• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Orlando shooter's ideas weren't born in U.S.

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Now we need to be suspicious of anyone whose parents weren't born here too.

I wonder if that includes all but one of his own children, given that their mothers weren't born here. For that matter, neither was his mother.

Donald Trump on Wednesday stood by his expanded proposal to temporarily bar Muslim immigration into the U.S., arguing that while Omar Mateen was an American citizen, his radical ideas were born elsewhere.

“Even if you had a small percentage of people coming in thinking like this person, who, again, was born here, but his parents weren't and his ideas weren't born here,” Trump said Wednesday during a rally in Atlanta. “His ideas were born from someplace else. And in speaking to numerous governors over the last few days, really a great group of people and in speaking to them, they are beside themselves.”

Trump: Orlando shooter's ideas weren't born in U.S. - POLITICO

Have a pretty good feeling immigrant Melania Trump wishes she had a wall built on her bed between her and Donald.

Have a pretty good feeling immigrant Melania Trump wishes she had a wall built on her bed between her and Donald.

Mexico probably paid for it.

Gawd, do we really have to endure five more months of that idiot making a mockery out of our country?

He sure doesn't make me proud to be an American.

God he's awful. But that's the point. He makes 3rd party candidates viable. Maybe from now on, average Americans will stop being so passively apathetic when it comes to politics. Maybe we'll see better candidates than Clintons, romneys, obamas,, Cruz, etc.

Lessons learned? Maybe? Or maybe, in four years, I'll have to once again vote for the worst possible choice. We'll see.

Gawd, do we really have to endure five more months of that idiot making a mockery out of our country?

Unfortunately it appears so, unless the Republicans can pull a miracle out and make this moron disappear from the forefront.

there is a chance he will continue to implode (see current polls) to the point he quits and the GOP will have to pick an adult.

Can they now? Could he get on the ballot in all states if they select someone?

there is a chance he will continue to implode (see current polls) to the point he quits and the GOP will have to pick an adult.

Not only is Trump tanking in the polls, he's pulling the Republican candidates for other races down with him.

If his goal was to destroy the GOP, he's succeeding admirably.

The deserve every bit of it.
Not only is Trump tanking in the polls, he's pulling the Republican candidates for other races down with him.

I figure he is working for Clinton

Now we need to be suspicious of anyone whose parents weren't born here too.

I wonder if that includes all but one of his own children, given that their mothers weren't born here. For that matter, neither was his mother.

Donald Trump on Wednesday stood by his expanded proposal to temporarily bar Muslim immigration into the U.S., arguing that while Omar Mateen was an American citizen, his radical ideas were born elsewhere.

“Even if you had a small percentage of people coming in thinking like this person, who, again, was born here, but his parents weren't and his ideas weren't born here,” Trump said Wednesday during a rally in Atlanta. “His ideas were born from someplace else. And in speaking to numerous governors over the last few days, really a great group of people and in speaking to them, they are beside themselves.”

Trump: Orlando shooter's ideas weren't born in U.S. - POLITICO

I think we need to be suspicious of Muslims. They're responsible for the massive spike in terrorism worldwide.

His wife is Eastern European... Christian... Former Commi... Western values. Not odd to find Eastern Euro's being most pro-American, as they know what oppression is like.

I think we need to be suspicious of Muslims. They're responsible for the massive spike in terrorism worldwide.

His wife is Eastern European... Christian... Former Commi... Western values. Not odd to find Eastern Euro's being most pro-American, as they know what oppression is like.

So communists and Christians are okay, and we only need to be afraid of those Muslims.

Trump's father was German, notoriously warmongering, and mother Scottish, another warlike race. Deport him!

We should be use to it. Obama's been doing it for 7½ years.

When he loses every state you'll feel better no doubt.

Isn't Melania from Slovenia?

When he loses every state you'll feel better no doubt.

He's already lost the reddest state in the union. Really, I never thought I'd see the day my state turned to blue....but here we are on the precipice of doing just that....thanks to Trump. lol

I agree. We also need to need suspicious of the left who seems to defend Islamic terrorists every chance they get. Hell's bells, The Queen of Corruption and BO invented ISIS. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom