• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump makes video honoring fatally shot Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt

Indeed, tough luck for them both.

But back to the point, the usage of such thugs to martyr someone, for political gain, is despicable.

Oh, sure. But it also doesn't change the fact that kneeling on someone's neck for minutes after they become nonresponsive is something a psychopath does.

Do you want psychopath cops?

Hard? She was unarmed, was she not? No one "deserves" a bullet, imho.
BULLSHIT!! In some countries the insurrectionist would have been lined up and shot dead the following day.

She got exactly what her hand called for ..if anything, at least 50 more should have been shot dead.

Police had every right to mow this garbage down.

4.jpg

2.jpg

Oh, sure. But it also doesn't change the fact that kneeling on someone's neck for minutes after they become nonresponsive is something a psychopath does.

What part of that is relevant, at all, to what I have been posting? Some weird fetish of yours? Trolling? Find a thread discussing such and post to your little heart's desire.

Of course not.

Deflect? I stated a fact.

You didn't say where I said "misdemeanors" either, although you claimed I said it.
No, you started down a rabbit hole.
Sorry Alice, I am not following you.

Show me the sedition charges, or the murder , attempted murder, or traitor charges and we can put this to bed.

Easy, right?

Former President Donald Trump recorded a video message to be played at a commemoration event honoring Ashli Babbitt, a woman who was fatally shot while invading the US Capitol on January 6.

The man is truly dangerous.

How long before DoJ steps in with sedition charges? Not this video, but his continuing attack on democracy.

He'll have 30 years in protective custody, which means a cell 23 hours a day to think about his actions.

Former President Donald Trump recorded a video message to be played at a commemoration event honoring Ashli Babbitt, a woman who was fatally shot while invading the US Capitol on January 6.

Sedition is dangerous stuff.

No, you started down a rabbit hole.
Sorry Alice, I am not following you.

Show me the sedition charges, or the murder , attempted murder, or traitor charges and we can put this to bed.

Easy, right?

I didn't say anything about charges. Where did you imagine I did? The same place you imagined I said "misdemeanors"?

I didn't say anything about charges. Where did you imagine I did? The same place you imagined I said "misdemeanors"?
Nope , you didn't. Merely stated that lives not being danger was something that made them different. So, were lives in danger on either day?
If yes for one and not the other, where are the charges?

Yes, he was a criminal. Tell me whose life was in danger when he passed that bill? I can tell you what was going on the day the traitor Babbitt and her comrades were trying to storm the Capitol while holding the flags of Confederate traitors.

how disgusting of a comment
No, its not, police had every right to cut this garbage down where they stood.

What's disgusting is your defending the indefensible.

However, Its not completely your fault, many been have systematically brainwashed by Trump.

Last edited:
how disgusting of a comment
I bet you are just as disgusted when an islamic terrorist gets a bullet. Cut out your fake outrage.

You sympathize with hers and the mob's goal of murdering elected officials and overthrowing the government, so you pretend to be offended.

she was in the middle of an act of sedition, attempting to breach in direct violation of the officers verbal commands to cease and desist, the barricaded safe room where US congressmen were being evacuated to for safety. She was crawling through the broken window with a backpack on that the officer rightfully would have assumed contained weapons, explosives etc. In addition to the violent mob directly behind her also trying to get in. She was justifiably shot, and should not have been the only one. Every single person who breached the doors to the capitol unlawfully should have been shot in the doorway.
So many responses to my post and yet all the same group think. "She deserved to die."

What does that say about those who pass such final judgements, who weren't there to witness the event, and who are playing mind-reading games pretending to know what her volition was for her behavior?

My beliefs stem from a background of Christian and Buddhist thought. The girl got caught up in a mob mentality as did most of the others. It's sad that she lost her life, and it's also sad that so many here believe they have the right to justify this killing, with some calling for more (bolded above). Violence begets only more violence.

Psychology of mob mentality

So many responses to my post and yet all the same group think. "She deserved to die."

What does that say about those who pass such final judgements, who weren't there to witness the event, and who are playing mind-reading games pretending to know what her volition was for her behavior?

My beliefs stem from a background of Christian and Buddhist thought. The girl got caught up in a mob mentality as did most of the others. It's sad that she lost her life, and it's also sad that so many here believe they have the right to justify this killing, with some calling for more (bolded above). Violence begets only more violence.

She's still responsible for her behavior, even when participating in an armed and violent mob which is assaulting Congress in an attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election. When you engage in sedition, it's a dangerous gambit. It's unfortunate that she was shot, but it's fortunate she ended up being the only one. It could have been much worse for the rest of the Seditionists as well.

I have not denied, ever, that Chauvin ****ed up, nor have I stated that Floyd deserved what he got.

Both were in the commission of crimes, full stop. Even if that 'crime' was simply resisting arrest.
uh, no. Floyd was not resisting arrest when he was murdered. He was handcuffed, face down, with 4 officer surrounding him, one of which was kneeling on his neck.
Both are being held up as martyrs. Justify it all you want, excuse the side you wish all you want.
the 2 are in no possible way comparable, as you have been shown.
Both are terrible, partisan hackery.
one is partisan hackery

It is, and much more lethal force should have been administered that day.
Honestly, I'm glad that they weren't forced into using deadly force more often than they needed to. However, I think they should be prosecuting the Seditionists far more aggressively and more of them should be brought up on actual sedition charges. Perhaps those are coming, we'll see. But those participating in the 1/6 Sedition should be appropriately charge with sedition.

Traitors praise traitors. The attention whoring ex-Inciter In Chief needs to work his cult base of deplorables into a lather again, with his red meat and KoolAid. He loves the uneducated, makes him feel normal.

That bitch deserved what she got on the day of the trump incited insurrection, where there were beatings of officers, and threatening of lawmakers and our democratic process of a US Presidential election.

Trump is still inciting attacks by his racist mob of homegrown traitors, he does need to be stopped, why the hell it's taking so long is beyond. me! The Trump Klan Party aka The Trump Cult Party aka The GQP, **** all of those anti-American scumbags who want to take away rights from women, citizens of color, etc. If that bitch was black, they'd be pissing on her stinkin' grave.

Honestly, I'm glad that they weren't forced into using deadly force more often than they needed to. However, I think they should be prosecuting the Seditionists far more aggressively and more of them should be brought up on actual sedition charges. Perhaps those are coming, we'll see. But those participating in the 1/6 Sedition should be appropriately charge with sedition.
Agree.

We're all responsible for our actions, they broke the law and deserved a proper response by law enforcement. It didn't happen or many more would
lay dead IMHO. In no country anywhere can sedition occur without a lethal, decisive response.

To think otherwise is to reside in some kind of la la land.

Hey anyone who terrifies people like you is all right in my book.

It should be the other way around, Biden’s unpopularity should be considered a mandate against his entire legitimacy. So the next Republican president should absolutely pardon all of them unconditionally. And then purge the FBI and federal prosecutors of anyone who assisted in putting them in jail in the first place.

She was justifiably shot. Wordsmithing won't change this.
uh, we have video of both events so we know what happened, and we know which person was justifiably killed and which wasn't.
My beliefs stem from a background of Christian and Buddhist thought.
which have no relevance to US law.
The girl got caught up in a mob mentality as did most of the others. It's sad that she lost her life, and it's also sad that so many here believe they have the right to justify this killing, with some calling for more (bolded above).
You not understanding self defense laws, and use of force protocol is your own problem.
Violence begets only more violence.

Violence stops more violence. It's why nobody followed after her into the barricaded safe room after she was justifiably shot for trying to breach it.

Back
Top Bottom