• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Organization Found Guilty in Tax Fraud Scheme

In other Trump Crime Family News:

Democrats ramp up investigation of Kushner family business dealings​

Democrats on a pair of congressional committees have launched an aggressive new effort to obtain information about whether Jared Kushner’s actions on U.S. policy in the Persian Gulf region as a senior White House adviser were influenced by the bailout of a property owned by his family business.

Citing previously undisclosed emails and other documents related to former president Donald Trump’s son-in-law, the committees on Monday night sent letters to the State and Defense departments requesting material that they say could shed new light on whether “Kushner’s financial conflict of interest may have led him to improperly influence U.S. tax, trade and national security policies for his own financial gain.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/12/07/kushner-democrats-congressional-probe-bailout/

Yeah, fair point. It could very well be one of those "take the fall, and I'll take care of you and your family".
Of course it is. He testified while still being on T.O. payroll. He'll stay on payroll while serving his 5 mos in the minimum security jail.

ya well I havent seen anythjng that points to DJ Trump, other then TDS
the insider testimony also refutes this
Well to be fair, you never see anything that ever points to his wrongdoing.
Are we supposed to pretend you aren't doing that out of blind loyalty?
Peddle this absolute shit-berder elsewhere no one believes your fake objectivity.

TDS for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Does it ever get old?

Honey, I promise to switch it up.

I saw on a private chat group that this was nothing but a KANGAROO (yes they had it in caps) court and total BS!
Well for the Qanon's it is far easier to beleive that, than to believe they have been had. Bigly.

Trump is living up to his motto "Make America Great Again" in losing Arizona's Lake and Georgia's (even though h lives in Texas) Walker bid to win a simple election. Trump, you are truly a man of your word!

TDS for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Does it ever get old?

Honey, I promise to switch it up.
well it is JUST like the right that keeps crying BUT HUNTER , HUNTER , HUNTER
doesn't that get old?
it is ok for the right to keep crying to investigate Hunter for so called influence peddling for a million or two but it is not okay to look into Jared Kushner’s getting BILLIONS for possibly the same thing
YEP as we keep seeing YOU will stick up for Trump and his family no matter what
Heck I think YOU would say Trump was not responsible for killing somebody even if we all saw him take a gun out on tv and shot some one.
Have a nice day

^^This is the projection and lying I am talking about.

I am tired of people being brainwashed from the lies of the techno world.

I feel bad for them.

I am seriously here to help.

That is why I exist.

It is time for all to come together for real, like seriously knock off the bull.

This is me….

ya well I havent seen anythjng that points to DJ Trump, other then TDS
the insider testimony also refutes this
Yeah, he would not have been aware that his right hand man was doing this for years. It would have been his job to know.

^^This is the projection and lying I am talking about.

I am tired of people being brainwashed from the lies of the techno world.

I feel bad for them.

I am seriously here to help.

That is why I exist.

It is time for all to come together for real, like seriously knock off the bull.

This is me….

OH so you are saying the right has NOT kept calling for Hunter to be investigated and does not want to look into the BILLIONS Jared got?
and it looks like YOU are the one that is BRAINWASHED and spreading your propaganda
as I said YOU would defend TRUMP even if we all saw him kill somebody live on TV
YOU really need to take a look in the mirror
Have a nice day

^^More circular reasoning.

I agree, the day was nice.

I hope you have a good evening.

OH so you are saying the right has NOT kept calling for Hunter to be investigated and does not want to look into the BILLIONS Jared got?
and it looks like YOU are the one that is BRAINWASHED and spreading your propaganda
as I said YOU would defend TRUMP even if we all saw him kill somebody live on TV
YOU really need to take a look in the mirror
Have a nice day

Here is proof, ok……

^^Why are you doing it then?

Is it another “Galactic Spin”, out of control?

You’re contributing to the spamming of the thread that I am pointing out and then pointing others into the direction of reality that is inappropriately redundant in its place of abuse on others.

Last edited:
^^More circular reasoning.

I agree, the day was nice.

I hope you have a good evening.
SO you aren't going to answer my simple question?
is it ok for the right , people like you to keep crying about Hunter and his so called influence peddling for a few million but not saying a word about Jared doing the SAMETHING for BILLIONS?
Just keep deflecting and running away
like I said we ALL can see that YOU will stick up for Trump and say it was NOT his fault even if we all saw him pull out a gun and shoot somebody right on tv
Have a nice day

SO you aren't going to answer my simple question?
is it ok for the right , people like you to keep crying about Hunter and his so called influence peddling for a few million but not saying a word about Jared doing the SAMETHING for BILLIONS?
Just keep deflecting and running away
like I said we ALL can see that YOU will stick up for Trump and say it was NOT his fault even if we all saw him pull out a gun and shoot somebody right on tv
Have a nice day

I think he is just trying to point out to you just how stupid your posts are
Have a nice day

Yes.

And you as well.

Back
Top Bottom