• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump on concrete wall "Go through it"

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
That is very ironic. Anyone have video of his Trump University commencement speeches?

But but but he never said the wall was concrete! (except when he did.)

What if it's steel slats?

What if it's steel slats?

If there's a wall made of steel slats in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.fit-2000w.jpg

If there's a wall made of steel slats in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.

190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.fit-2000w.jpg

But but, but, Medieval tech is gonna stop a plasma torch!

Especially if we add moats. ;)

We need alligators and we won't even have to feed them, since there's sooooo many illegals coming over. They'll feed plenty. Let's hope they don't get too fat though... I see no problems with this plan.

You know, I'm north of sixty and I know for a fact I could climb a thirty-foot wall that looks like that. Just gimme a pair of work gloves and stand back. A wall like that could be a game for a class of apprentice structural Ironworkers- they'd make a race out of it.

Back
Top Bottom