• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists - Bloomberg Politics

Donald Trump Shows Signs Of Mental Breakdown By Calling All Journalists Racists
Donald Trump Shows Signs of Mental Breakdown by Calling All Journalists Racists

Trump calls for surrogates,- the presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump -shows signs that he is not well by overruling his campaign, and calling all journalists who ask about his comments about the Trump U judge racists………. Unnamed sources on the campaign staff says Trump is out of control and refuses to follow advise of his campaign advisors........

“…………….It would appear that the Republican Party’s Captain Queeg is losing his marbles. The call with surrogates confirmed everything that has been recently reported in the media about the Trump campaign. Donald Trump is the campaign. He doesn’t listen to staff or the Republican Party. Trump cares more about smearing a judge who he feels like has wronged him than he does being the leader of one of the two political parties in the United States of America.

There was a whole bunch of crazy in that conference call, but the craziest moment of all was when Trump suggested that the journalists who are doing their jobs by asking him questions about the Trump University case and his comments about the judge are the real racists. Trump is telling his own surrogates to personally smear a sitting judge, not for the Republican Party, or the election, but to help Trump pay back a personal vendetta.”
It is also reported from several sources Double-down Donald repeated racist calls he fears that the judge’s rulings are” unfair” and evidence the judge of Mexican ancestry is “out to get him” so to speak… because Trump has promised to build a wall between the UIS and Mexico.

It has also been reported from another source.........

“………Trump on Sunday(futher) broadened his argument by saying on CBS that it’s possible a Muslim judge could treat him unfairly too, because of his proposed ban on Muslim immigration.

"I should have won this thing years ago," Trump said on the call about the case, adding that Curiel is a "member of La Raza." Curiel is affiliated with La Raza Lawyers of California, a Latino bar association. A clearly irritated Trump told his supporters to attack journalists who ask questions about the lawsuit and his comments about the judge.
"The people asking the questions—those are the racists," Trump said. "I would go at 'em."
Suggesting a broader campaign against the media, Trump said the campaign should also actively criticize television reporters. "I'd let them have it," he said, referring to those who Trump portrayed as hypocrites.”……….

Trumpster has ordered Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists who report on his attacks on the “racist judge” who is “unfair” to Trump; and those who report the civil fraud cases involving him and Trump University.
Donald Trump attacked NBC reporter Katy Tur and has barred her from ant Trump events and has forbidden his staff talking to Tur.

Of course there are other events and actions Trump is taking suggesting the “poor” man has lost his marbles………

STAY TUNED FOR FUTHER DEVELOPMENTS

Perot went crazy too, if I recall correctly.

Even though many of the right wingers on here are blind to it, this guy will be an absolute disaster for them come November. Not only will he lose, but he will take at least the Senate with him and will paint the GOP as a party of racists and bigots in the minds of the electorate for a decade or more.

Unnamed sources on the campaign staff says
You should have just stopped right there...and renamed the thread...

Hillary Surrogates making up crap about Trump...media throws remaining shreds of integrity to the wind and report it all as True!

Perot went crazy too, if I recall correctly.

NO...........they know it............ They just do not want to have others to know that too.........

You see winning is the only thing that matters.........and using any means possible to do so.... as in...

The end justifies the means.........

Morality.......ethics......truthfulness is all secondary to winning......

Believe me.....THEY KNOW

How do I know?

I was one many years ago.........a John Birch trained campus organizer was I..........and to get rid of the "sick thinking" it took two years of pain and lots of cognitive dissonance........

Hillary Surrogates making up crap about Trump...media throws remaining shreds of integrity to the wind and report it all as True!

Whatever..........and BTW thanks for your sharing

This is indeed possible. Show legitimate proof and I will believe it.

Throwing all integrity to the wind is what Trump and his supporters did long ago.

Hey look, a named source making **** up. Well done reinoe, you are a true Trump follower. Just like him you just make stuff up, facts are overrated....

Wow reinoe...how about we make a bet. If Trump surrogates, the ones who are still willing to stand by him on this, start to attack the media and accuse them of racism - I win. If they instead claim that the case will be fought in the courts and not in front of the media, you win.

Willing to take that bet?

This is indeed possible. Show legitimate proof and I will believe it.

See post 10, I'll make the same bet with you.

Even though many of the right wingers on here are blind to it, this guy will be an absolute disaster for them come November. Not only will he lose, but he will take at least the Senate with him and will paint the GOP as a party of racists and bigots in the minds of the electorate for a decade or more.

That's what the Libbos said about Ronald Reagan.

Until he actually does this I am going to chalk this up to "campaign rumors" so I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he would be too smart to do something this stupid.

Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists - Bloomberg Politics

Donald Trump Shows Signs Of Mental Breakdown By Calling All Journalists Racists
Donald Trump Shows Signs of Mental Breakdown by Calling All Journalists Racists

Trump calls for surrogates,- the presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump -shows signs that he is not well by overruling his campaign, and calling all journalists who ask about his comments about the Trump U judge racists………. Unnamed sources on the campaign staff says Trump is out of control and refuses to follow advise of his campaign advisors........

“…………….It would appear that the Republican Party’s Captain Queeg is losing his marbles. The call with surrogates confirmed everything that has been recently reported in the media about the Trump campaign. Donald Trump is the campaign. He doesn’t listen to staff or the Republican Party. Trump cares more about smearing a judge who he feels like has wronged him than he does being the leader of one of the two political parties in the United States of America.

There was a whole bunch of crazy in that conference call, but the craziest moment of all was when Trump suggested that the journalists who are doing their jobs by asking him questions about the Trump University case and his comments about the judge are the real racists. Trump is telling his own surrogates to personally smear a sitting judge, not for the Republican Party, or the election, but to help Trump pay back a personal vendetta.”
It is also reported from several sources Double-down Donald repeated racist calls he fears that the judge’s rulings are” unfair” and evidence the judge of Mexican ancestry is “out to get him” so to speak… because Trump has promised to build a wall between the UIS and Mexico.

It has also been reported from another source.........

“………Trump on Sunday(futher) broadened his argument by saying on CBS that it’s possible a Muslim judge could treat him unfairly too, because of his proposed ban on Muslim immigration.

"I should have won this thing years ago," Trump said on the call about the case, adding that Curiel is a "member of La Raza." Curiel is affiliated with La Raza Lawyers of California, a Latino bar association. A clearly irritated Trump told his supporters to attack journalists who ask questions about the lawsuit and his comments about the judge.
"The people asking the questions—those are the racists," Trump said. "I would go at 'em."
Suggesting a broader campaign against the media, Trump said the campaign should also actively criticize television reporters. "I'd let them have it," he said, referring to those who Trump portrayed as hypocrites.”……….

Trumpster has ordered Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists who report on his attacks on the “racist judge” who is “unfair” to Trump; and those who report the civil fraud cases involving him and Trump University.
Donald Trump attacked NBC reporter Katy Tur and has barred her from ant Trump events and has forbidden his staff talking to Tur.

Of course there are other events and actions Trump is taking suggesting the “poor” man has lost his marbles………

STAY TUNED FOR FUTHER DEVELOPMENTS

Is there anything Trump doesn't go to war over?

This is a personal issue, not political, but the baby bully has to go Kim Jung and drag voters into it. He is going to be a piece of work in the White House. If having an Hispanic judge goes this far, what happens when Putin calls his bluff?

This is one dangerous man

I fear that you may be wrong and am frightened you are right

What more do you need?

Well, the story says that he ordered his surrogates to do this but until it actually happens (or maybe you have evidence of his surrogates already rolling out this concerted and unwise campaign idea) I am going to hope that he wises up before it is too late (or should I say even more too late).

That's what the Libbos said about Ronald Reagan.

Speaking of Ronald Wilson Reagan, yesterday, June 5th is the 12th anniversary of his death, and if he knew about Trump he would request being buried six feet deeper.

Speaking of Ronald Wilson Reagan, yesterday, June 5th is the 12th anniversary of his death, and if he knew about Trump he would request being buried six feet deeper.

I remember when the Libbos called Reagan a Nazi.

Tell us the story about Clinton landing under fire in Bosnia.

It should be noted that I don't know of any one who defends her for that. Trump supporters never fail to explain why Trump lies are really the truth, and brilliant.

I remember when the Libbos called Reagan a Nazi.

I remember when people made **** up to divert from what their guy did...

I remember when people made **** up to divert from what their guy did...

I love how liberals deflect when the facts smack them in the face.

I love how liberals deflect when the facts smack them in the face.

I did not deflect. I directly addressed your claim. Please try again, with less fail.

Back
Top Bottom