• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: No more mr. Nice guy...

No more Mr. Nice Guy.
No more Mister Clean.
No more Mr. Nice Guy.

He's sick.
He's obscene.

Written by someone thats obviously young, naive......and hasn't a clue what life is about yet..... Thank god there are still some very intelligent young adults coming up that will give everything to uphold what others died for before they were born. Unfortunately, their numbers will not hold out in time against the masses of ignorant takers.......This election is critical and Trump will win......because he is capable of being non political when needed......which will strengthen America again....at least for a while!

At least we have some common sense here, among the dopes.

Isn't Trump's running mate running around this week complaining about how name-calling doesn't belong in politics?

Is he?

This is where the fun begins. :)

You bet it is......Hillary thinks she's a Big Dog and I think she is just an ignorant puss.

I am betting Trump will chicken out on the debates.

You've got to be kidding. I expect him to ditch the theatrics though. Watch for the largest audience share EVERRRR.

And Trump has no garbage which can be exposed? Two come to mind, one of which could find him testifying in court on the Trump U, or did that conviently slip the Conservatives conscience, kinda like the Bush2 years are never mentioned. People in glass houses....:roll:

For everytime that Bills errors are used as political fodder against Hilldog, the Dems can easily connect the last GOP Chimp that was Pres to the Don. The American people need a reminder of how incompetant the last Rep Pres was, the GOP was at the helm and owns the 2008 economic dump, and the total FU that was the post Iraqi invasion. The GOP owns that legacy, this swing state voter will push for Clinton grudgingly l

Last edited:
TrumpBClinton.jpg

"The suckers actually believed we hated each other."

No matter who wins, Sen. Clinton or Mr. Trump, it will be a continuation of the privileged elites versus America.

lets talk about the RACIST EMAILS Tthat came from the DNC,speaking of nice guys.

run don run

Let's talk about Donald calling himself a nice guy. Nice guys don't insult every one who says anything at all that he doesn't like. So how about talking about the post I put up.

Ya...I know. Every Ying has to have a Yang. You know, like Biden to obozo!

You've got to be kidding. I expect him to ditch the theatrics though. Watch for the largest audience share EVERRRR.

Agreed! Trump has been toying with the Dems thus far.......I think they are in for a real shocker. And the chump will be Hillary.

And Trump has no garbage which can be exposed? Two come to mind, one of which could find him testifying in court on the Trump U, or did that conviently slip the Conservatives conscience, kinda like the Bush2 years are never mentioned. People in glass houses....:roll:

For everytime that Bills errors are used as political fodder against Hilldog, the Dems can easily connect the last GOP Chimp that was Pres to the Don. The American people need a reminder of how incompetant the last Rep Pres was, the GOP was at the helm and owns the 2008 economic dump, and the total FU that was the post Iraqi invasion. The GOP owns that legacy, this swing state voter will push for Clinton grudgingly l

Well, you can go on and on about all this stuff, but the bottom line is that we have 2 choices....and I will never vote for Hillary for anything short of a long prison term.... or worse!

Back
Top Bottom