• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: No more mr. Nice guy...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
COLORADO SPRINGS — Donald Trump began his speech here Friday afternoon playing his greatest hits, hammering “Crooked Hillary Clinton” and bashing the media during an appearance at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.

The morning after Clinton accepted the Democratic nomination, Trump called her speech “average,” and said he had better TV ratings.

“After watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore,” Trump said to thunderous applause. “I’m taking the gloves off. Trump is gonna be ‘No more Mr. Nice Guy.”
Trump stumps in Colorado Springs and Denver, promises "No more Mr. Nice Guy"

He needs to dump on her like a dump truck at a landfill.

COLORADO SPRINGS — Donald Trump began his speech here Friday afternoon playing his greatest hits, hammering “Crooked Hillary Clinton” and bashing the media during an appearance at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.

The morning after Clinton accepted the Democratic nomination, Trump called her speech “average,” and said he had better TV ratings.

“After watching that performance last night, such lies, I don’t have to be so nice anymore,” Trump said to thunderous applause. “I’m taking the gloves off. Trump is gonna be ‘No more Mr. Nice Guy.”

Mr. Nice guy? Are you kidding?

I'm guessing all he has left to do is scream the n-word on tv for an hour.

Not a hard thing for The Donald to accomplish. Pretty much anything falling from Trump's pie hole resembles a dump truck's filth.

That might play well with the WWE crowd - especially since he's every bit as real as the brawls on the WWE - but to the rest of the world...not so much.

Hillary hit the nail on the head when she said that a man you can bait with a tweet should not be trusted with nuclear weapons. I've been saying the same thing all along - he'll get eaten alive by the leaders of other nations - they'll play him like a fiddle. How? All they have to do is to figure out what they want him to do, and then do something to piss him off in such a way to get him to do just that. It's not unlike Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Fox...and Putin (or pick the dictator of your choice) is Br'er Rabbit: "Br'er Trump, you're too stupid to send the US Army into Syria! You can bomb them all you want, and you can even torture them all you want, but you're simply too stupid to defeat ISIS by sending half the US Army into Syria to defeat ISIS!" To which Trump would say, "I'm too stupid to do that??? No more Mister Nice Guy! Here comes the Army, asshole!"

No, it wouldn't happen exactly like that - but that's essentially how easily he'd get played...and how easily Trump would get provoked into starting silly, stupid, tragic wars...all because he can't stand being insulted.

If chrump has been nice to this point....

I am betting Trump will chicken out on the debates.

Not a hard thing for The Donald to accomplish. Pretty much anything falling from Trump's pie hole resembles a dump truck's filth.

Still more honest than anything that comes out of Hillary.

Excellent!!!

I've been waiting for Trump to take the gloves off!!!

:mrgreen:

No more Mr. Nice Guy.
No more Mister Clean.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.

He's sick.
He's obscene.

No truer lyrics have ever been written. LOL!

That's it, trust this Hillary person who's both reckless and incompetent with our national security. This doesn't even include all the other baggage she carries like Clinton Cash.

Since he is pretty much an ass hole that's not saying much.

He should bust out the "academia is a left wing conspiracy poisoning the minds of our white children!!" while speaking at a university. That would be kickass.

And I suppose you think Hillary is tougher....... She's a worm and will sell us out in a heart beat. Trump is a formidable businessman and will surround himself with others that will be experts in their field.....and will use their input to put together a business plan to win.....and will not sell out America. Are you a patriot? I am.....a hard core one thats knows America needs a POTUS that isn't bought and will work hard to win..... Hillary is literally spineless and has lost the trust in too many people to prevail in November.... Trump will do everything he can to go down as a great president.... Not perfect.....but the clear choice this time

No more Mr. Nice Guy.
No more Mister Clean.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.

He's sick.
He's obscene.

Written by someone thats obviously young, naive......and hasn't a clue what life is about yet..... Thank god there are still some very intelligent young adults coming up that will give everything to uphold what others died for before they were born. Unfortunately, their numbers will not hold out in time against the masses of ignorant takers.......This election is critical and Trump will win......because he is capable of being non political when needed......which will strengthen America again....at least for a while!

Isn't Trump's running mate running around this week complaining about how name-calling doesn't belong in politics?

This is where the fun begins. :)

I'm guessing all he has left to do is scream the n-word on tv for an hour.

Naw, all he has to do is elaborate on teh massive incompetence of Hillary.

Well, Hillary is so much garbage, she resembles a landfill.

That might play well with the WWE crowd - especially since he's every bit as real as the brawls on the WWE - but to the rest of the world...not so much.

Hillary hit the nail on the head when she said that a man you can bait with a tweet should not be trusted with nuclear weapons. I've been saying the same thing all along - he'll get eaten alive by the leaders of other nations - they'll play him like a fiddle. How? All they have to do is to figure out what they want him to do, and then do something to piss him off in such a way to get him to do just that. It's not unlike Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Fox...and Putin (or pick the dictator of your choice) is Br'er Rabbit: "Br'er Trump, you're too stupid to send the US Army into Syria! You can bomb them all you want, and you can even torture them all you want, but you're simply too stupid to defeat ISIS by sending half the US Army into Syria to defeat ISIS!" To which Trump would say, "I'm too stupid to do that??? No more Mister Nice Guy! Here comes the Army, asshole!"

No, it wouldn't happen exactly like that - but that's essentially how easily he'd get played...and how easily Trump would get provoked into starting silly, stupid, tragic wars...all because he can't stand being insulted.

You guys are really delusional. Just really out there... man....

Back
Top Bottom