming rape. from these leftists clowns.

by nominating a woman this nixes that distraction.

next by trying to assault her character leftists will turn off women and moms.

she is not only a mom but an adoptive mom of 2 minority children. lmao

let's see how sexists and bigoted these leftists become.

Trump hasn't befuddled anybody. He has not even befuddled this forum which is not exactly a bastion of political thought in spite of the forum title.

Trump has just stabbed his re-election campaign right in the heart and he is taking the GOP Majority Senate along with him.

We know that if he nominated a guy some loon would come out of the woodwork claiming rape. from these leftists clowns.

NO the loon is barrett herself. She belongs to a far out religious group call "People of Praise". Look them up and then tell me who is the loony toons. Just so you know, I am a Catholic.

Coney Barrett has been on his short list for 3 years. Give me a break.

Some have already started questioning some of her adoptions.

Trump hasn't befuddled anybody. He has not even befuddled this forum which is not exactly a bastion of political thought in spite of the forum title.

Trump has just stabbed his re-election campaign right in the heart and he is taking the GOP Majority Senate along with him.
His nomination will test leftists constant cries of equal treatment.

by nominating a women he has eliminated the leftist crowd of finding some lunatic to cry rape.

so their go to maneuver is eliminated.

if they do not support barrett then why are they not empowering women as they put it. why are they being sexist?

if they try to assault her character which is the go to position for any leftist they will raise the anger of moms.

she is the first judge wiyh school children to be named to the scotus. that is a pretty huge undertaking.

the fact you can't argue this shows how much trump has actually move ahead.

NO the loon is barrett herself. She belongs to a far out religious group call "People of Praise". Look them up and then tell me who is the loony toons. Just so you know, I am a Catholic.
yes this is what i am talking . so why do your hate women and why are you not only being sexist but bigotted as well?

what you just stated is no different than your argument that people can be racists even though they say they have black friends.

My god, Trump is brilliant! He managed to choose a person already on a list, and considered last time! And he could have chose a man, but instead, he chose a woman! Was it a coin flip?

He is so amazing!!!

/sarc

Some have already started questioning some of her adoptions.
yep leftists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet when it comes to talks of social issues they have no clue about the words they use.

they have no issue in being sexists and bigoted as long as the person doesn't comply with their standards. leftism is all about capitulation and subjugation to the group think.

My god, Trump is brilliant! He managed to choose a person already on a list, and considered last time! And he could have chose a man, but instead, he chose a woman! Was it a coin flip?

He is so amazing!!!

/sarc
your lack of an argument is telling have a nice day.

Coney Barrett has been on his short list for 3 years. Give me a break.

Which is odd considering her judicial experience is exactly three years......

His nomination will test leftists constant cries of equal treatment.

by nominating a women he has eliminated the leftist crowd of finding some lunatic to cry rape.

so their go to maneuver is eliminated.

if they do not support barrett then why are they not empowering women as they put it. why are they being sexist?

if they try to assault her character which is the go to position for any leftist they will raise the anger of moms.

she is the first judge wiyh school children to be named to the scotus. that is a pretty huge undertaking.

the fact you can't argue this shows how much trump has actually move ahead.

Let's treat her equally... Ask her to explain the rationale she used in 2016 for these comments about replacing Scalia and her current position..

Let's treat her equally... Ask her to explain the rationale she used in 2016 for these comments about replacing Scalia.

go ask her then i am not her. she is entitled her opinion and entitled to change her opinion.

do you not change your opinion on things?
if you do then well there you have it.

why not ask schumer why his opinion on the situation has changed from 2016 or any other democrat why their opinion has changed?

afraid to?

go ask her then i am not her. she is entitled her opinion and entitled to change her opinion.

do you not change your opinion on things?
if you do then well there you have it.

why not ask schumer why his opinion on the situation has changed from 2016 or any other democrat why their opinion has changed?

afraid to?

LMAO... I suspect she will be asked about this soon... Maybe even in front of congress..... :p

LMAO... I suspect she will be asked about this soon... Maybe even in front of congress..... :p
so what that is not going to change anything. there are still enough votes to confirm her.

so what that is not going to change anything. there are still enough votes to confirm her.

The American people will be able to see exactly who the GOP is putting on the supreme court...

Trump nominated a conservative woman to replace RBG, after she died, and this is proof of Trump’s magical powers?

Your bar is kinda low there.

Trump nominated a conservative woman to replace RBG, after she died, and this is proof of Trump’s magical powers?

It makes you wonder what her qualifications are that she has been on a short list of nominees for three years and has only been a federal judge for three years....

The American people will be able to see exactly who the GOP is putting on the supreme court...
they will see leftists assaulting and slandering a good women even more. so please keep up the good job.

you will lose the women vote.

It makes you wonder what her qualifications are that she has been on a short list of nominees for three years and has only been a federal judge for three years....

Vagina + hatred of same vagina.

they will see leftists assaulting and slandering a good women even more. so please keep up the good job.

you will lose the women vote.

Slandering her with her OWN words? How exactly does that work? Here are her OWN words again:

your lack of an argument is telling.

Slandering her with her OWN words? How exactly does that work? Here are her OWN
keep it up you only keep proving my point.
that is all leftists can do.

attack her minority kids attack her beliefs and faith attack everything else.

again she is entitled to chanhe her opinion i don't see you attacking schumer for his words on 2016 why is that?

ol yra hypocrisy and the leftists double standard.

your lack of an argument is telling.

My argument is that it’s not impressive for a GOP potus with a GOP senate to nominate a conservative justice. Was there some other way this was supposed to go? Did he just grab victory from the jaws of defeat?

How much of a participation trophy for Trump do you want here? Or is it that even you guys think he’s so ****ing stupid it was even money he’d nominate Stormy Daniels to make good on his original quid pro quo with her?

Back
Top Bottom