• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump on history, want a good laugh?

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Classic stuff here, he really shows his ignorance when talking about American history, sad.

Damn, I miss Trump. Wish we had a real leader. We need one now.

You miss a guy that told the world how our revolutionary army took the airports in 1775, wow.
Trump said he loves the uneducated, only way he himself can feel smart. 🤡

OMG, that was a good laugh. Wasn't so funny when he was our president, it is embarrassing we elected that, but let's hope we've all learned a valuable lesson.

Classic stuff here, he really shows his ignorance when talking about American history, sad.

I feel dumber now, just from listening to it

Sorry, but I'm not going to take history lessons from Trump.

OMG, that was a good laugh. Wasn't so funny when he was our president, it is embarrassing we elected that, but let's hope we've all learned a valuable lesson.
You know many haven't.

trump did an interview with some historians, in which he admitted he lost the election. A few days later he said he will not give any more interviews to authors.

Back
Top Bottom