• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump on Putin plan to recognize breakaway Ukraine regions: 'This is genius'

WTF????.....
Please for your own sanity, Name the 17 US Intelligence Agencies!

Did you not hear what Trump said???....
He said he wanted to get the Server to see what it said, so he could find the Truth !
He did say He doesn't see why it would be Russia. but he need they server and emails to find the Truth!.....
The Video of Trump talking is 1,000,000% more credible than the Fiction that NPR or other outlets feed you!

When all the other nato members started investing more (Their fair share) That made nato stronger/more powerful!
And telling a weak person to be stronger is a good thing to do! BTW, Why are you siding with nato members who are exploiting America?
You're all butt hurt that Trump made the pay the MINIMUM amount that THEY AGREED TO PAY!!!???.... This is insane! Maybe your brain washed?
Your TDS is showing again!

P.S. You're welcome!
Sweet Baby Jesus.
So now you are arguing that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ..
The head of us intelligence. The one in charge of us intelligence..
Who gets briefed daily on us intelligence..
That doesn't know what his intelligence has found but a reporter does??? Because the report is now public.
Oh yeah..and this president doesn't bother you check out all us intelligence hass to say about a country and leader.. BEFORE GOING TO MEET THAT LEADER!!

Trump displayed monumental incompetence if not out right kissed putins ass.

And here you Trump sychophants believe every word Trump lies..as he walks back when he gets caught in yet another lie.

WTF????.....
Please for your own sanity, Name the 17 US Intelligence Agencies!

Did you not hear what Trump said???....
He said he wanted to get the Server to see what it said, so he could find the Truth !
He did say He doesn't see why it would be Russia. but he need they server and emails to find the Truth!.....
The Video of Trump talking is 1,000,000% more credible than the Fiction that NPR or other outlets feed you!

When all the other nato members started investing more (Their fair share) That made nato stronger/more powerful!
And telling a weak person to be stronger is a good thing to do! BTW, Why are you siding with nato members who are exploiting America?
You're all butt hurt that Trump made the pay the MINIMUM amount that THEY AGREED TO PAY!!!???.... This is insane! Maybe your brain washed?
Your TDS is showing again!

P.S. You're welcome!

You’ve been watching FOX way too much. Worse yet, you actually believe what they say!

Sweet Baby Jesus.
So now you are arguing that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ..
The head of us intelligence. The one in charge of us intelligence..
Who gets briefed daily on us intelligence..
That doesn't know what his intelligence has found but a reporter does??? Because the report is now public.
Oh yeah..and this president doesn't bother you check out all us intelligence hass to say about a country and leader.. BEFORE GOING TO MEET THAT LEADER!!

Trump displayed monumental incompetence if not out right kissed putins ass.

And here you Trump sychophants believe every word Trump lies..as he walks back when he gets caught in yet another lie.
Ok now you are making things up! Sweet baby Jesus is right !
Please re-read my last response again.
I was talking about what Trump said, not what you wanted him to mean.

You’ve been watching FOX way too much. Worse yet, you actually believe what they say!
I don't watch FOX, so I don't know what they say!
I'm stating facts, and making a judgement on "WHAT TRUMP ACTUALLY SAID" , and not what the Media want's me to think
Trump said, as some here are doing !

Now if you want to make a point , PLEASE show me what Fox said, what Trump Said , and what I Said, and how what I'm saying
it is incorrect, or how it is the same as what fox is saying!

I don't watch FOX, so I don't know what they say!
I'm stating facts, and making a judgement on "WHAT TRUMP ACTUALLY SAID" , and not what the Media want's me to think
Trump said, as some here are doing !

Now if you want to make a point , PLEASE show me what Fox said, what Trump Said , and what I Said, and how what I'm saying
it is incorrect, or how it is the same as what fox is saying!

Trump said “This is genius”. Do you agree?

Trump said “This is genius”. Do you agree?
Try putting Trump's full sentence, or train of thought, not just a Snippet that can be manipulated!

Let me ask you this first, do you understand the concept of a "Mad genius”...

Try putting Trump's full sentence, or train of thought, not just a Snippet that can be manipulated!

Let me ask you this first, do you understand the concept of a "Mad genius”...

I understand the concept of an evil madman. A person does not have to be a “genius” to mount an invasion of a country with a clearly lesser military, and thereby inflict wanton killing and damage on them. It was a ridiculous statement and only gave comfort to Putin in the run-up to the war. I can’t understand why anyone would defend it.

I understand the concept of an evil madman. A person does not have to be a “genius” to mount an invasion of a country with a clearly lesser military, and thereby inflict wanton killing and damage on them. It was a ridiculous statement and only gave comfort to Putin in the run-up to the war. I can’t understand why anyone would defend it.
You did not give Trumps full statement! You are commenting on what the Media wants you to think Trump said/meant!
You're still missing it!
Go find Trump's Statements!
I'll help you a little, he said : "This is genius" not that "Putin is genius"!
This is how they manipulate you!

You did not give Trumps full statement! You are commenting on what the Media wants you to think Trump said/meant!
You're still missing it!
Go find Trump's Statements!
I'll help you a little, he said : "This is genius" not that "Putin is genius"!
This is how they manipulate you!

Look, Trump has been making ridiculous statements about Putin ever since he first met him and proclaimed that “He says that he did not interfere in our election, and I believe him”. The problem with Trump is that whatever comes to his mind comes out of his mouth without thinking. As Putin was amassing troops on the border of Ukraine, there was simply no reason to put the word “genius” anywhere near his name, especially when it was NOT “genius”. Not anywhere close. It was the NORMAL actions of murderous thug. Period.

Look, Trump has been making ridiculous statements about Putin ever since he first met him and proclaimed that “He says that he did not interfere in our election, and I believe him”. The problem with Trump is that whatever comes to his mind comes out of his mouth without thinking. As Putin was amassing troops on the border of Ukraine, there was simply no reason to put the word “genius” anywhere near his name, especially when it was NOT “genius”. Not anywhere close. It was the NORMAL actions of murderous thug. Period.
So you are now agreeing with me that you are commenting on something Trump DID NOT SAY, but something you(the Media) wanted Trump to say?

And to clarify where you still get it wrong (with your pretend scenario). Trump was commenting on how Putin is playing the international community/Biden by stating :
1) They are 2 independent Nations.
2) Ukraine is fighting with them.
3) So Russia themselves "Peace Keepers"!....

If you actually listened to what Trump said and not what the media spoon fed you, you would have heard Trump State that:
This would not be happening if I were President!.....
So Trump is saying no "murderous thug." would be pulling this crap on his watch!.....

Attachments

• LGB2.JPG
    LGB2.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
So you are now agreeing with me that you are commenting on something Trump DID NOT SAY, but something you(the Media) wanted Trump to say?

And to clarify where you still get it wrong (with your pretend scenario). Trump was commenting on how Putin is playing the international community/Biden by stating :

If you actually listened to what Trump said and not what the media spoon fed you, you would have heard Trump State that:
So Trump is saying no "murderous thug." would be pulling this crap on his watch!.....

Trump used the term “genius” in close proximity to discussing Putin. It gave much comfort to Putin to hear that. What is the definition of traitor?

Trump used the term “genius” in close proximity to discussing Putin. It gave much comfort to Putin to hear that. What is the definition of traitor?
WOW?....
I'll type slower this time:
"

"

What kind of pansy statement is:
"It gave much comfort to Putin to hear that."
Was Putin crying in your arm and relayed this factual information to you so now you can inform us all about it?
Do you know Trump is no longer in control of Americans Army? That Trump CAN NOT Make any policies right now ?....

You forget Biden has given Putin all the Comfort and ACTUAL REASON to not worry about the US all on his own!!!!!!!.....
Putin was thinking he might get some new military gear out of this!

Attachments

• Binde-.JPG
    Binde-.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 0
WOW?....
I'll type slower this time:
"

"

What kind of pansy statement is:
"It gave much comfort to Putin to hear that."
Was Putin crying in your arm and relayed this factual information to you so now you can inform us all about it?
Do you know Trump is no longer in control of Americans Army? That Trump CAN NOT Make any policies right now ?....

You forget Biden has given Putin all the Comfort and ACTUAL REASON to not worry about the US all on his own!!!!!!!.....
Putin was thinking he might get some new military gear out of this!

Look, we don’t have time to sit around and parse every stupid statement that Trump makes, and there have always been a lot them, as with his insult of John McCain early in his campaign. I can’t count the number of times a Trumpie had said “what he really meant was.....”. Putin plays very close attention to what goes on in the United States. You are welcome to tell me wha you think was his reaction when he heard the word “genius” used with respect to his decision to declare “independent states” in Eastern Ukraine. That was not “genius”, it was just more bullying by an evil madman.

Look, we don’t have time to sit around and parse every stupid statement that Trump makes, and there have always been a lot them, as with his insult of John McCain early in his campaign. I can’t count the number of times a Trumpie had said “what he really meant was.....”. Putin plays very close attention to what goes on in the United States. You are welcome to tell me wha you think was his reaction when he heard the word “genius” used with respect to his decision to declare “independent states” in Eastern Ukraine. That was not “genius”, it was just more bullying by an evil madman.
Putin probably didn't care or hear what Trump said, until the TDS Media spun it in to Trump said putins a genius!

You TOTALLY ignore the real reason Putin is so willing to co what he did ! It wasn't Trump saying genius in close proximity to Putins name !!!!
It's $H!+ for brains who in the white house !!!

Also going deeper into why Putin is doing this now, one can reason:
The Intel people stated that China, Russia, and Iran (Plus others) where detected logging in to US Voting Servers, and votes
were changed to Biden! So maybe this is one of the payments the DEM's et al... need to payout !

Ok now you are making things up! Sweet baby Jesus is right !
Please re-read my last response again.
I was talking about what Trump said, not what you wanted him to mean.
Yeah..you were talking about what Trump said..when he was trying to walk back what he said in Helsinki.

I hate to be praising Putin all the time; but Trump was correct in his podcast.
Recognizing independence of Luhansk People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic was brilliant.
Literally putting new friendly pieces to Russia on the board!

Trump is sharp though/ He knew and had talked to Putin that he wants Ukraine.
But he didnt get any under Trump. Biden is in a weak position of his own making
by leading the charge, while the rest of NATO unenthusiastically compy with requirements
1647043118003.png

"Bloviating for the Audience"​

"Back in 2018, Tucker Carlson told his viewers that Karen McDougal's claim “sounds like a classic case of extortion." This was part of a broader discussion defending President Trump from accusations that he violated campaign finance laws in spending money to keep affairs with two women quiet. Michael Cohen was convicted on charges related to these events and is currently serving out the remainder of his term in home confinement.

According to Judge Vyskocil, “Fox persuasively argues . . . that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism about the statements he makes." She doesn't stop there, writing that “[w]hether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as exaggeration, non-literal commentary, or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable."

Judge Vyskocil also pointed out that Carlson said “sounds like" prior to saying the word extortion, which “would put any reasonable viewer on notice that Carlson himself doubts the veracity of the source of these statements and that the listener should as well." President Trump appointed Judge Vyskocil to the bench in 2019..."

Judge says Tucker Carlson’s past comments could hurt Fox News in $2.7bn Smartmatic defamation suit​

1647060743588.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom