• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump on Putin plan to recognize breakaway Ukraine regions: 'This is genius'

Oh look over there!

Hah - Pot meet Kettle! You're the one saying "oh look over there" by even creating this thread topic in the first place.
Such hypocrisy!

A poster mentioned earlier in another thread that if Trump was President, Ukraine would be Russian by now
Cannot recall who but on the money

Someone still has pee tapes.
Trump's supporters just can't see the fact that Putin planned all this. Trump was and is his useful idiot. Putin's goal for years has been to divide America and it's working, accelerated by Trumps nonsense.

Russia attacks Ukraine unprovoked, meanwhile in tRump world:

“I said, ‘This is genius,'” Trump said on a right-wing podcast. “Putin declared a big portion of … Ukraine … as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. … I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force. … We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re going to keep the peace all right. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy … I know him very well. Very, very well.”

What a guy.

WTH is going-on?

Trump's RW media seem to be praising Putin. Seriously.

And Trump disseminating RT propaganda to his supporters? Wha?

Bannon and pro-Trump commentator Jack Posobiec praised Putin’s pugilistic speech on their podcast, while Gateway Pundit, a popular hub of pro-Trump conspiracy theories and news, downplayed Russia’s aggression. “Ukraine was part of Russia for more than 300 years," the site declared. “This is not Russian talking points.”

Right-wing personality Candace Owens urged her 3 million Twitter followers to read Putin's speech if they want to know “what’s *actually* going on in Russia and Ukraine” and blamed the U.S. for the conflict. “WE are at fault,” she tweeted.

Trump, meanwhile, sent a statement to his email list Tuesday with a single link to a story on RT.com, the website of the Kremlin-backed Russian television network.

Still peddling the old fake Steele Dosssier, huh? The false one that's resulting in criminal indictments?
It shows how contemptuous the Left are of reality and truth.
They think this is a team sport, and just want to support their team, no matter what.

Didn't America and its allies invade and recognize the region of Kosovo, which was part of Serbia?

Isn't Guantanamo part of Cuba? What are American forces doing there? Do they have permission from the current govt in Havana to be there?

Trump's supporters just can't see the fact that Putin planned all this. Trump was and is his useful idiot. Putin's goal for years has been to divide America and it's working, accelerated by Trumps nonsense.

Trump just can't stop licking Putin's boots. He is clearly envious of Putin and his powers as a dictator.

I saw a few clips of Tucker Carlson's recent comments. Just like with Victor Orban, Carlson clearly is in awe of Putin.

WTH is going-on?

Trump's RW media seem to be praising Putin. Seriously.

And Trump disseminating RT propaganda to his supporters? Wha?

Have you been in any other thread related to Russia-Ukraine? All Trumplicans are giving Russia/Putin praise while shitting on America and Ukraine.

The former President of the United States, is disseminating RT propaganda. Think about that?
Think of the 💯 million traitors following tRumPutin in the 🇺🇸 , 💯 s in this forum.

You're surprised?

Yes. I am.

This seems to have gone from Trump's personal iconoclastic (I believed) hyperbole, to what seems to have become a Trump administration & supporting media ideology.

For Christ's sake, I'm currently watching Tucker Carlson defending Putin. Amazing!

I had no idea this Putin support was so endemic to the GOP Party & media. It's shocking.

Back
Top Bottom