• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Objects To Verifying List Of Property Seized From Florida Estate - Court Filing

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
trump's hand picked special master instructed him to give an inventory of the material removed from mar a lago to establish what he says was planted by the DOJ, so what does trump do?

He refuses.

When given an opportunity to identify what the DOJ planted, he refuses.

His excuse is that he doesn't know what the DOJ took.

If he doesn't know what the DOJ removed from mar a lago how does he know the DOJ planted anything?

I sure hope that Dearie doesn't allow trump to get away with his lies.

trump's hand picked special master instructed him to give an inventory of the material removed from mar a lago to establish what he says was planted by the DOJ, so what does trump do?

He refuses.

If he doesn't know what the DOJ removed from mar a lago how does he know the DOJ planted anything?

The speciall master is not going to give him a list of what is there so Trump can say that this and that were planted. Ttump must think everyone is as stupid as he is when it comes to his lies.

He refuses.

Likely because something was there that Trump knows wasn't there before he left for Trump Tower in Manhattan.

If I came home one day with the kids, turned the alarm off, and a little while later cops broke the doors in and trashed the house during their search, then came into the den holding up a large ziplock bag filled with heroin or meth, I would definitely know that the cops planted it as it sure as hell isn't mine or the kids and was not there when we left.

I wonder if the FBI checked every folder and document for fingerprints and DNA. They should have. Of course, all FBI/other agents wore gloves, so none of their fingerprints or DNA should be on any folder or document.

Someone from the Secret Service should be able to testify whether or not President Trump usually kept classified folders and docs somewhat neatly arranged and fanned out on the floor left to right - from the wall to the desk - obviously blocking the entryway into what appears to be Trump's office. One of Trump's lawyers said she has been there often and never, ever saw classified folders and docs in a police-style arrangement as was seen in the picture. She also said the place was always immaculate.

Likely because something was there that Trump knows wasn't there before he left for Trump Tower in Manhattan.

If I came home one day with the kids, turned the alarm off, and a little while later cops broke the doors in and trashed the house during their search, then came into the den holding up a large ziplock bag filled with heroin or meth, I would definitely know that the cops planted it as it sure as hell isn't mine or the kids and was not there when we left.

I wonder if the FBI checked every folder and document for fingerprints and DNA. They should have. Of course, all FBI/other agents wore gloves, so none of their fingerprints or DNA should be on any folder or document.

Someone from the Secret Service should be able to testify whether or not President Trump usually kept classified folders and docs somewhat neatly arranged and fanned out on the floor left to right - from the wall to the desk - obviously blocking the entryway into what appears to be Trump's office. One of Trump's lawyers said she has been there often and never, ever saw classified folders and docs in a police-style arrangement as was seen in the picture. She also said the place was always immaculate.
Wow this could quite possibly be the most ridiculous defense of trump yet, and that is saying something.

If that's the case, then this is where Dearie is giving Trump that opportunity to say what that something is.

So presumably, the heroin or meth would be on your list, no? Or would you refuse to provide a list?

Did the FBI claim that that is is how they found them?

Trump accumulated more than 30,000 documented lies before he left office. Thus I assume he has not stopped lying simply because he was defeated ................. yes he lost the election.

With regards to Mar a Lardo he might not remember what he had wherever ............

Let's do away with the Electoral College because the EC brought us GW Bush and Donald Trump and threw away millions upon millions upon millions of votes. GW Bush called his large number of lies Mis-Leads.

You have been assimilated, completely. If trump knows there is something there planted by the government why not give them a list and prove the government planted items?

You have been assimilated, completely. If trump knows there is something there planted by the government why not give them a list and prove the government planted items?
He knows better. It's all a game with these folks defending Trump. Most of them are much smarter than they post. It's been a game since day one with Trump. Most folks just keep the game alive because of the embarrassment that would come from finally telling the truth. It's all very Trumpy.

He refuses.

This is sad. Poor Mr. Trump. I am starting to feel very sorry for him. Things aren't going well at all for him.

He refuses.

Who does Donnie think buys this horse crap? Of course....his ghoulish and shrinking base.

Who does Donnie think buys this horse crap? Of course....his ghoulish and shrinking base.
I believe Trump thinks that by keeping his base enthralled with all his BS, that the mere size of his base will affect the DOJ charging decisions. I sure hope he's wrong. If we can believe what Merik Garland has said on more than one occasion, (Without Fear or favor), Trump will be indicted.

F*** Trump's base. He's not above the law. Neither are his followers.

I believe Trump thinks that by keeping his base enthralled with all his BS, that the mere size of his base will affect the DOJ charging decisions. I sure hope he's wrong. If we can believe what Merik Garland has said on more than one occasion, (Without Fear or favor), Trump will be indicted.

F*** Trump's base. He's not above the law. Neither are his followers.
When all ya' got is BULLSHIT.....BULLSHIT is what you go with....see Donnie legal strategy

The speciall master is not going to give him a list of what is there so Trump can say that this and that were planted. Ttump must think everyone is as stupid as he is when it comes to his lies.
He knows his cult will buy anything he sells

Team Trump wouldn't actually get attorney privilege on more documents. Their participation would just speed things up a bit.

And they don't want that.

trump's big mouth and constant lies work on dumbasses (as they send him their own money). his big mouth and constant lies just don't work in court or if/when he puts his hand on the bible.

Trump's tactic is to stall, stall, stall, and admit nothing.

If I was the Special Master the ruling would be:
- Items listed on the FBI inventory from MAL were removed from the WH to MAL by DJT team.
- Items marked classified are classified. There is no evidence then POTUS Trump declassified them
- Classified documents found at MAL belong to the government and should be under NARA care.

Back
Top Bottom