• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump makes video honoring fatally shot Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt

I am not going to argue whether the shoot was justified or not. What I would like to discuss is one person who took the video of the shoot.

I have watched an interview of John Sullivan and what I say comes from that interview.
Sullivan claims to be a reporter at this event. He has a history of left wing activism and attendance at other rallies/riots. Undoubtedly a left wing agitator who was one of the first to enter the capitol. He was heard yelling things that were meant to promote a riot on his own film. Is there any curiosity about why CNN paid this man for his film (reportedly 90K) and why he had to return it?

Why would a left wing agitator be one of the first to enter the capitol? He says Ashley Babbitt was no threat to anyone. Why would he lie? For anyone looking for truth about events of January sixth, Sullivan must be explained.
Oh dear **** this again…. :ROFLMAO: This is all on trump. Just ****in own it.

This not what was reported by John Sullivan who was there and documented what happened. BTW he is not a Trumper by any stretch of the imagination.

It does not matter. This was a trump lead insurrection. Just own it already. “We werent hurting anybody” lol!

Way to debate! You really tore my post apart!
Look. If someone is part of a lynch mob and breaks through your door. What do you do? Its real simple. Left wing agitator lol. I love it! You guys are desperate for the reichtag fire event.

Agreed in the heat of the action. In hindsight though, knowing she was unarmed, it was wrong but admitting that is like pulling out all the teeth of the Democrats, when talk of sedition wants to be tossed around.
Agreed in the heat of the action. In hindsight though, knowing she was unarmed, it was wrong but admitting that is like pulling out all the teeth of the Democrats, when talk of sedition wants to be tossed around.
Who knows for sure that she was unarmed, she fell back into the mob, where an accomplice may have relieved her of her weapon. But, the cop had no way of knowing if she was packin' or not.

It does not matter. This was a trump lead insurrection. Just own it already. “We werent hurting anybody” lol!
Facts don't matter much these days. Who cares what a left wing infiltrator who was actually there says if it does not fit the narrative.

Here's a real question...

What kind of person would die fighting for another person who cheats his own family out of money?

I am not going to argue whether the shoot was justified or not. What I would like to discuss is one person who took the video of the shoot.

I have watched an interview of John Sullivan and what I say comes from that interview.
Sullivan claims to be a reporter at this event. He has a history of left wing activism and attendance at other rallies/riots. Undoubtedly a left wing agitator who was one of the first to enter the capitol. He was heard yelling things that were meant to promote a riot on his own film. Is there any curiosity about why CNN paid this man for his film (reportedly 90K) and why he had to return it?

Why would a left wing agitator be one of the first to enter the capitol? He says Ashley Babbitt was no threat to anyone. Why would he lie? For anyone looking for truth about events of January sixth, Sullivan must be explained.
Nobody cares about anything you wrote here because it isn't relevant at all to anything.

And still certifiably false, until a charge and conviction is garnered.
again, it is by definition sedition. Charges are completely irrelevant. If a person is in illegal possession of a firearm, in addition to illegal narcotics, the DA will often times drop the firearm charge in order to obtain a plea bargain. The person was still by definition in illegal possession of a firearm. Ashli babbit, and every other person who entered the capitol unlawfully on 1/6 committed an act of sedition, by definition.

Nobody cares about anything you wrote here because it isn't relevant at all to anything.
So it doesn't fit the narrative? I try to back up what I say with video and quotes, Argue the evidence not your own opinion.

Trump states that Ms. Babbitt was a 14 year veteran of the USAF and states her rank as Senior Airman. That is an E-4, I’d like to hear the rest of that story…..
I believe she was in the Air Force reserves. From my experience, it is harder to make rank in the reserves than active duty, but that could just be the Navy and it be something else.

Look. If someone is part of a lynch mob and breaks through your door. What do you do? Its real simple. Left wing agitator lol. I love it! You guys are desperate for the reichtag fire event.
They would offer them milk and cookies.

Who knows for sure that she was unarmed, she fell back into the mob, where an accomplice may have relieved her of her weapon. But, the cop had no way of knowing if she was packin' or not.
Yep for sure. Who knows :rolleyes:

So it doesn't fit the narrative? I try to back up what I say with video and quotes, Argue the evidence not your own opinion.
There's nothing to argue about. Guess what: trying to break into congress during session is punishable by lethal force. That's it.

I believe she was in the Air Force reserves. From my experience, it is harder to make rank in the reserves than active duty, but that could just be the Navy and it be something else.
She knew better.

again, it is by definition sedition. Charges are completely irrelevant. If a person is in illegal possession of a firearm, in addition to illegal narcotics, the DA will often times drop the firearm charge in order to obtain a plea bargain. The person was still by definition in illegal possession of a firearm. Ashli babbit, and every other person who entered the capitol unlawfully on 1/6 committed an act of sedition, by definition.
So in your opinion, sedition.

Got it. When an authoritative agency comes out and actually solidifies your opinion, then we can discuss it.

You tried to gaslight using one reporter among several that we saw.

You are definitely not a rebel with a cause.

My service is so long ago as to be worthless in making an argument today; that being said, 14 years and E-4 raises a few questions.

You tried to gaslight using one reporter among several that we saw.
Showing a person who was on the scene is hardly gaslighting. It's called eye witness testimony with a video to back it up.

Showing a person who was on the scene is hardly gaslighting. It's called eye witness testimony with a video to back it up.
Its called lieing by ommission and cherry picking. This is all on trumpists. Just own it.

Back
Top Bottom