• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump makes video honoring fatally shot Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt

What advice do you imagine I gave for police?

Now, you said better training.

How does that apply in this case?

One well placed shot stopped a multitude of rioters breaching the barricade.
One well placed shot stopped a multitude of rioters breaching the barricade.

Trump wants to be POTUS again.
That's why he is doing this. He wants to drum up his base so they can all pretend the Democrats stole the election from them. It's all bs.

Biggest lie on earth but what's even bigger is that he cares anything about Ashli Babbit but what he can get out of it.
And you wonder why I called you a fake conservative….

At least you admit it's not a "truly" bipartisan committee. Progress.
What a stupid response. It could have easily been one if the republicans would have cooperated. The republicans and only the republicans are at fault for that.

At least you admit it's not a "truly" bipartisan committee. Progress.
FFS the republicants wanted nothing to do with being held accountable.

Yes.... And?

You want to shoot people down in the streets?

How odd.

What a stupid response. It could have easily been one if the republicans would have cooperated. The republicans and only the republicans are at fault for that.
YOU said and I quote.."While on the subject, the R's shot down a truly Bipartisan Committee, with each party sending 5 people. It is obvious that R's would like to forget 1/6/21."

Yes.... And?

You want to shoot people down in the streets?

How odd.

Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought you said shooting one protestor at the capitol stopped a riot. I was just extrapolating on your theory.

From the guy who claims there was no insurrection which we all saw with our own eyes no less.
I do not identify as a guy and that truly hurts my feelings. Where did I claim there was no insurrection?

You do realize being a conservative doesn't mean you have to also be a Trump supporter, right?
Not on this board.

Not on this board.
It's actually not that rare. It's harder to see because they're not always vocal about their dislike of Trump, but when you've spent enough time here you'll see there are quite a few that never liked him or at some point turned against him. Also, some posters bashing Trump might actually be conservatives but you wouldn't necessarily know it because their political leaning might say something else like "independent" or "other".

Last edited:
Ashli Babbitt’s death is already political since the left openly celebrates it.

Donald Trump did not politicize her death, the left did by claiming she deserved it for non aggressive trespassing.

You have no evidence Trump is “hoping to gain an advantage” I think Trump wants justice for his slain supporter.

Whether or not Trump’s demand Ashli’s memory by honored and her killer face a trial is “good for the country” is irrelevant. But it is affirmatively good to demand this injustice be corrected and any negative that comes will be from the left, whom Trump cannot control

What pathetic self serving total BS!

The left did not “celebrate” Ashli Babbitt.s death.

No Democratic politician made videos celebrating her right wing martyrdom.

But your phony fuhrer does.

But since you can’t actually support your claim, you have to make a false equivalancy about it.

Perhaps I misunderstood. I thought you said shooting one protestor at the capitol stopped a riot. I was just extrapolating on your theory.
Circumstances matter. That one protestor was leading others, in a violent mob, inside, over the final barricade between them and members of Congress. It was inside a building and the police were outnumbered and had to evacuate civilians to safety. Those are part of the important circumstances involved in that particular situation.

What pathetic self serving total BS!

The left did not “celebrate” Ashli Babbitt.s death.

No Democratic politician made videos celebrating her right wing martyrdom.

But your phony fuhrer does.

But since you can’t actually support your claim, you have to make a false equivalancy about it.
Look at everything said about Ashli Babbit on this very forum. These are people happy it happened.

You do realize being a conservative doesn't mean you have to also be a Trump supporter, right?
There is zero principled conservatives in America who are not Trump supporters.

Because if you do not support Trump you are empowering the left and their many crimes

There is zero principled conservatives in America who are not Trump supporters.

Because if you do not support Trump you are empowering the left and their many crimes
In the short term perhaps, but turning away from Trump and backing more sensible and respectable leaders will very likely benefit conservatives and the Republican party long term.

In the short term perhaps, but turning away from Trump and backing more sensible and respectable leaders will very likely benefit conservatives and the Republican party long term.
No, it won’t, because most of the conservative “leaders” are grifters who will go along with whatever the left says.

No one has been willing to mobilize their followers to actually resist the left.

No, it won’t, because most of the conservative “leaders” are grifters who will go along with whatever the left says.

No one has been willing to mobilize their followers to actually resist the left.
Perhaps it's time to elect new leaders then? I never said Trump was the only member of the Republican party conservatives should turn away from.

I'm sure the sentiment will loosen some purse strings among the faithful.
You would think his supporters would have better things to spend there money on, like an education and critical thinking skills.

Back
Top Bottom