• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump once again pushing a Vaccine that has not been proven safe and effective is reckless indeed

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Reuters: “The top U.S. infectious diseases expert is warning that distributing a COVID-19 vaccine under special emergency use guidelines before it has been proved safe and effective in large trials is a bad idea.”

But despite Dr. Fauci’s warning, that’s exactly what Trump could do next -- and leading scientists are now worried that Trump’s push to approve a vaccine before Election Day may be incredibly dangerous.

With Dr. Fauci just trying to do his job and save lives -- and Trump not caring who he hurts as long as it keeps him in power --

Let's be smart, stand up for science and calling for all engaged politicians to do the same = be united in the interest of human kind!

Do you stand by Dr. Fauci or are you’re buying what snake oil salesman Trump is selling?

I'm with Fauci!

I'm for avoiding the either/or fallacy.

It seems that the Democrats do not want a vaccine. They want to keep this hysteria going on as long as they can.

The Democrat goal is to destroy the US economy.

Reuters: “The top U.S. infectious diseases expert is warning that distributing a COVID-19 vaccine under special emergency use guidelines before it has been proved safe and effective in large trials is a bad idea.”

But despite Dr. Fauci’s warning, that’s exactly what Trump could do next -- and leading scientists are now worried that Trump’s push to approve a vaccine before Election Day may be incredibly dangerous.

With Dr. Fauci just trying to do his job and save lives -- and Trump not caring who he hurts as long as it keeps him in power --

Let's be smart, stand up for science and calling for all engaged politicians to do the same = be united in the interest of human kind!

Do you stand by Dr. Fauci or are you’re buying what snake oil salesman Trump is selling?

I'm with Fauci!

My research explained that vaccines take a long while before a vaccine can be deemed safe and effective. About two years.

It seems that the Democrats do not want a vaccine. They want to keep this hysteria going on as long as they can.

Would you prefer death by a vaccine that was never deemed safe and effective?

After telling lie after lie about the pandemic—including that 99 percent of cases are "harmless" and the virus will just "disappear" soon—Donald Trump just couldn't make the facts line up with his fake stories.

The GOP is once again demonstrating stupidity and more negligence. Through GOP negligence COVID 19 is everywhere in the USA. No one knows when or if COVID 19 will retreat significantly as conservatives refuse to wear masks. As if they are immune to COVID 19 = their brains are rotting quickly.

When did COVID 19 actually penetrate USA borders? I say the USA has been led astray thus some conservative politicians need to be prosecuted damn right.

Last edited:

I'm with Fauci!

My question is why is Fauci so hard set against other treatments? I know he's never done anything but work for the government so I guess he's well connected to politicians. Hmmmmm, maybe deep into the swamp? Anyway I've seen numerous doctors who have treated Covid patients talk about success in treating their patients with hydroxychloroquine. I even personally know a patient who was severely ill and not having good results, was moved to a different hospital, treated with hydroxycholoroquine and zinc and now after weeks of treatment is recouping at home. He's sold on the treatment.

My question is why is Fauci so hard set against other treatments? I know he's never done anything but work for the government so I guess he's well connected to politicians. Hmmmmm, maybe deep into the swamp? Anyway I've seen numerous doctors who have treated Covid patients talk about success in treating their patients with hydroxychloroquine. I even personally know a patient who was severely ill and not having good results, was moved to a different hospital, treated with hydroxycholoroquine and zinc and now after weeks of treatment is recouping at home. He's sold on the treatment.

There is nothing available that has been tested at great length that can be deemed as safe. COVID 19 is new. I would say that any patient that dies from a treatment as we speak the respective family has a right to sue
for Mal practice. Hospitals do not have room to keep patients therefore must them out ASAP.

Simply because one patient appears to be improving may not make it. What about the long term side effects of this treatment? COVID 19 is demonstrating some serious side affects on the heart and lungs to which a treatment is not readily available. Face it the medical community is not well versed on COVID 19.

IF there were known safe treatments for COVID 19 Fauci would be among the first to say let's get on with it. Trump has no medical knowledge per se therefore I would not follow his suggestions.

Last edited:

I'm with Fauci!

After telling lie after lie about the pandemic—including that 99 percent of cases are "harmless" and the virus will just "disappear" soon—Donald Trump just couldn't make the facts line up with his fake stories.

The GOP is once again demonstrating stupidity and more negligence. Through GOP negligence COVID 19 is everywhere in the USA. No one knows when or if COVID 19 will retreat significantly as conservatives refuse to wear masks. As if they are immune to COVID 19 = their brains are rotting quickly.

When did COVID 19 actually penetrate USA borders? I say the USA has been led astray thus some conservative politicians need to be prosecuted damn right.

I'm with Fauci!

A bit worrisome. The only problem is some people are getting side effects from COVID such as heart attacks, strokes, and organ damage within 3 months of having it. Even mild and no symptom cases.

I think we should at least have 3 months of a trial to ensure we don't have a second American Tragedy.

That said, I hope it works, and we are over this pandemic soon.

I'm with Fauci!

Fauci is a blithering idiot. Anyone who claims New York handled that Cuomo handled the virus response well is a fool or a liar.

A bit worrisome. The only problem is some people are getting side effects from COVID such as heart attacks, strokes, and organ damage within 3 months of having it. Even mild and no symptom cases.

I think we should at least have 3 months of a trial to ensure we don't have a second American Tragedy.

That said, I hope it works, and we are over this pandemic soon.

How many is 'some"?

I have a solution for you.

Don't take the vaccine. Problem solved. Now, wasn't that easy?

Will you be first in line for the CV vaccine that has not been proven to be safe?

Covid has already done that since you haven't noticed.

Fauci is a blithering idiot. Anyone who claims New York handled that Cuomo handled the virus response well is a fool or a liar.

Cuomo didn't bull**** his state like trump has the whole nation.

Cuomo didn't bull**** his state like trump has the whole nation.

No. He just botched the handling.

By the way, Trump can't control what a governor does or doesn't do. Trump sent a navy hospital ship to that fool.

How many is 'some"?

I assume enough to make Trump's desire to have election fodder excused so that they can make sure the vaccine will not cause this side effect. It would prevent a lot of people from getting the vaccine out of fear.

A fever, sore arm, not a big deal but a few heart attacks and strokes would be. They already lowered the 3rd trial from 3 years to 3 months putting its release for early 2021. I don't think dwindling the 3rd trial down to 3 weeks would be wise, but Iḿ no expert. I just stayed in a Holiday Inn you know.

No. He just botched the handling.

By the way, Trump can't control what a governor does or doesn't do. Trump sent a navy hospital ship to that fool.

Trump can't control anything it seems. Come voting day if the virus is still out of control you and everyone else who makes excuses for trump will be looking at the exits.

I'm with Fauci!

It is due to be released on November 1st, 2 days before the election. What a surprise, right?

I assume enough to make Trump's desire to have election fodder excused so that they can make sure the vaccine will not cause this side effect. It would prevent a lot of people from getting the vaccine out of fear.

A fever, sore arm, not a big deal but a few heart attacks and strokes would be. They already lowered the 3rd trial from 3 years to 3 months putting its release for early 2021. I don't think dwindling the 3rd trial down to 3 weeks would be wise, but Iḿ no expert. I just stayed in a Holiday Inn you know.

The real question is; Is it worth a worldwide depression that will last decades to NOT put a vaccine into use sooner?

Trump can't control anything it seems. Come voting day if the virus is still out of control you and everyone else who makes excuses for trump will be looking at the exits.

I'm sure the senile ole fool Biden has a plan.

Oh WAIT. he will shut down the economy AGAIN. He is sure brilliant, aint he? Took economics in grade skool, I understand.

I'm sure the senile ole fool Biden has a plan.

Oh WAIT. he will shut down the economy AGAIN. He is sure brilliant, aint he? Took economics in grade skool, I understand.

Covid is killing the economy due to our president's non response for two months way back when. Denial is not a plan.

Covid is killing the economy due to our president's non response for two months way back when. Denial is not a plan.

it's not his past non response that is killing the economy it's his present non response as well

not to worry, luxury items are flying off the shelves

this is only a middle and lower class crisis

The GOP admin caused this pandemic economic crisis by ignoring their responsibility to keep the emergency preparedness inventory stocked up.*

Trump admin was advised in early 2017 by the military of this issue then the GOP turned a blind eye to the matter.*

The Obama admin also advised Trump in late 2016.*

Now nearly 185,000 humans have died due to GOP neglect. Is this murder or homicide?

About stimulus money which belongs to the taxpayers NOT elected officials and it is the taxpayers that put this money back into the economy almost immediately by way of groceries, car payments, shoes for the children, house repairs, health care etc etc etc.*

Taxpayers want our money WE did not ask for COVID 19 which has created massive unemployment. *Republicans screwed up big time. Pres Trump apparently thought pandemics was just going to be another word in his limited vocabulary.

Republicans specialize in screwing up the economy in every republican administration since Reagan-Bush thus Trump thinks he should be one more conservative robot. The entire GOP obviously just clicks their heels and cheers this crap on blindly.

Millions have lost their jobs, 185,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

I say COVID 19 has been in America much longer than America was advised. Which brings forward the obvious question “ How long has COVID 19 been allowed penetrate the USA population?”

Expecting an honest answer is nonsense because GOP politicians cannot speak in those terms. They choose spin! The GOP has been negligent since day one.

Pay The Stimulus Money! IT'S PATRIOTIC!!!!!!

The negligent GOP Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Over rated and over paid!

Capitol Hill Is funneling billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to the fossil fuel industry as we speak. This is reckless use of our tax dollars. Fossil fuel does NOT need bailed out.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy
pronto aka the practical approach.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put millions out of work and 185,00 have died.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell.

Unemployed workers should also receive $600 per week. Perhaps until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

No one knows when COVID 19 will go away. Therefore government assistance should remain in place until further notice. Subjecting the nations once employed work force or for that matter any of us to congressional irresponsible behavior every few weeks is not acceptable.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy pronto aka the practical approach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom