• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Lobotomies

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Good to see some Republicans know the score.

I’m under the belief that to join the Trump train, it is a requirement to be lobotomized as part of the admission.

I’d like to say I was just lashing out in frustration, maybe using a bit of snarky humor, but then one of Trump’s defenders goes and says something so astronomically moronic, that we are forced to consider the possibility that IQs above the speed limit are verboten.

Trump Apologist Makes Bizarre Comparison Between Trump and Military Families | RedState

Yes, Red State writer, a lobotomy was indeed the price of admission to board that trrain. How else to explain the trainwreck?

He Hires Only The Best People!

DNC gets an A+ for trolling the buffoon. As we see, he has simply doubled down on his stupidity, and now the GOP has to make some hard decisions. Do they stand by their man (chuckle) or do they save their own skin and call him out as a buffoon.

And Mr. Trump’s usual political tool kit has appeared to fail him. He earned no reprieve with his complaints that Mr. Khan had been unfair to him; on Sunday morning, he claimed on Twitter that Mr. Khan had “viciously attacked” him. Mr. Trump and his advisers tried repeatedly to change the subject to Islamic terrorism, to no avail.

Instead, Mr. Trump appeared to be caught on Sunday in one of the biggest crises of his campaign, rivaling the uproar in June after he suggested a federal judge, Gonzalo P. Curiel, was biased because of his Mexican heritage. By going after a military family and trafficking in religious stereotypes, Mr. Trump once again breached multiple norms of American politics, redoubling pressure on his fellow Republicans to choose between defending his remarks or breaking publicly with their nominee.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/u...ghazala-donald-trump-muslim-soldier.html?_r=0
Of course, none of that is a win-win. After all, they will lose the vote of the lobotomized if they do; and risk losing the military families if they do not. It couldn't happen to a better bunch.

Kaisch is looking more and more like a genius, I might add. He knew enough to not board that train...or even bother to show up at the station. :lol:

That lady is a complete idiot.

But she's doing a excellent job at being Trump's apologist.

DNC gets an A+ for trolling the buffoon. As we see, he has simply doubled down on his stupidity, and now the GOP has to make some hard decisions. Do they stand by their man (chuckle) or do they save their own skin and call him out as a buffoon.

Of course, none of that is a win-win. After all, they will lose the vote of the lobotomized if they do; and risk losing the military families if they do not. It couldn't happen to a better bunch.

Kaisch is looking more and more like a genius, I might add. He knew enough to not board that train...or even bother to show up at the station. :lol:
The good governor is also holding a helluva' trump card (pun intended): Ohio!

His delegates stuck with him through the convention, and he is highly popular there.

If Kasich were to cause enough ruckus to tilt Ohio away from The Donald (perhaps possible in the usually toss-up Ohio), he could conceivably deny Trump the Presidency.

In essence, Kasich just might have positioned himself as a kingmaker, and just might be holding the keys to throne! He might not be a true kingmaker, but has the distince possibility of being a kingbreaker!

The good governor is also holding a helluva' trump card (pun intended): Ohio!

His delegates stuck with him through the convention, and he is highly popular there.

If Kasich were to cause enough ruckus to tilt Ohio away from The Donald (perhaps possible in the usually toss-up Ohio), he could conceivably deny Trump the Presidency.

In essence, Kasich just might have positioned himself as a kingmaker, and just might be holding the keys to throne! He might not be a true kingmaker, but has the distince possibility of being a kingbreaker!

He has a Senator up for reelection in a tight race.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio Senate - Portman vs. Strickland

Kasich is smart enough to know he has to remain credible to pull Portman through. If he goes with the buffoon, and the buffoon keeps being...well, a buffoon, Kasich may very well lose the Senate seat that I am sure he desperately wants the GOP to keep.

He has a Senator up for reelection in a tight race.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio Senate - Portman vs. Strickland

Kasich is smart enough to know he has to remain credible to pull Portman through. If he goes with the buffoon, and the buffoon keeps being...well, a buffoon, Kasich may very well lose the Senate seat that I am sure he desperately wants the GOP to keep.
Interesting, I wasn't aware of this - thanks.

As to Trump's buffoonery, I sure wouldn't underestimate it's depth!

Interesting, I wasn't aware of this - thanks.

As to Trump's buffoonery, I sure wouldn't underestimate it's depth!
I know. Right?

Back
Top Bottom