• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump offers to fight Biden in a boxing match: 'I think he'd go down very, very quickly'

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Former President Donald Trump on Thursday said that he wished that he could fight President Joe Biden in a boxing match.
During a promotional event for 58-year-old Evander Holyfield's boxing match against 44-year-old Vitor Belfort, Trump was asked who he would like to fight.

"Well if I had to pick somebody in the world, not only a professional boxer because I'll take a pass on the professional boxers," Trump said, "I think probably my easiest fight would be Joe Biden because I think he'd go down very, very quickly. Very, very quickly."

"He'd be in big trouble," he added. "I think Biden would go down within the first few seconds."

This fat ass couldn't last 1 minute in a ring. Who the **** does he think he is kidding?

fat ass.jpg

No, I support this. It is our patriotic duty as American citizens to make sure this boxing match happens.

This fat ass couldn't last 1 minute in a ring. Who the **** does he think he is kidding?
What a ****ing idiot. How proud the Trump fans and defenders must be.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Words from our one term ex President.
Well, on the bright side daft statements like this are just a sign of someone who is fading into irrelevance yet trying to hang on to someone caring what he says. By "someone" I'm referring those outside his fan club; the latter are handcuffed to the sinking ship.

Oh, the Trumpists are going to love that. It hits all the high notes.

Hilariously idiotic. Dishonest. Manages to disgrace the office even though he was removed for flinging feces everywhere. Bravado.

Of course, The Donald was just joking.

One look at the frail old man from Delaware would melt the heart of anyone.

Of course, The Donald was just joking.

One look at the frail old man from Delaware would melt the heart of anyone.

Now, now. Just because he's not in office doesn't mean you're off the hook. You gotta run through it all.

It didn't happen. The fake news media made it up. But if it did happen, he was joking even though he never jokes, and he only did because the liberals made him.

Recent ex president, in his 70's. Says he wants to fist fight the current president who is even older. What on earth has happened to the dignity of office? What about even just some common sense and maturity?

Lincoln: "Four score and seven years ago..."

JFK: "Ask not what your country can do for you..."

Trump: "I think Biden would go down within the first few seconds."
I guess that's faster than Trump's last attempt to go down....

;)

Great... two very old, very frail, relic politicians boxing it out... what could be more pathetic to watch?

Great... two very old, very frail, relic politicians boxing it out... what could be more pathetic to watch?
I always hoped we'd see Bill Clinton and Bob Dole face off on a baseball field. Sadly that never came to pass. Perhaps instead we'll get Trump-Biden WWF. Hopefully the bone spurs don't affect his performance in the ring.

Now, now. Just because he's not in office doesn't mean you're off the hook. You gotta run through it all.

It didn't happen. The fake news media made it up. But if it did happen, he was joking even though he never jokes, and he only did because the liberals made him.
You forgot the last one. Yup, I can't deny he said it. Who cares?

No, I support this. It is our patriotic duty as American citizens to make sure this boxing match happens.
Someone will have to cause a diversion to distract the Secret Service. I don't think they'd be up for this.

View attachment 67353021
Is he pregnant?

Non compos mentis

Back
Top Bottom