• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TRUMP only cares about Trump?

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ha ha..that's comical

If I were rich and only cared about myself, I can think of thousands of ways to indulge my self love ..

Being in Most Stressful Job in the US is not one them

Having Hardest Job in the World is not one of those thousands of things

I would probably hole up in my mansion, eat ice cream for lunch, lasagna for dinner and watch fox news all day on a 200 foot t.v screen...whil I yell at the maid to get me the daily Wall Street Journal. Every now and then I'd take a spin in my brand new Jaguar..no, wait..maybe the Lamborghini this time

If someone asked Do I want to be president, I'd say

What, are ya crazy?

Last edited:
Not a bit of your OP is a counter argument to the rest of just sure that Trump is in it for himself... exclusively.

So yes, Trump only cares about himself and his interests.

Liberals only use their head for a hat rack

Ha ha..that's comical

If I were rich and only cared about myself, I can think of thousands of ways to indulge my self love ..

I would probably hole up in my mansion, eat ice cream for lunch, lasagna for dinner and watch fox news all day on a 200 foot t.v screen...whil I yell at the maid to get me the daily Wall Street Journal. Every now and then I'd take a spin in my brand new Jaguar..no, wait..maybe the Lamborghini this time

What, are ya crazy?

I understand that, and would also not seek a high powered job. In fact, I wouldn't take the presidency if it were offered to me for free.

But, not everyone is the same. Some of us get off on having power.

Liberals only use their head for a hat rack

Since the term "liberal," as used on these forums, generally refers to those of us who weren't taken in by Trump's conjob, I think they use their heads to not be taken in. It's the Trumpers who don't use their heads. If they did, they wouldn't be so gullible.

I understand that, and would also not seek a high powered job. In fact, I wouldn't take the presidency if it were offered to me for free.

But, not everyone is the same. Some of us get off on having power.

And some love the US

And maybe with some it's a little of both

Why are liberals obsessed with motives... As it says in the Book of Samuel in the Bible

Man looks at appearances, God looks into the heart

God

And only God sees the heart

Since the term "liberal," as used on these forums, generally refers to those of us who weren't taken in by Trump's conjob, I think they use their heads to not be taken in. It's the Trumpers who don't use their heads. If they did, they wouldn't be so gullible.

I already know liberals think like this post

Y are u wasting my time reminding me of what I already know?

Ha ha..that's comical

What, are ya crazy?

He hasn't made a deal for a reality TV show as President yet. I guess he must be altruistic.

Trump's not going to be adding a couple zeros to his net worth after he leaves office, like the Clintons and Obamas.
Trump could be golfing every damn day, but instead, he's working like a man half his age, for America and its citizens, as well as managing to do some seriously progressing geopolitical work across the globe.

Ha ha..that's comical

What, are ya crazy?
You fail to understand. No surprise.

The accumulation of power, especially at the highest levels in government is a far, far greater intoxicant for people like Trump. A common trait in many of the world’s most infamous despots and dictators.

Trump's not going to be adding a couple zeros to his net worth after he leaves office, like the Clintons and Obamas.
Trump could be golfing every damn day, but instead, he's working like a man half his age, for America and its citizens, as well as managing to do some seriously progressing geopolitical work across the globe.
The above is what’s known in the world of truth as “complete horse ****”.

Explain the work he's doing across the globe

???

Trump cares about the country and he's trying to right the ship. Extreme leftist Democrats in the meantime support the BLM/Antifa cabal as exemplified by the catch and release policies of DA's and mayors in cities run by liberal politicians.

You fail to understand. No surprise.

The accumulation of power, especially at the highest levels in government is a far, far greater intoxicant for people like Trump. A common trait in many of the world’s most infamous despots and dictators.

Sounds like you are an expert on this....hmm.. wonder how u got your creds?

Trump cares about the country and he's trying to right the ship. Extreme leftist Democrats in the meantime support the BLM/Antifa cabal as exemplified by the catch and release policies of DA's and mayors in cities run by liberal politicians.

It's Knucklehead City all the way

The above is what’s known in the world of truth as “complete horse ****”.

How so? The Clintons claimed to be dead broke after 8 years in the White House, and now their net worth is in the hundreds of millions. The Obamas have what? 5 houses now? Including that seaside property in Martha's Vineyard (climate change omg!! the sea will rise and swallow that compound whole! Yet Barry ain't worried about it?).
How many millions was their inked Netflix deal?

But yeah, it's Trump that's in it for the money...:roll:

The man was literally crapping on a gold toilet, but somehow, being President is going to get him into the Delta Sky club.

Oh, wait...that's right...he already owns his own 757.

Explain the work he's doing across the globe

???

Let's see...what was Trump doing yesterday? Oh, that's right...signing the Abraham Accord;)

And some love the US

And maybe with some it's a little of both

Why are liberals obsessed with motives... As it says in the Book of Samuel in the Bible

Man looks at appearances, God looks into the heart

God

And only God sees the heart

If god looks at Trump's heart, she sees a phony and a fraud, but you don't have to be god to see that. Are you one of those people who believe that Trump has converted to Christianity?

Let's see...what was Trump doing yesterday? Oh, that's right...signing the Abraham Accord;)

Abraham Accord

Israel and two Arab Gulf states, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, have formally and publicly established diplomatic relations. The White House is calling the agreements “The Abraham Accords,” and President Donald Trump, in typically understated fashion, announced that “there’s going to be peace in the Middle East.” (Spoiler alert: no.) The U.A.E. and Bahrain are the third and fourth Arab countries to open diplomatic relations with Israel; Egypt and Jordan were the first two. Here is a brief, tentative analysis of the winners and losers in this new arrangement. (I say “tentative” because this is the Middle East, and no one actually knows for sure what any of this could mean.)

To add to the op

Every now and then I would wonder what I could do with the info i have gained from fox news and the Wall Street Journal.

I'd think to myself.. whether at home in my lovely mansion or while driving in my Ferrari (got one of them too) I would think to myself

I wonder what I can do to make the world a better place?

Being president was scratched off the list long ago but what else is there?

Hmmmm. I would think.
. Whatever it is I decide to do for my country and / or the world

It sure as hell better benefit me as well as everyone else

Because I ..as per the title of this thread..care only about myself..not sure what I'd come up with

But frankly, even if God gave me a glimpse into Trump's heart of hearts and I learned that yeh, he has selfish .motives, etc...I'd still vote for him

Biden?

You e got to be kidding me

Ha ha..that's comical

What, are ya crazy?

You’re not Donald Trump.

Your "spoiler" presumes facts not in evidence. The accord establishes a normalization in relations. It's a remarkable step forward.
Oh, it doesn't make the Jihad Squad happy AT ALL.

Several entities aren't happy about it.

Do your really think Trump just brought peace to the Middle East?

Back
Top Bottom