• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump made me realize how much of an enemy of the people the Postal Service is!

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump has opened my eyes and made me realize how much of an enemy of the people the Postal Service has been.

I am so happy that he put someone in charge of the Post Office (Louis DeJoy) who can be trusted to fix the problem. We need to make Amazon pay for delivering the packages we bought so cheaply. Who needs such cheap delivery rates, right? Amazon is also an enemy of the people! We need to stop buying from them at cheap prices. What are a few extra dollars to pay if it makes us do the patriotic thing........pay higher prices.

We also need to force everyone to get up and vote and not send in mail in votes. I mean, why support lazy people, right? After all, Trump has also made me realize that the Corona virus is a hoax and a scam perpetrated by the Democrats and we should fight such misinformation by going out and congregating for 4-8 hours with our fellow Americans while standing in line to vote. It will show the rest of the people that we are not scared of the virus and that it is a hoax. There is nothing to fear. Only a few people have actually died from the virus. The deaths stated are all "Fake News". Let us show that we will not succumb to the fear the false media is spewing about the problems the hospitals are having dealing with the virus and the number of deaths that are severely skewed to install fear in all of us.

The postal service people, who have been delivering the mail on time by getting paid overtime, should realize that not getting overtime is a patriotic thing to do. We should also realize that paying just $.44 cents for mail is unpatriotic. We should pay no less than $2 for sending mail to our loved ones. We should be part of making the postal service make money, especially now that it is run by a millionaire that is invested in other mail delivery services that are not making as much money as they can. It is our capitalistic way of doing things. We should support it fully.

Delivering medicines on time to veterans and old people is not really needed. These people are lying about their conditions. Even if they are not lying, the copay for medicines is too low and unpatriotic. Copay's should be raised so that the post office can make money. It is the capitalistic way, isn't it.

Trump has made me realize that just how much we all need to fight this kind of corruption that takes money out of the postal service pockets and puts into the hands of the Democrats that are taking advantage of all the low costs involved in mailing things and that are too lazy to get up and vote. In addition, who wants to take the chance of voter fraud occurring. The fact it has never happened before in a big way is not good enough. We need to close the doors completely so that not even one fraudulent vote occurs. Especially since we all know that only the Democrats cast fraudulent votes. The Republicans are pristine in their honesty and would never consider doing anything like that to prevent a Democrat from lawfully taking office!

I say, Trump is a hero and we should support him with money out of our pockets and by working harder than the rich to put money in their pockets. That is the American way!

Last edited:
Late Night Show Host Blasts Trump on Post Office approach.

This is one more example of Democrats lying about Trump. It is about time that we protest against this type of false advertisement.

Trump has opened my eyes and made me realize how much of an enemy of the people the Postal Service has been.

I am so happy that he put someone in charge of the Post Office (Louis DeJoy) who can be trusted to fix the problem. We need to make Amazon pay for delivering the packages we bought so cheaply. Who needs such cheap delivery rates, right? Amazon is also an enemy of the people! We need to stop buying from them at cheap prices. What are a few extra dollars to pay if it makes us do the patriotic thing........pay higher prices.

We also need to force everyone to get up and vote and not send in mail in votes. I mean, why support lazy people, right? After all, Trump has also made me realize that the Corona virus is a hoax and a scam perpetrated by the Democrats and we should fight such misinformation by going out and congregating for 4-8 hours with our fellow Americans while standing in line to vote. It will show the rest of the people that we are not scared of the virus and that it is a hoax. There is nothing to fear. Only a few people have actually died from the virus. The deaths stated are all "Fake News". Let us show that we will not succumb to the fear the false media is spewing about the problems the hospitals are having dealing with the virus and the number of deaths that are severely skewed to install fear in all of us.

The postal service people, who have been delivering the mail on time by getting paid overtime, should realize that not getting overtime is a patriotic thing to do. We should also realize that paying just $.44 cents for mail is unpatriotic. We should pay no less than $2 for sending mail to our loved ones. We should be part of making the postal service make money, especially now that it is run by a millionaire that is invested in other mail delivery services that are not making as much money as they can. It is our capitalistic way of doing things. We should support it fully.

Delivering medicines on time to veterans and old people is not really needed. These people are lying about their conditions. Even if they are not lying, the copay for medicines is too low and unpatriotic. Copay's should be raised so that the post office can make money. It is the capitalistic way, isn't it.

Trump has made me realize that just how much we all need to fight this kind of corruption that takes money out of the postal service pockets and puts into the hands of the Democrats that are taking advantage of all the low costs involved in mailing things and that are too lazy to get up and vote. In addition, who wants to take the chance of voter fraud occurring. The fact it has never happened before in a big way is not good enough. We need to close the doors completely so that not even one fraudulent vote occurs. Especially since we all know that only the Democrats cast fraudulent votes. The Republicans are pristine in their honesty and would never consider doing anything like that to prevent a Democrat from lawfully taking office!

I say, Trump is a hero and we should support him with money out of our pockets and by working harder than the rich to put money in their pockets. That is the American way!

YOU like Trump have a shallow mind = everything Trump says is a lie which is how he has accumulated more than 20,000 lies since taking office.

YOU like Trump have a shallow mind = everything Trump says is a lie which is how he has accumulated more than 20,000 lies since taking office.

Yes, I have a shallow mind just like Trump does and I am proud of being shallow. Shallow will be the new Motto for the next 4 years.

Shipping and mailing First Class is every bit as affordable if not more affordable than anything else.

First Class Shipping can arrive in 3 days or less.

Most every service that goes to Wall Street goes to sh-t. The new postmaster general is the perfect example and Rump is still a fat RUMP.

Do USPS it is a smart bang for the buck.

Shipping and mailing First Class is every bit as affordable if not more affordable than anything else.

Most every service that goes to Wall Street goes to sh-t. The new postmaster general is the perfect example and Rump is still a fat RUMP.

Better believe it and the USPS has some very very cool stamps for our first class mail.

This has been going on since long before the current postmaster, but why let facts get in the way of the circle jerk.

Trumptard mental illness.

The simplest solution is to force people to buy a seat for their letter, on a jetliner, just as if the letter or package was a person. (US SUPREME COURT, case DF34R45> "A letter or package has all the rights and privileges of a person" That way, your letter would get delivered in a timely matter plus the airlines would make a tremendous comeback regarding jobs and services.

Back
Top Bottom