• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump not a racist asshole, but some of his supporters? That's a different story.

Re: Trump not a racist asshole, but some of his supporters? That's a different story

Do you care if he is sexist?

In an ideal world, yes. In reality, not really. I only care about what the President can and can't do. The President can not have police violate people's rights.

Re: Trump not a racist asshole, but some of his supporters? That's a different story

i read that as

What?.... is his plan to roll back civil rights laws then?

I heard you the first time... there is no plan.

So you want to conduct a witch hunt... nice.

He is Hitler after all... right?

Trump's plan is to not enforce civil rights laws? How does he do that exactly? Tell cops to violate black people's rights and get the courts to back up illegal arrests? I have heard claims like yours before but nobody really seems to say how he will not enforce them... at least not logically.

1) BEHGHAZI!!!!!
2) No though he's also a sociopath.
3) Chris Christie as AG

1) BEHGHAZI!!!!!
2) No though he's also a sociopath.
3) Chris Christie as AG
Alright... take it easy...

To Donald Trump's credit, he issued an apology to AIPAC. In that apology, he acknowledged that this image did come from a Neo-Nazi web site. He said he did not realize it until the issue hit the fan. He ordered the image taken down, issued the apology, and ordered his staff to be more careful in what they posted online. Kudos to Trump for that.
Link?

Trump is racist as hell as are many if not most of his supporters

DOJ: Trump?s Early Businesses Blocked Blacks - The Daily Beast

"C" for colored:(
No. He is not a racist nor are most of his supporters.

Your link doesn't show him to be a racist either.

Even though said claim was never proven, even if it had been, it would not make him a racist unless it was done by his order and for racist reasons.
Simply being discriminatory against blacks doesn't show racism. That would be called discrimination, which gee, is the language used in the article.

Trump is absolutely racist
Comments that he is a racist are irrational.

Link?

No. He is not a racist nor are most of his supporters.

Your link doesn't show him to be a racist either.

Even though said claim was never proven, even if it had been, it would not make him a racist unless it was done by his order and for racist reasons.
Simply being discriminatory against blacks doesn't show racism. That would be called discrimination, which gee, is the language used in the article.

Comments that he is a racist are irrational.

Nice try he's on record saying he didn't want black people counting his money.

I assume you are a good person but he and most of his supporters are poorly educated/informed white racists

Edit It was done by his order

Nice try he's on record saying he didn't want black people counting his money.

... but he and most of his supporters are poorly educated/informed white racists

Edit It was done by his order
Wrong on all counts.
An allegations is not a person being on the record of anything. Duh!

One of the most racist things I have seen him do is this phony baloney so called outreach to black voters done in front of white crowds in the suburbs. Lets be frank here - Trump knows he is not going to get much of the black vote and this phony outreach is simply designed to alleviate the fears of white suburbanites who may normally vote Republican but have deserted him because of his image - and being a racist is part of that.

So this whole phony outreach is simply a political ploy to shore up his numbers using black voters as props.

One of the most racist things I have seen him do is this phony baloney so called outreach to black voters done in front of white crowds in the suburbs. Lets be frank here - Trump knows he is not going to get much of the black vote and this phony outreach is simply designed to alleviate the fears of white suburbanites who may normally vote Republican but have deserted him because of his image - and being a racist is part of that.

So this whole phony outreach is simply a political ploy to shore up his numbers using black voters as props.
Racist? Hilarious.

Wrong on all counts.
An allegations is not a person being on the record of anything. Duh!
5. About that relationship with black people…

In a 1991 book, one of Trump's former colleagues recalled him saying, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." (Trump called the things written about him in the book "probably true.")

DUH

5. About that relationship with black people…

In a 1991 book, one of Trump's former colleagues recalled him saying, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." (Trump called the things written about him in the book "probably true.")

DUH
Like I said. Allegation.
Do you really not know what an allegation is?

So this is clearly a secondhand quote, made in a private conversation and written some years after the fact. Trump called O’Donnell a disgruntled employee, but he initially did not dispute the remarks. “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true,” he told Playboy in an interview published in May 1997.

Two years later, however, he told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that O’Donnell’s account was fiction. “He made up this quote. I’ve heard the quote before, and it’s nonsense,” Trump said. “I’ve never said anything like it, ever.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../25/did-donald-trump-really-say-those-things/

An allegation made by a disgruntled employee to garner more book sales. Doh!

As said in the interview.
Trump called O'Donnell a disgruntled employee but he didn't deny allegations made in the book during an interview with Playboy magazine in 1999:

"Nobody has had worse things written about them than me," Trump says. "And here I am. The stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true. The guy's a ****ing loser. A ****ing loser. I brought the guy in to work for me; it turns out he didn't know that much about what he was doing. I think I met the guy two or three times total. And this guy goes off and writes a book about me, like he knows me!"

Anybody can see that in context "probably true" is sarcasm.

Trump needs to disavow the racist buttheads who have flocked to his campaign, and do what he can to mitigate the damage he caused. Is Trump racist? Outwardly, it might appear so, but appearances can be deceiving. Yes, he said that a black protester who was removed from one of his rallies maybe should have been roughed up a little, and he has said other inflammatory things, but IMHO, I believe that not to be because of racism, but because he is the Howard Stern of politics. Almost everything he says is controversial.

But, let's go to the infamous image of the Star of David over piles of money that many say is a smoking gun that proves his anti-Semitism. To Donald Trump's credit, he issued an apology to AIPAC. In that apology, he acknowledged that this image did come from a Neo-Nazi web site. He said he did not realize it until the issue hit the fan. He ordered the image taken down, issued the apology, and ordered his staff to be more careful in what they posted online. Kudos to Trump for that.

However, with a few of his supporters, it's a whole different story. When Bethany Mandel wrote a non-complimentary article about Trump, her Twitter feed became filled with posts from a multitude of Trump supporters who called her a slimy Jewess, told her that an oven was waiting for her, and issued so many death threats that she now carries a gun. Same with Dana Milbank who writes for the Washington Post. Trump supporters called him "A bigoted Kike supremacist", and "A Nazi-style cartoon of a big-nosed Jewish man with a skull cap and bad teeth".

Now that we know Neo-Nazis are supporting Trump by viciously attacking those who criticize him, Trump can do something himself right now - Not only denounce and disavow any support for these assholes, but also announce that, if elected, these bigots will rue the day they supported him.

Trump needs all the support he can get, so no he will not be telling them to go away. Not sure if Trump is a racist or not, but he is an asshole, that he proves on a regular basis.

I laugh at your irrational allegation.
There is no racism there.

It makes me feel completely and totally justified to see your reaction knowing your politics.

Good times. I remember liberals literally ****ting themselves rushing to claim Obama had no obligation to distance himself from his pastor...and every other racist and terrorist he has associated with throughout his political career.

Thread!

Liberals..............can't shoot em...............and can't eat em!

It makes me feel completely and totally justified to see your reaction knowing your politics.
You make irrational as well as foolish comments.
You showed no racism in what you provided. It was an irrational as well as false claim
And now you just claimed to know my politics when you know no such thing. Just more irrationality.

Thread!

Liberals..............can't shoot em...............and can't eat em!
You can if you turn them into a green sludgelike mixture that is then processed to feed the homeless. Also good for snack crackers, SPAM, and breakfast cereal.

soylent_green_logo_l1.jpg

You make irrational as well as foolish comments.
You showed no racism in what you provided. It was an irrational as well as false claim
And now you just claimed to know my politics when you know no such thing. Just more irrationality.

You re a perfect reverse barometer. thank you for that public service. And that is entirely rational.

I have no use for Donald Trump and hope he gets elected for nothing but he is not a racist. He never once asked about the race, national origin, gender preference, or religious affiliation of students in Trump University, victims in his bankruptcies, or suckers who bought junk bonds. There is no evidence Donald Trump has a racist bone in his body. And people thought I couldn't say something nice about Donald Trump.

Last edited:

I have no use for Donald Trump and hope he gets elected for nothing but he is not a racist. He never once asked about the race, national origin, gender preference, or religious affiliation of students in Trump University, victims in his bankruptcies, or suckers who bought junk bonds. There is no evidence Donald Trump has a racist bone in his body.
I assume you too will be a proud Johnson/Weld voter. Welcome to the party!

Trump needs to disavow the racist buttheads who have flocked to his campaign, and do what he can to mitigate the damage he caused. Is Trump racist? Outwardly, it might appear so, but appearances can be deceiving. Yes, he said that a black protester who was removed from one of his rallies maybe should have been roughed up a little, and he has said other inflammatory things, but IMHO, I believe that not to be because of racism, but because he is the Howard Stern of politics. Almost everything he says is controversial.

But, let's go to the infamous image of the Star of David over piles of money that many say is a smoking gun that proves his anti-Semitism. To Donald Trump's credit, he issued an apology to AIPAC. In that apology, he acknowledged that this image did come from a Neo-Nazi web site. He said he did not realize it until the issue hit the fan. He ordered the image taken down, issued the apology, and ordered his staff to be more careful in what they posted online. Kudos to Trump for that.

However, with a few of his supporters, it's a whole different story. When Bethany Mandel wrote a non-complimentary article about Trump, her Twitter feed became filled with posts from a multitude of Trump supporters who called her a slimy Jewess, told her that an oven was waiting for her, and issued so many death threats that she now carries a gun. Same with Dana Milbank who writes for the Washington Post. Trump supporters called him "A bigoted Kike supremacist", and "A Nazi-style cartoon of a big-nosed Jewish man with a skull cap and bad teeth".

Now that we know Neo-Nazis are supporting Trump by viciously attacking those who criticize him, Trump can do something himself right now - Not only denounce and disavow any support for these assholes, but also announce that, if elected, these bigots will rue the day they supported him.

Sign of the times. When the JournoList scandal revealed the liberal media strategy to avoid truth via accusations of racism, it unfortunately unleashed a method for uninformed people to try and eliminate the "competition".

"Racist" is a pejorative word designed to avoid discussion and destroy the opposition. It's the lazy mans nuke.

Somebody presents a point that is difficult to refute? Call them a racist.

This effort has been multiplied to monumental proportions this election cycle. Taking comments out of context, fabricating false narratives, and telling outright lies is now SOP from the MSM and people posting on blogs across the internet.

It's not surprising threads like this get spun up. It's par for the course. Lazy people applying nukes.

So some neo-Nazi A-holes went after someone named Bethany Mandel. If Trump doesn't comment and call them out, he is a racist Neo-Nazi supporter.

BLM has members who are clearly Class A racists. As such, Hillary needs to denounce and disavow BLM or be known as a Class A racist herself.

Can't have it both ways.

I assume you too will be a proud Johnson/Weld voter. Welcome to the party!

I realize the next president will be either Clinton or Trump, both a disaster, and I hope whichever one wins it's with 35% of the popular vote. I want them to know they have no mandate. I want them to know they're a placeholder while we clean up President Obama's mess.

Sign of the times. When the JournoList scandal revealed the liberal media strategy to avoid truth via accusations of racism, it unfortunately unleashed a method for uninformed people to try and eliminate the "competition".

"Racist" is a pejorative word designed to avoid discussion and destroy the opposition. It's the lazy mans nuke.

Somebody presents a point that is difficult to refute? Call them a racist.

This effort has been multiplied to monumental proportions this election cycle. Taking comments out of context, fabricating false narratives, and telling outright lies is now SOP from the MSM and people posting on blogs across the internet.

It's not surprising threads like this get spun up. It's par for the course. Lazy people applying nukes.

So some neo-Nazi A-holes went after someone named Bethany Mandel. If Trump doesn't comment and call them out, he is a racist Neo-Nazi supporter.

BLM has members who are clearly Class A racists. As such, Hillary needs to denounce and disavow BLM or be known as a Class A racist herself.

Can't have it both ways.

I have never heard any BLM supporters saying that certain people need to be put into the ovens.

Back
Top Bottom