• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lift on ban, which ban exactly?

oats

Reaction score
"Trump announces lift on funding ban for faith-based institutions in HBCU pitch"

Which actual ban is being lifted and when was the ban started, I've tried googling this but have not been successful in finding it. Any help would be appreciated.

"Trump announces lift on funding ban for faith-based institutions in HBCU pitch"

Which actual ban is being lifted and when was the ban started, I've tried googling this but have not been successful in finding it. Any help would be appreciated.

Where did you hear this? Do you have a link?

The ban was on government construction loan guarantees on projects at those universities that were viewed as more oriented toward religious activities as opposed to secular ones, but I don't know when they were started.

Welcome to the forum! :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom