• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Losing his Grip?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I voted twice for The Donald.

But I realize that he is Mr. Yesterday.

The Republicans should be respectful of him but spend their time finding attractive candidates for next year's elections (which, hopefully, will be honest).

Law & order -- "thanks" to the thugs who are running amok in our streets -- will be a winning issue for the Republicans. Even the mayor of Washington, D.C., is now asking for MORE police officers! As you young people say (I am 84): LMAO!

Is anyone listening?

The Fat Man is still doing his darnedest to run a shadow presidency. The upside is that only the dumbest still follow him.

Is anyone listening?

What’s fascinating in that passage is how obviously and destructively partisan he is: he knows it’s a popular bill, and is only worrying that that’s going to make the Dems look good in 2022- so that’s why it must be opposed.

This whole politics thing for him was never really about the country. It was only just all about personal piwer and fame. For that, he is more than happy to run over the whole country.

The Fat Man is still doing his darnedest to run a shadow presidency. The upside is that only the dumbest still follow him.
Yeah, all those threatened primaries are Old Man Yells At Cloud. How pathetic that he is saying Democrats winning is his primary objection to the infrastructure bill. I think he's just jealous he didn't get to it while he was in office.

Horrible little man.

Trump Losing his Grip?​

I reject the premise of the OP. It's been clear to me for at least 5 years that Trump never had a grip to lose.
Nice sentiment, but you must have been away for the years you mention….

Back
Top Bottom