• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump on Clinton: I don't think she's all there

And Gary Johnson beats them both.

I wouldn't love to see trump tell the leaders of the Islamic Middle East to go **** themselves because global terrorism is a problem and that would only make matters WORSE. And that's the rub. For as bad as Hillary will be, Trump will be WORSE. And that's how ****ty, how incompetent, how inexperienced, and how egomaniacal Trump really is. Compared to Hillary...he's worse.

No way Jose!

I might get behind Johnson.....if he had a chance in Hell....but he doesn't and I'm not wasting my vote.

obama was a short termer and as I recall never even authored one bill while in the Senate.

And even so, more experience than Trump.

And I disagree with running the Govt. unlike a business. All government is full of massive waste, the bigger it is, the more waste. I pay plenty out in taxes each year and it is being squandered by the State and the Feds. Trump just proposed a revised tax plan yesterday....he's on the right track.
All the above does not matter anyway, because I will never vote for a Clinton!

Disagree all you want. But government and private business are two very different entities with very different goals and very different modes of operation. Being good at one doesn't mean you'll be good at the other.

I won't vote for Clinton either, but neither will I vote for Trump. Both will be toxic to the Republic and I'm tired of destroying the Republic for a "lesser" of two evils.

No way Jose!

I might get behind Johnson.....if he had a chance in Hell....but he doesn't and I'm not wasting my vote.

Sheeple are like that, they can only follow a crowd.

But Trump and Clinton are bad for America and I won't support bad. You can go ahead and support an evil, pretending it's a lesser one, but in the end the Republic will suffer for it.

Just get used to saying President Hillary Clinton, because Trump has no shot at beating her.

The only requirement to be President is to be a US citizen and be 35 years old. Trump doesn't need to know how to run anything just delegate and make decisions based on the experts. He has tons of experience in doing that. I would rather have a guy with no experience than a woman that is entrenched in Washington, in the pockets of the insiders and has tons of experience cramming her corruption and lies through the red tape. Her Nanny State, global liberalism agenda is Anti-American.

Political inexperience can be overcome (although, there's a fair amount of politicking at executive business levels).

Political corruption cannot.

Should Hillary be elected to POTUS, it'll be the most corruption administration in modern history.

Is that what you really want for the nation?

Trump runs several multi-million dollar companies

He'd be homeless if it wasn't for robust bankruptcy protection.

So would thousands of other entrepreneurs, that's why bankruptcy protection was instituted.

Brazen obfuscation.

You cited a claim that Trump runs several multi-million companies in general support of his alleged awesomeness. You've got to deal with the myriad bankruptcies him and his projects have suffered if you're going to do that. Honestly, that is.

And even so, more experience than Trump.

Matters little!

Disagree all you want. But government and private business are two very different entities with very different goals and very different modes of operation. Being good at one doesn't mean you'll be good at the other.

Sure it can! Trump is a "Can Do" kind of guy....Hillary is a leech on society.

I won't vote for Clinton either, but neither will I vote for Trump. Both will be toxic to the Republic and I'm tired of destroying the Republic for a "lesser" of two evils.

I agree on that part.

Sheeple are like that, they can only follow a crowd.

But Trump and Clinton are bad for America and I won't support bad. You can go ahead and support an evil, pretending it's a lesser one, but in the end the Republic will suffer for it.

Just get used to saying President Hillary Clinton, because Trump has no shot at beating her.

I'm not a sheeple, I just don't believe in wasting my vote on a candidate that can't possibly win.....no matter how great they are.

Trump's not so bad. Only last Monday he was lucid, and spoke in complete sentences....!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...08/08/trumps-economic-speech-cleared-the-bar/

I'm sure seeing a lot of British cops carrying full auto weapons these days....duck Manc. Or wait, wrong thread.

Perhaps in community agitation.

Big time.

And elected office.

A joke at best.

Brazen obfuscation.

You cited a claim that Trump runs several multi-million companies in general support of his alleged awesomeness. You've got to deal with the myriad bankruptcies him and his projects have suffered if you're going to do that. Honestly, that is.

I don't think Trump is awesome, just a guy trying to make America Great Again.

Let's be honest here...he had 4 bankruptcies out of 53 companies. I know guys who have filed multiple bankruptcies in a row, before making it big.

Your lib talking points are just that.

Political inexperience can be overcome (although, there's a fair amount of politicking at executive business levels).

Political corruption cannot.

Should Hillary be elected to POTUS, it'll be the most corruption administration in modern history.

Is that what you really want for the nation?

She's have to work really hard to beat Reagan's record of corruption.

What medical condition, doctor?

I have no idea what her ailments are....but it's obvious to any layman, that she has some.

I'll be easy for her, as naturally as it comes to her.

She's had decades of experience in corruption.....and flaunts being above the law. If her medical condition doesn't take her out of politics, other sources might.

I have no idea what her ailments are....but it's obvious to any layman, that she has some.

She's had decades of experience in corruption.....and flaunts being above the law. If her medical condition doesn't take her out of politics, other sources might.

To hell with experts, ignorant dolts know better, right?

You wouldn't be inciting murder, would you? Lucky nobody's listening.

Back
Top Bottom