• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial

If he had gone to an MLK museum and left after two minutes then I would understand the complaint. But the memorial is a statue. What is the appropriate amount of time for him to stare at the statue? I have been to all the memorials on the Mall, including the MLK one. It is beautiful. But it is a statue. Once you see it...you have seen it.

This is nitpicking.

President Trump is the least racist of our recent presidents.

Some critics call him a "racist" because he is not a hypocrite like so many politicians.

He believes in equal justice for everyone.

Some critics do not believe in equal justice. They feel they are entitled to special privileges.

They are incensed that President Trump will not kowtow to them.

He paid his respects to Dr. King and left.

What do his critics expect? Do they want him to cry and weep and throw himself on the floor in grief?

Apparently Beaudreaux has as low an opinion as the rest of us have about what Trump is capable of and agrees that it would be impractical to expect better from Trump.

That opinion...that he's racist...has plenty of evidence supporting it.

People make good choices on a lot less evidence.

President Trump is the least racist of our recent presidents.

Some critics call him a "racist" because he is not a hypocrite like so many politicians.

He believes in equal justice for everyone.

Oh. My. Gah.

It's beyond me how someone with this impression functions in life.

Leaves After About 2 Minutes

That's our phony orange deity for you.

What a joke.

Kinda like the draft dodger Bill Clinton and the gay gigolo/drug user Obama doing the same thing while they were president?

Neither of them had done a single thing in their lives other than existing off of public and private money while mouthing party talking points to liberal groupies.

Back
Top Bottom