• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump out maneuvers dems on SCOTUS

Well folks Trump just nominated Amy Berrett to the SCOTUS.

So he has befuddled these leftists.
We know that if he nominated a guy some loon would come out of the woodwork claiming rape. from these leftists clowns.

by nominating a woman this nixes that distraction.

next by trying to assault her character leftists will turn off women and moms.

she is not only a mom but an adoptive mom of 2 minority children. lmao

let's see how sexists and bigoted these leftists become.
Trust me, nothing will stop the left from trashing Amy, because their media will let them get by with it.

We recall what the left of Jesus' time did to Him, and He was perfect.

What are her qualifications? Three years as a federal judge?
How many years was the lesbian softball player a judge? Oh, that's right. None.

Trust me, nothing will stop the left from trashing Amy, because their media will let them get by with it.

I'm not trashing Judge Barrett, I am questioning her hypocrisy on her opinion on replacing Scalia with her nomination now 6 weeks before the election.

How many years was the lesbian softball player a judge? Oh, that's right. None.

Your disrespect for a deceased supreme court justice is noted..

I'm not trashing Judge Barrett, I am questioning her hypocrisy on her opinion on replacing Scalia with her nomination now 6 weeks before the election.
Did you question Ginsburg's hypocrisy from 2016 for saying the sitting president should get his pick?

i am questioning your own hypocrisy right now. so once you deal with that you will have an argument to question other people.

Well I don't agree that criticism of Barrett will be media driven. If the DEM's on Senate Judiciary criticize Barrett it will because they simply do not recognize the upside for them in just criticizing the process and not Barrett.

What we will see is another example of the utter mess governance has become in this country. The senior members on the Hill are simply too old to be there and there is literally no bench strength in the 45-60 year olds. That bunch is a total WASTE OF TIME....both parties with very few exceptions. They are completely oblivious and Incapable. They have been utterly corrupted by Gingrichism, both sides of the aisle. They are intellectually incapable of doing their jobs and most don't even know how to do it. Why do you think we keep sending the geriatrics back to DC when the 45-60 year olds should be moving up? They don't move up because as a group THEY SUCK!

Barrett WILL be confirmed. However, it will be the end of the GOP Majority Senate and the last nail in Donnie's coffin.

Trump hasn't befuddled anybody. He has not even befuddled this forum which is not exactly a bastion of political thought in spite of the forum title.

Trump has just stabbed his re-election campaign right in the heart and he is taking the GOP Majority Senate along with him.
You think Republicans won’t vote for him now? LOL

i am questioning your own hypocrisy right now. so once you deal with that you will have an argument to question other people.

I fully supporting appointing Garland to replace Scalia... deflection noted...

Well I don't agree that criticism of Barrett will be media driven. If the DEM's on Senate Judiciary criticize Barrett it will because they simply do not recognize the upside for them in just criticizing the process and not Barrett.

What we will see is another example of the utter mess governance has become in this country. The senior members on the Hill are simply too old to be there and there is literally no bench strength in the 45-60 year olds. That bunch is a total WASTE OF TIME....both parties with very few exceptions. They are completely oblivious and Incapable. They have been utterly corrupted by Gingrichism, both sides of the aisle. They are intellectually incapable of doing their jobs and most don't even know how to do it. Why do you think we keep sending the geriatrics back to DC when the 45-60 year olds should be moving up? They don't move up because as a group THEY SUCK!

Barrett WILL be confirmed. However, it will be the end of the GOP Majority Senate and the last nail in Donnie's coffin.
your side continues to vote them in.

You think Republicans won’t vote for him now? LOL

There are not enough Republicans to matter. The Independents will swing this election. They will do it on issues, not personalities or celebrity. The entirety of what is left of the GOP and Donnie are entirely contrary to the preponderance of opinion in this country on Healthcare, Abortion, COVID and they are even now losing ground on the Economy. Trump just wrote his own death warrant and is taking the GOP Majority Senate down with him. Could not happen to a nicer bunch of IDIOTS.

So does your side that is if you actually have an "American" side. It has its old codgers as well and as I stated, the problem is not really the old codgers. Its that there is no bench strength in the 45-60 year olds who should have been moving up this whole century so far. They don't because in the main, THEY SUCK....both parties.

So does your side that is if you actually have an "American" side. It has its old codgers as well and as I stated, the problem is not really the old codgers. Its that there is no bench strength in the 45-60 year olds who should have been moving up this whole century so far. They don't because in the main, THEY SUCK....both parties.

Don't forget, these old codgers don't need the ACA... They voted themselves a very nice GOVERNMENT paid healthcare plan... Some might say it looks remarkably similar to welfare but it's not, really just believe me, it's totally different...

so what that is not going to change anything. there are still enough votes to confirm her.
Exactly. That's all you conservative Trump supporters care about. Sticking it to the dems and packing the courts. It wouldn't matter who the hell it was. It's all about power and winning, period. No consideration for country.

Don't forget, these old codgers don't need the ACA... They voted themselves a very nice GOVERNMENT paid healthcare plan... Some might say it looks remarkably similar to welfare but it's not, really just believe me, it's totally different...

Slowly but surely the ole' codgers are starting to go THANK GOD. I just hope there is some meat in the 30-45 year olds. There is virtually none in the 45-60 year olds. Fienstein needs to find her rocking chair IN SAN FRANCISCO. Leahy needs to go. Grassley needs to go. Alexander is already going. Shelby and McConnell need to go. Lets not even start on the geriatrics in the House.

There are not enough Republicans to matter. The Independents will swing this election. They will do it on issues, not personalities or celebrity. The entirety of what is left of the GOP and Donnie are entirely contrary to the preponderance of opinion in this country on Healthcare, Abortion, COVID and they are even now losing ground on the Economy. Trump just wrote his own death warrant and is taking the GOP Majority Senate down with him. Could not happen to a nicer bunch of IDIOTS.
independents are sick and tired of how far left your party has gone.

Well folks Trump just nominated Amy Berrett to the SCOTUS.

So he has befuddled these leftists.
We know that if he nominated a guy some loon would come out of the woodwork claiming rape. from these leftists clowns.

by nominating a woman this nixes that distraction.

next by trying to assault her character leftists will turn off women and moms.

she is not only a mom but an adoptive mom of 2 minority children. lmao

let's see how sexists and bigoted these leftists become.

Dude, the republicans control the house, the senate and the presidency. What are democrats going to do? Stage a violent revolution?

I agree. Both sides are corrupt. We need term limits of no more than two 4 year terms for any office. We also need to abolish contributions by unions, corporations and trials lawyer associations.

independents are sick and tired of how far left your party has gone.

No they aren't. You think all that momentum on the issues of Healthcare and AbortionRights (women's right to choose) and COVID and Trump's sinking Economic fantasy are coming from DEM's? Think again. There are not enough avowed DEMs to make those numbers either. Neither major party has as many avowed members as they once had.

Last edited:
Yet we sheep keep voting them in.

Which is odd considering her judicial experience is exactly three years......

Coming from a President who’s basically a salesman with no experience in military matters who once said he knows more than the generals I’d say it’s completely normal.

No they aren't. You think all that momentum on the issues of Healthcare and AbortionRights (women's right to choose) and COVID and Trump's sinking Economic fantasy are coming from DEM's? Think again. There are not enough avowed DEMs to make those numbers either. Neither major party has as many avowed members as they once had.
Yours has far less now than ever before

Back
Top Bottom