• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump only president in history to address March for Life.. list of his policies supporting PRO LIFE

narrowroad

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
[Trump words bolded]

On January 24, 2020 a crowd of tens of thousands packed the National Mall near the Washington Monument carrying signs and banners. Cheers filled the air as President Trump took the stage and stepped to the podium. It was an historic day; Trump became the first sitting president to address the March for Life in its 47-year history. Meanwhile Democrat House managers were working on bills that would help Americans—right? NOT. As Trump demonstrably supported the sanctity of ALL human life, the elite Democrats up the street were working on… impeachment. Everyone knows how much good that did for the American people… so yeh, rah rah rah for the Democrats…

At the March for Life rally Trump said

Every child is a precious gift from god. Together we must protect, cherish and defend the dignity and sanctity of every human life. When we see the image of a baby in the womb we glimpse the majesty of god’s creation

He reminded the crowd and the nation of his pro-life accomplishments: strengthening and expanding the Mexico City Policy to prevent US taxpayers’ money from being used to promote or perform abortions overseas, reforming Title X in a way that defunded Planned P from the program, ending the persecution/harassment of such groups as The Little Sisters of the Poor and other pro-lifers through conscience protections, vowing to veto any bill that weakened protections for the unborn in federal law, defending the freedom of speech of pro-lifers on college campuses, supporting the Pain-Capable Abortion Ban, promoting adoption and the appointment of 187 federal, hopefully Constitution-upholding judges

(This is only a partial list of all that Trump did to defend human life in the womb)

Unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House

The pro-life policies Trump enacted represented a strong rebuke to all those who had criticized Evangelicals, Catholics and other pro-lifers for lack of integrity/political hypocrisy in backing Trump in 2016. His address at the March for Life rally vindicated the wisdom of their endorsement of his candidacy/presidency. Contrary to the charges the anti-Trumpers who said he would betray pro-lifers Trump, by his presence at the rally, granted the prestige of the presidency to the pro-life cause. I have no idea why other R presidents did not attend M4L rallies.

Meanwhile, cnn and msnbc refused to break away from impeachment coverage to show even a brief part of his speech. That’s because impeachment would of course help in a huge way ALL Americans…

Trump

?

And they fell for it.

I have to say it would take some kind of rube to believe Donald Trump cares about life.

He might "march for life" but he sure knew what he was doing when he intentionally downplayed a deadly virus. That is not pro-life!

SORRY BUT TRUMP DIDN'T REALLY CARE

If Trump really cared about life he would not have hidden the true info about Covid in early 2020; had he revealed what he knew, people would have been able to take precaustions earlier on and fewer people would have died.

The only reason Trump took any position on abortion was to get republicans to vote for him so that he could remain in office for another term while the financial crimes for which he is currently being investigated would have become obselete due to statutes of limitation.

I have to say it would take some kind of rube to believe Donald Trump cares about life.

He might "march for life" but he sure knew what he was doing when he intentionally downplayed a deadly virus. That is not pro-life!
He got us the vaccine faster than the ‘ experts’ said was possible. He shut down travel from China very early, and got pounded by the left for doing it He wanted things opened up, which has proven to be the safer choice. He handled it as well as you can handle it. What should he have done differently, pretending yours wasn’t just a partisan snipe?

He got us the vaccine faster than the ‘ experts’ said was possible. He shut down travel from China very early, and got pounded by the left for doing it He wanted things opened up, which has proven to be the safer choice. He handled it as well as you can handle it. What should he have done differently, pretending yours wasn’t just a partisan snipe?

"HE" didn't get the vaccine.

He is on tape admitting he downplays it. You can be his dumbass. As far as reopening or doing anything different, 500,000+ dead Americans might disagree he handled it the best he could.

"HE" didn't get the vaccine.

He is on tape admitting he downplays it. You can be his dumbass. As far as reopening or doing anything different, 500,000+ dead Americans might disagree he handled it the best he could.
I’ll ask again. What should he have done differently?

YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT TRUMP

Pfizer was one of the first companies to produce the Covid-19 vaccine.
Pfizer received no funding at all from the gov't for development.

Shutting down travel from China was pointless.
Covid-19 came to America by travel from Europe.
But suckers like you were impressed by Trump's tough talk against 'Tsina'.

Opening up was "proven" to be the safer choice?
Proven when and by whom?

What should Bozo have done differently?

He should have immediately told America that Covid-19 was spreading when he knew about it in December of 2019 instead of concealing it from the public as Trump admitted in an interview with Bob Woodward because 'he wanted to keep American calm'. If we had known about it earlier we could have taken precautions and thus minimized the death toll by implementing early social-distancing and early mask wearing and more importantly keeping the elderly isolated and safe.

He also could have allowed the US Pandemic Respone Unit to remain in place rather than defunding it - this also would have saved lives.

That's what Bozo should have done differently.

Last edited:

Perfectly put, a pathetic man child who cares for himself alone ..what concerns me are the millions of Americans who idolize this immoral POS.

Rudy Giuliani on the run, made my day yesterday. LOCK HIM UP!!

For starters don't ask us to drink bleach or a disinfectant, I mean what a moron.

View attachment 67331023
Trump never said bleach. He said disinfectant. Penicillin is a disinfectant. There are a lot of disinfectants that are commonly injected. But the left lies and says bleach.

Perfectly put, a pathetic man child who cares for himself alone ..what concerns me are the millions of Americans who idolize this immoral POS.

Rudy Giuliani on the run, made my day yesterday. LOCK HIM UP!!
Actually Trump is one of the politicians who was truly out for the food of the people. You can’t say that about very many Democrats.

Actually Trump is one of the politicians who was truly out for the food of the people. You can’t say that about very many Democrats.

He was out for the good of one person, himself. If that ever happened to coincide with good for the people, so much the better (i.e. anti-abortion voters are his base). But his denial about covid as it raged out of control pretty much contradicts any idea that he was concerned for the good of the people.

I proudly voted twice for The Donald.

But he is wrong to oppose abortion.

What a better country this would be today if a lot of thugs who are currently causing all kinds of mayhem had not come into this world.

He was out for the good of one person, himself. If that ever happened to coincide with good for the people, so much the better (i.e. anti-abortion voters are his base). But his denial about covid as it raged out of control pretty much contradicts any idea that he was concerned for the good of the people.
Mashmont said:
This is what's scary, the delusional aspects of a typical Trump disciple slash partisan. They, for the lack of a better word reside in an alternate dimension where
reality is upside down, where lies are truth and where aggressive Nationalism is the true agenda ..Hitler and Mussolini lived in that reality.

What is food of the people?

Trumpists dont have any shame.

And judging by his waist size, he was more than a little successful.

trump is probably the least pro life gop president ever. He was pro choice for years and only switched his position to win the gop primary. I doubt he cares about women getting abortions.

trump is probably the least pro life gop president ever. He was pro choice for years and only switched his position to win the gop primary. I doubt he cares about women getting abortions.

I loved the interview where Trump was asked what his favorite book of the Bible was...unable to name one he went silent before blurting out "That's personal".

Every time I see a new post on one of Narrowroad’s threads, I click it. If just to see that pretty banner under his username.

Back
Top Bottom