• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump On Hannity vs Trump Campaign

Really anything that involves Trump and Hannity is going to be nothing more than a fellatio fest. I'm sure Sean had his hand on Trump's junk the whole time.

Over-riding President of the United States of America Donald Trump's statements on the show, there are two sets of facts to consider.

The first is the record of President Trumps statements and tweets(r) regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.

The second is that, as of today [9/10/2020] the US, with 4.3% of the world's population, has recorded roughly 22& of the world's Covid-19 assigned deaths.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Over-riding President of the United States of America Donald Trump's statements on the show, there are two sets of facts to consider.

The first is the record of President Trumps statements and tweets(r) regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.

The second is that, as of today [9/10/2020] the US, with 4.3% of the world's population, has recorded roughly 22& of the world's Covid-19 assigned deaths.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Just keep reminding them.

Just keep reminding them.

Hi, Tom!

All I'm doing is stating the obvious. It will generate nods from non-Trumper's and be of no real significance to those who support President of the United States of America Donald Trump. And why is that, you might well ask? Because those who identify as pro-Trump, and they are my fellow Americans, see him more as a symbol of a movement than as a person. They are held together by the belief that the government, most especially the federal government and it's various branches, do not serve their interests and, in their minds, serve the interests of others. A saying credited to Mahatma Gandhi sums it up: 'What you do for me but without me, you do to me.'

Hi, Tom!

All I'm doing is stating the obvious. It will generate nods from non-Trumper's and be of no real significance to those who support President of the United States of America Donald Trump. And why is that, you might well ask? Because those who identify as pro-Trump, and they are my fellow Americans, see him more as a symbol of a movement than as a person. They are held together by the belief that the government, most especially the federal government and it's various branches, do not serve their interests and, in their minds, serve the interests of others. A saying credited to Mahatma Gandhi sums it up: 'What you do for me but without me, you do to me.'

You call it a movement, others, like me, call it a cult. A cult in a death spiral like most cults end.

"Why didn't you steer the Titanic away from the iceberg? And after you hit the iceberg, why didn't you help people into the lifeboats?"

"I didn't want to create a panic."

Really anything that involves Trump and Hannity is going to be nothing more than a fellatio fest. I'm sure Sean had his hand on Trump's junk the whole time.

Now that is an image that is seared into my corneas forever.

Sad but true.

"Why didn't you steer the Titanic away from the iceberg? And after you hit the iceberg, why didn't you help people into the lifeboats?"

"I didn't want to create a panic."

Excellent analogy.

This should be the end of his Presidency but we don't have an accurate count of how many ignorant people are registered to vote. Remember - this is the same piece of garbage who boasted about how stupid his supporters are by saying he could commit murder in broad daylight and not lose a single vote. Turns out he was right.

You call it a movement, others, like me, call it a cult. A cult in a death spiral like most cults end.

Hi!

Thank you for your comment. In discussing my fellow Americans I use terms which, as far as possible, carry minimal connotative baggage. I do this in the hope that those who read what I write will actually think it through as opposed to feeling they have been goaded into seeking a memorized sound bite as a rejoinder.

As you might guess from the general run of posts on this and similar forums, mine are directed at a very small audience.

Hi!

Thank you for your comment. In discussing my fellow Americans I use terms which, as far as possible, carry minimal connotative baggage. I do this in the hope that those who read what I write will actually think it through as opposed to feeling they have been goaded into seeking a memorized sound bite as a rejoinder.

As you might guess from the general run of posts on this and similar forums, mine are directed at a very small audience.

And I call em' like I see em'. I for one am tired of hearing trump's lies called all sorts of things except lies. Feel free to be as politically correct as you deem necessary.

And I call em' like I see em'. I for one am tired of hearing trump's lies called all sorts of things except lies. Feel free to be as politically correct as you deem necessary.

Hi!

Thanks for the response.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

remember when Republicans preached that ALL politicians lie and to NOT trust any of them (during Obama)?

Back
Top Bottom