• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump offers to fight Biden in a boxing match: 'I think he'd go down very, very quickly'

This fat ass couldn't last 1 minute in a ring. Who the **** does he think he is kidding?

View attachment 67353021
What a moron he is.

Recent ex president, in his 70's. Says he wants to fist fight the current president who is even older. What on earth has happened to the dignity of office? What about even just some common sense and maturity?
The problem is the ex-inhabitant of the oval office is still running free. He's desperate for attention. So obvious. The sad part is most are still giving it to him. The media needs to do a full stop cut-off of covering anything Trump says.

The problem is the ex-inhabitant of the oval office is still running free. He's desperate for attention. So obvious. The sad part is most are still giving it to him. The media needs to do a full stop cut-off of covering anything Trump says.
You get the impression that Trump has reached the degree of senility where he has reduced capacity to control his childish impulses through the application of mature thought. Then again, he might have reached that level of senility in his 30's?

I don't think that they make regulation boxing gloves in a size that is small enough for Donald's hands.

This fat ass couldn't last 1 minute in a ring. Who the **** does he think he is kidding?

View attachment 67353021
I'll give Trump credit in that he says what his supporters want to hear. I mean, how many of them are obese want-to-be tough guys?

No, I support this. It is our patriotic duty as American citizens to make sure this boxing match happens.
It's kind of a Canadian thing though.
Trudeau and a Conservative Party Senator (I kid you not)...

Oh, the Trumpists are going to love that. It hits all the high notes.

Hilariously idiotic. Dishonest. Manages to disgrace the office even though he was removed for flinging feces everywhere. Bravado.
And I suspect Joe would woop his bloated ass to boot. Or just dance around until fat boy's heart exploded.

Oh, the Trumpists are going to love that. It hits all the high notes.

Hilariously idiotic. Dishonest. Manages to disgrace the office even though he was removed for flinging feces everywhere. Bravado.
And remember this? Talking about Bravado...

Biden: If this was high school, I'd take Trump 'behind the gym​

As Iron Mike said “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”

I like to see Trump try and run 100 yards.

This. Although I will say - if enough individuals stopped paying attention to Trump, the media would reduce coverage. They serve up what the public consumes.

I've had conversations with my fellow stoners which went like that.
Our team lost, then the cable wouldn't work, and the the weed was running out.

Me: I ****ing hate that guy.
St 1: Yeah
St 2: Face like something dead on the road.
Me: I mean it. Smash him in the face, see him go down.
St 3: President, yo. Careful what you say.
St 1: But yeah. Just one on one.
Me: Yeah. One hit and he goes down.
St 3: OK then, but there's Special Service too
Me: One on one. I'd take him down.
St 1: How, tho?
St 2: He looks fit. And he has reach.
St 4: I'd watch. Not taking any bets though.
Me: Duck under his guard, straight for the chin. Of course.
St 4: Duck under his guard is what every boxer tries to do.
Me: But I'm short and quick.
St 2: Well short anyway.
St 4: This is madness.
Me: But one on one, assuming he's up for it, I think I'd win.
St 1: Assuming. He looks pretty fit.
Me: And I look heavier. I have the --
St 1, St 2 and St 4: laugh
Me: Oh OK. I just wish I could smash him in the face one time, call it a win. OK?

Recent ex president, in his 70's. Says he wants to fist fight the current president who is even older. What on earth has happened to the dignity of office? What about even just some common sense and maturity?
Well, I just hope Joe ignores it. Didn't Joe say once he wanted to take Trump out behind the gym or something?
Geriatric chest thumping is so embarrassing.

View attachment 67353021
yawn...

Those two have been spouting off ever since Slo-Joe said he wants to take Trump out behind the gym. Big deal.

Only children get excited about this.

Well, on the bright side daft statements like this are just a sign of someone who is fading into irrelevance yet trying to hang on to someone caring what he says. By "someone" I'm referring those outside his fan club; the latter are handcuffed to the sinking ship.
You think? I mean, who else would make an out of synch video for the Moonies?

Seeing as old Joe rides moutin bikes while rotund dumpy Trump struggles getting in golf carts to tote his fat ass around from hole to hole to cheat, well I think old Joe might take him.

Back
Top Bottom