• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump out maneuvers dems on SCOTUS

keep it up you only keep proving my point.
that is all leftists can do.

attack her minority kids attack her beliefs and faith attack everything else.

again she is entitled to chanhe her opinion i don't see you attacking schumer for his words on 2016 why is that?

ol yra hypocrisy and the leftists double standard.

The clip has NOTHING to do with her kids or faith. They are her OWN words... If she changes her opinion on Roe would you still support her?

What are her qualifications? Three years as a federal judge?
according to the constitution that is enough.
There are no official qualifications for becoming a Supreme Court justice.

all you need is the required elements to be a judge. you can then be nominated to the scotus.

My argument is that it’s not impressive for a GOP potus with a GOP senate to nominate a conservative justice. Was there some other way this was supposed to go? Did he just grab victory from the jaws of defeat?

How much of a participation trophy for Trump do you want here? Or is it that even you guys think he’s so ****ing stupid it was even money he’d nominate Stormy Daniels to make good on his original quid pro quo with her?
you have no argument. you are simply throwing crap at a wall.

your non sequitur is dismissed.

Well folks Trump just nominated Amy Berrett to the SCOTUS.

So he has befuddled these leftists.
We know that if he nominated a guy some loon would come out of the woodwork claiming rape. from these leftists clowns.

by nominating a woman this nixes that distraction.

next by trying to assault her character leftists will turn off women and moms.

she is not only a mom but an adoptive mom of 2 minority children. lmao

let's see how sexists and bigoted these leftists become.
I just said the exact thing to my wife. Good luck attacking this woman dems! It will be akin to a python strangling its prey. The more dems move and whine the tighter the grip will get on them losing the election. Their only angle on this woman is her religion and dems attacking our 1st amendment on a woman with special needs children will be the cherry on the election loss cake.

according to the constitution that is enough.
There are no official qualifications for becoming a Supreme Court justice.

all you need is the required elements to be a judge. you can then be nominated to the scotus.

So you will have no objections to Biden nominating Obama as a supreme court justice?

I just said the exact thing to my wife. Good luck attacking this woman dems! It will be akin to a python strangling its prey. The more dems move and whine the tighter the grip will get on them losing the election. Their only angle on this woman is her religion and dems attacking our 1st amendment on a woman with special needs children will be the cherry on the election loss cake.

How about just asking her about her hypocrisy? Has NOTHING to do with her religion... Kind of odd to claim democrats hate Catholics when the presidential nominee IS a Catholic... LMAO..

ol they should run ads constantly everytime one of these lunatics assault her. it is just pure gold.

attacking a special needs mom is going to set off the woke crowd.

They aren't going to attack her. They will use the opportunity to attack the process and point out how contrary attacks on Women's right to choose and on ACA including pre-existing conditions is to the vast majority of this country. There is no reason to attack her. The GOP has the votes in the Senate and McConnell wants this SJC bench seat more than he even wants his Senate Majority which he will now lose.

Trump just stuck a knife right in the heart of his own re-elect and is going to take the GOP Senate Majority down with him.

They aren't going to attack her. They will use the opportunity to attack the process and point out how contrary attacks on Women's right to choose and on ACA including pre-existing conditions is to the vast majority of this country. There is no reason to attack her. The GOP has the votes in the Senate and McConnell wants this SJC bench seat more than he even wants his Senate Majority which he will now lose.

Trump just stuck a knife right in the heart of his own re-elect and is going to take the GOP Senate Majority down with him.
lol

How about just asking her about her hypocrisy? Has NOTHING to do with her religion... Kind of odd to claim democrats hate Catholics when the presidential nominee IS a Catholic...
ask schumer and pelosi about their hypocriay and get back too us. not that you will you honestly don't give a rats ass about hypocrisy or lies.

ol they should run ads constantly everytime one of these lunatics assault her. it is just pure gold.

attacking a special needs mom is going to set off the woke crowd.

The ad is very simple...

your lack of an argument is telling have a nice day.
Wait, you had something to argue in the OP? I mistook it for praise and worship, my bad.

Wait, you had something to argue in the OP? I mistook it for praise and worship, my bad.
your usual reply of nothing is noted.
again your lack of argument is telling.

Yeah. This nomination is no big deal. Let's just get the confirmation over with. No point to all the bitching and moaning. All that spittle can damage your keyboards.

your usual reply of nothing is noted.
again your lack of argument is telling.
Can you remind us again what we're supposed to be debating? I don't see anything in the OP, did you follow up in more depth in another post?

Most of the supporters here don't really have much of a clue about her real positions, they support her nomination to "get the libs"...

Yeah. A person died.

It's like 3D Chess.

Can you remind us again what we're supposed to be debating? I don't see anything in the OP, did you follow up in more depth in another post?
have a nice day come back when you actually have something to add to the discussion.

[QUOTE="AlphaOmega, post: 1072695352, member: 33386"
lol
[/QUOTE]

Your whistling past the graveyard.

Polling on issues is far more reliable than polling on politicians and the polling is rather stark. Trump and the current GOP are way on the wrong side of Healthcare, Abortion and and its hard for Trump and the GOP to make much ground on the Economy when Trump refuses to see the Economy as something he can only resolve THROUGH the virus not around it and the GOP Senate does nothing for additional COVID relief.

Trump and the GOP are losing on Healthcare, Abortion, COVID, and because of Trump's pitiful COVID response he is even losing ground on the Economy. Lets not even talk about Donald trying to make the case that "only Donald Trump can save us from Donald Trump's America".

have a nice day come back when you actually have something to add to the discussion.
What's to add? I summed it all up in my first post. Oh, I forgot, she's relatively young. There, did I get everything?

What is that old political saying, NEVER ALLOW A CRISIS GO TOO WASTE, when a supreme court justice dies, it is a crisis and there at now two opposing forces to accept or deny this action. It just so happens that the forces to accept this this are currently greater than those opposing it.

As a wise man has said earlier, the DEMS are going to have to grin and BARRETT.

Diane Feinstein gets thrown under the bus.

“You know,” said Toobin, “one person who was not thanked during the — during the ceremony was one of the people who was most responsible for Amy Coney Barrett being nominated to the Supreme Court, and that’s Senator Dianne Feinstein, who in 2017, when she was the ranking Democrat on the committee engaged in questioning of now Judge Barrett, that was so incompetent, so inept, so apparently religiously discriminatory that Amy Coney Barrett became a hero to religious conservatives.”

And this "eating their own" was brought about by President Trump.

How about just asking her about her hypocrisy? Has NOTHING to do with her religion... Kind of odd to claim democrats hate Catholics when the presidential nominee IS a Catholic... LMAO..

wow

all you sane people explain to your kids what Mitch and Republicans did 11 months prior to the end of Obama's term. then explain what's happening now (same Mitch).

let them know how important it is to hold politicians accountable for this type of hypocrisy and the "words" Republicans will use to try to talk it away or justify the hypocrisy. that way they will be able to spot the hypocritical folks supporting Trump and Mitch now.

What is that old political saying, NEVER ALLOW A CRISIS GO TOO WASTE, when a supreme court justice dies, it is a crisis and there at now two opposing forces to accept or deny this action. It just so happens that the forces to accept this this are currently greater than those opposing it.

As a wise man has said earlier, the DEMS are going to have to grin and BARRETT.

And then expand the court and make the entire fiasco mute... In the mean time, the GOP will try to explain to voters their hypocrisy...

Back
Top Bottom