• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump made the US smaller again, is Ukraine a consequence of that?

Hmmm, let's slow down and think rationally here. Four years of a strong leader of the free world and relative peace. And now, one year of a weak leader and we are on the brink of a major war.
Huh? Have you been asleep?

So you're mad at Biden because of high oil prices AND because he asked oil producers to produce more oil so prices could come down.

:unsure:

Bidens restriction of producing oil in house, allowing Russia to build pipelines, while denying our own...then asking foreign oil producers to make more...how nice.

So you're mad at Biden because of high oil prices AND because he asked oil producers to produce more oil so prices could come down.

:unsure:
I get the image that spittle comes out of his mouth as he angrier types with two fingers.

right wing scum "biden is starting a war, you go fight in that war (so ironic coming from the ultimate war mongerers)

right wing scum "biden let russia walk into Ukraine'

Doesn't matter what happens or doesn't, right wing scum rooting against the country to be hack terrorirsts

Yeah, because the smart move would be having a military conflict with a major country with both sides having nukes. Yeah, that's what Biden should have done LOL

I get the image that spittle comes out of his mouth as he angrier types with two fingers.
You want to see something deranged....try watching Putin's address which includes declaring two provinces within Ukraine as independent states. The whole thing is deranged. You can't find one paragraph that is not deranged and I am not a Russian. Were I a Russian I would be at least 3/4 through a liter of vodka desperately trying to get drunk enough to find some level that allowed me to suggest that it was not deranged.

Honestly it makes Trump sound .....sound.......SANE!

Back
Top Bottom