• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump meets with Hitler loving Nick Fuentes

I have never heard of Mr. F.

But if (if!) it is true that he is a Holocaust denier, then it is incredible that Mr. Trump would agree to meet with him.

Surely, Mr. Trump's advisers would have advised him against doing something like that.

And, yes, of course, Mr. Trump was surely well aware of Mr. F.'s views.

It is amazing how Mr. Trump keeps making trouble for himself. (I assume that psychiatry has a term for people who purposely commit self-destructive acts.)

But if (if!) it is true that he is a Holocaust denier, then it is incredible that Mr. Trump would agree to meet with him.

Surely, Mr. Trump's advisers would have advised him against doing something like that.

It is amazing how Mr. Trump keeps making trouble for himself. (I assume that psychiatry has a term for people who purposely commit self-destructive acts.)
And yet you would still note for him in 2024. 🤦

And yet you would still note for him in 2024. 🤦
I would have no choice.

Personal safety is my main concern.

And Dem politicians and prosecutors are too soft on violent offenders.

Here in California, violent offenders run amuck because they know that they will not be punished appropriately.

And look at New York City. At least a DOZEN passengers on the subway this year have been murdered!!! That is outrageous. Yet the mayor of that city says that the crime surge is only a "perception." Tell that to the family & friends of those dozen murder victims.

Not to worry.

Mr. Trump will not be running in 2024.

Furthermore, the Dem candidate will win.

The zeitgeist in 2022 America is to be a bleeding heart for violent offenders.

I never heard that from him or really anything else. I had heard the name but yeah that's pretty f-ed up
But you know what's worse; Trump sitting down with him for dinner and then lying about the fact that he too did not know who he was.

Try and remember that Trump welcomed Steven Miller into the WH for the full four years. Miller still works for Trump. Miller is an avowed white supremacist and a major racist. Now, with Miller being at Trumps side for over 6 years, do you really believe Trump does not know who Nick Fuentes is?

He showed up with another well-known antisemite, Ye West. You might be fooling your friends or your family members, but you're not fooling anyone here.

I would have no choice.

Here in California, violent offenders run amuck because they know that they will not be punished appropriately.

And look at New York City. At least a DOZEN passengers on the subway this year have been murdered!!! That is outrageous. Yet the mayor of that city says that the crime surge is only a "perception." Tell that to the family & friends of those dozen murder victims.

Not to worry.

You need to take your victimhood somewhere else. In a city of over 8 million people, (NY), I would never be surprised to hear of a few murders.

If someone had come up with a cartoon character of an evil character like Donald Trump, I would have told them it’s too cartoonishly evil to be believable.
I posted something similar. That comedy writers would turn the Trump story away for being, "too implausible" :)

Proving that "truth really IS stranger than fiction".

(I assume that psychiatry has a term for people who purposely commit self-destructive acts.)
OMG, I have to bite my tongue on that one. :ROFLMAO:

I would have no choice.

Not to worry.

Pretty much the same rationale Germans used to vote for Hitler himself.

I would have no choice.

Not to worry.

Trump already announced his candidacy for President in 2024. Will he be the Republican nominee? Who knows.
I find it ironic you are upset over a dozen people being killed in NYC, but don't mention the 600+ mass shootings this year. Why is that? Aren't you concerned for your safety when you head to the local Walmart or other store?

someone should take the time to go through this thread and see the # of republicans/conservatives/<republicans who say they're libertarians to have cover for being a republican> whose first post was condemning Nick or trump meeting with Nick.

then you'll know who is at least decent.

I would have no choice.

Not to worry.

Not sure what you think a President can do about crime in a city or State. That is a Stae issue, not a federal issue.

Evidently, Trump says Kayne West was the invited guest and brought Fuentes along. That makes it all better?

I never heard that from him or really anything else. I had heard the name but yeah that's pretty f-ed up

This post above is proof of why one shouldn't open a thread and start immediately responding to posts.

My last response was made before I got to this post, and I just want to commend Clax for his apparent change of heart in light of new information.

Good on you!

Well first off, he'd have to actually acknowledge his mistakes, but Trump's narcissism blinds him to the consequences of his behaviors. He minimizes, denies, or blames others for idiotic things he does.

He takes personal responsibility for nothing.

Trump hasn't changed, at all. It's just that more an more people are coming to recognized how psychologically impaired he is. What it's taken so long for them to do that is the real mystery.

I would have no choice.
You sound like the German people who allowed Hitler.
So you'll vote for those with selective justice? Equal justice under the law, remember?

I'm basically in agreement here.

Not to worry.

Trump has announced he is running. Did you mean Trump will not get the nomination?

Ignorance is not an excuse. Lots of people have heard of him, he is one of the right wing crazies out there that a lot of people keep track of.

Trump has announced he is running. Did you mean Trump will not get the nomination?
He will not win if he does get the nomination.

Everyone is jumping off the USS Trump.

His big mouth has now alienated almost everyone.

And the Special Prosecutor is about to seal his fate.

He is one strange dude (like when he drove around the hospital waving to his fans after his COVID treatment).

...and of course he would listen to them.

He's plenty exposed. He makes it public. Only you and Trump seem not to know.

"I'm just like Hitler."

Sounds like someone needs a hobby and some friends:
Nick Fuentes said:
All I want is revenge against my enemies and a total Aryan victory.

Back
Top Bottom