• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump niece files suit saying family cheated her of millions

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s niece followed up her best-selling, tell-all book with a lawsuit Thursday alleging that the president and two of his siblings cheated her out of millions of dollars over several decades while squeezing her out of the family business.

Mary L. Trump sought unspecified damages in the lawsuit, filed in a state court in New York City.

“Fraud was not just the family business — it was a way of life,” the lawsuit said. (more)
===========================================================
If I had been cheated out of millions of $$$, I'd sue him too.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s niece followed up her best-selling, tell-all book with a lawsuit Thursday alleging that the president and two of his siblings cheated her out of millions of dollars over several decades while squeezing her out of the family business.

Mary L. Trump sought unspecified damages in the lawsuit, filed in a state court in New York City.

“Fraud was not just the family business — it was a way of life,” the lawsuit said. (more)
Yep, Fred and then Donald used the kids as cover to hide millions of dollars. As children and young adults they all had properties in their names they weren't aware of. It was a pretty good scam..

I recall reading something about it a long time back. Let her do her worst, they deserve it!

Just awful! I hope she sets up a GoFundMe so us Libs can send her more money for speaking the truth!!

Back
Top Bottom