• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump on Clinton: I don't think she's all there

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Republican Donald Trump questioned Democrat Hillary Clinton’s fitness to be president Saturday night, saying “she’s got problems” and that Americans “don’t want someone who’s going to short-circuit.”

Trump told a crowd of supporters that he’s not sure the former first lady and secretary of state is up to the job.

GOPUSA ? Trump on Clinton: I don't think she's all there

I fully agree.

The irony is astounding.

Donald Trump is running on the fact that Hillary Clinton is old, kinda crazy, cranky, and may not be all there.

Do you ever get the feeling that America is in the last season, and the writers have decided to turn it all into a gag reel?

Republican Donald Trump questioned Democrat Hillary Clinton’s fitness to be president Saturday night, saying “she’s got problems” and that Americans “don’t want someone who’s going to short-circuit.”

Trump told a crowd of supporters that he’s not sure the former first lady and secretary of state is up to the job.

GOPUSA ? Trump on Clinton: I don't think she's all there

I fully agree.

Likely true, but that knife cuts both ways.

Trump: "I don't think."

Agreed.

It can......................but in Trump's case............it doesn't!

It can...................but in Trump's case................................it does!........................................................

..............................................................................................................

That's rich! :lamo

Trump is the King of bat**** crazy and he's talking about someone else's mental faculties.

It can...................but in Trump's case................................it does!........................................................

..............................................................................................................

That's rich! :lamo

Trump is the King of bat**** crazy and he's talking about someone else's mental faculties.

Trump runs several multi-million dollar companies, a feat that hillary could never pull off and certainly not obama. I submit that anyone with severe mental problems could not do that, especially.....................anyone who is bat**** crazy.

The only bat**** crazies, are the Lefties who are incapable of dealing with Trump!

Sent from the bore of my smoking hot .44, the original point and click interface.

Last edited:
Trump runs several multi-million dollar companies, a feat that hillary could never pull off and certainly not obama. I submit that anyone with severe mental problems could not do that, especially.....................anyone who is bat**** crazy.

The only bat**** crazies, are the Lefties who are incapable of dealing with Trump!

Trump started rich, and made some good investments, but also ran some companies into the ground. He's a complete loon, though, some egomaniac incapable of handling challenge with any amount of tact or diplomacy.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Trump started rich, and made some good investments, but also ran some companies into the ground. He's a complete loon, though, some egomaniac incapable of handling challenge with any amount of tact or diplomacy.

I disagree. You are listening to liberal talking points on Trump. Many people like him as an employer and think he makes savvy deals.

I'll admit that obama is the king of tact and diplomacy.....except .........he is Full of ****!

And hillary? She's just full of **** and a sick women.

I brought Hillary's medical problems up, months ago, many others have noticed as well and Trump is far from alone on this view.

I disagree. You are listening to liberal talking points on Trump. Many people like him as an employer and think he makes savvy dedals.

I'll admit that obama is the king of tact and diplomacy.....except .........he is Full of ****!

I'm not listening to liberal talking points, I'm listening to Donald Trump. The man is just a crazy, rich bastard who thinks he can do no wrong. And when anyone disagrees, he takes it as personal attack, and launches into a vial retort.

President is Head of State. You cannot have one there who is unable to control his mouth. As bad as Hillary would be, Trump is right there on the same level. He's completely irresponsible, incredible sophomoric, tactless, and utterly incapable of diplomacy. He is as unfit for command as could be.

I'm not listening to liberal talking points, I'm listening to Donald Trump. The man is just a crazy, rich bastard who thinks he can do no wrong. And when anyone disagrees, he takes it as personal attack, and launches into a vial retort.

President is Head of State. You cannot have one there who is unable to control his mouth. As bad as Hillary would be, Trump is right there on the same level. He's completely irresponsible, incredible sophomoric, tactless, and utterly incapable of diplomacy. He is as unfit for command as could be.

I tend to agree with you on him shooting off his mouth, being tactless at times and being thinned skin. But, he runs all these companies, many of them very successfully. So irresponsible? Nawwww. The overriding factors for me are his stance on Immigration reform, Border Security and dealing with ISIS and Iran.

I think obozo and Kerry screwed the pooch on the Iran deal.

I tend to agree with you on him shooting off his mouth, being tactless at times and being thinned skin. But, he runs all these companies, many of them very successfully. So irresponsible? Nawwww. The overriding factors for me are his stance on Immigration reform, Border Security and dealing with ISIS and Iran.

I think obozo and Kerry screwed the pooch on the Iran deal.

He has a lot of people running operations for him. He has had quite a bit of success, but that doesn't mean that he's going to be a good Head of State. There has yet to be anything that he's presented that says to me that he could be Head of State without completely embarrassing America on the global stage and putting at risk our safety and alliances.

+1

Trump made his millions the old fashioned way, by starting out with millions.

Sent from the bore of my smoking hot .44, the original point and click interface.

Come back and tell us all about it after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

:lol:

President is Head of State. You cannot have one there who is unable to control his mouth. As bad as Hillary would be, Trump is right there on the same level. He's completely irresponsible, incredible sophomoric, tactless, and utterly incapable of diplomacy.
He is as unfit for command as could be.

Which is just one of the reasons why the American voters won't put him in the White House.

Which is just one of the reasons why the American voters won't put him in the White House.

And yet they are fully willing to put a Crook and a Liar and an old broad, with a medical condition, in the WH! :screwy

He has a lot of people running operations for him. He has had quite a bit of success, but that doesn't mean that he's going to be a good Head of State. There has yet to be anything that he's presented that says to me that he could be Head of State without completely embarrassing America on the global stage and putting at risk our safety and alliances.

The exact description of obozo.....he's an embarrassment and soft on security. And if it wasn't for his advisers, we'd be overrun by terrorists by now.

IMHO....I think all of you are wrong about Trump's ability.

+1

Trump made his millions the old fashioned way, by starting out with millions.

He still succeeded, many haven't, given the same circumstances some just squander what they get....and that's evident from the rich to those receiving entitlements.

The exact description of obozo.....

OK...so Trump is on level with Obama. Though given how much y'all attack Obama, I don't know why you would endorse a candidate like him.

If you don't recognize how bat**** crazy Trump is that's on you.

Most everybody else has no trouble recognizing his mental deficiencies. But you? You don't seem to be able to.

Again, that's on you.

Not my circus, not my monkey's.

One has to wonder how successful our Silver-Spooned Siberian Candidate would have actually been if he wasn't such a knob.

I bet a monkey, given the same opportunities Trump was born with, could do just as good of a job as Trump did with his trust fund fortune.

Back
Top Bottom