• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Lies on Twitter About Doing More for Women Than Any President In History...And Gets Ripped

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I never joined twitter, but it amazes me that the Gaslighter In Chief posts BS like this almost every day, and sometimes I imagine, more than once a day. He must think everyone is as ignorant and gullible as his base, he lives in his own head/fantasy land. :roll:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I have done more for WOMEN than just about any President in HISTORY! As we celebrate the 100th Anniversary of women’s voting rights, we should build a BEAUTIFUL STATUE in Washington D.C. to honor the many brave women who made this possible for our GREAT COUNTRY...

10:20 AM · Aug 14, 2020

Twitter users doubted the sincerity of Trump’s statue suggestion, and some reminded the president of his past offensive rhetoric against women.

Only this week, he called Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) “nasty” and a “mad woman” after presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden picked her as his running mate in the 2020 election.

Trump has also described Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) as a “poor student,” prompting the progressive lawmaker to challenge the president to compare grades.

Critics also noted the multiple allegations of sexual misconduct that have been leveled at Trump.

Others highlighted the Trump White House’s anti-women agenda ― from its push to defund Planned Parenthood to dissolving the White House Council on Women and Girls.

Donald Trump’s Latest Claim About Helping Women Gets Ripped Apart | HuffPost

I never joined twitter, but it amazes me that the Gaslighter In Chief posts BS like this almost every day, and sometimes I imagine, more than once a day. He must think everyone is as ignorant and gullible as his base, he lives in his own head/fantasy land. :roll:

What is his compulsion to use the word Beautiful all the time, heck he even used it to describe WWI and WWII, just seems juvenile.

What is his compulsion to use the word Beautiful all the time, heck he even used it to describe WWI and WWII, just seems juvenile.

He only has about an 800 word vocabulary, he uses what he has.

What a disgusting human being this Donald J. Trump is.

Trump talks like He is trying to get you to buy a unit in Trump Tower.

"I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion." - from Art of the Deal

Why do I suspect that the big beautiful statue in DC to honor women, would be a statue of him.

Not even the most partisan of Republicans, Conservatives, and Trump voters will support this. Bring it on, boogaloo Q bois.

this entire corrupt and horrible era is the fault of Trump VOTERS.

we all knew Trump was a liar and con man. they didn't care.

Why do I suspect that the big beautiful statue in DC to honor women, would be a statue of him.

Donald J. Trump: President of the United States 100 years after Women got the Right to Vote. And 8 years after America elected the first black president.

I am pretty sure at some point we skipped over into some other universe in the multiverse which explains how we could wind up HERE after being THERE.

He's an emotionally retarded douche. He uses the word beautiful to describe his correspondence with his bedfellows, Xi and Kim too.

How in the world does this post have anything to do with what Trump said? Criticizing females now negates what Trump has done for women? Women being criticized is off limits?

Making truthful statements about females is now off limits because they are female?

How in the world does this post have anything to do with what Trump said? Criticizing females now negates what Trump has done for women? Women being criticized is off limits?

Making truthful statements about females is now off limits because they are female?

What has Trump done for women Paradoxical.....specifics please and sources.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez*graduated cum laude from Boston University*College*of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.
Just gotta love that AOC ....... among the all*American*women.

International Relations

In our fast-paced, increasingly interdependent world, the problems and policies of each nation have repercussions that are felt far beyond its borders.

Whether the issue is climatic change caused by carbon dioxide emissions or the rights of workers in factories owned by transnational corporations, decision makers in government and industry must now consider how their actions will affect people and places around the globe.

As an international relations major, you will draw from a variety of academic disciplines to gain a more complete picture of the issues and traditions that shape regions and nations.

Real World Outcomes:*
International relations majors are prepared to embark on exciting careers in many areas related to transnational issues and concerns.

Many have found employment with federal government agencies such as the Foreign Service, international or non-governmental organizations such as the United Nations or companies conducting business or finance operations internationally.

He's a sociopath. Superlatives about anything but himself are as meaningless to him as using the word 'the'. He only uses them because he thinks his target audience will like it and thus like him. There is no empathy. He is incapable of it. That's why they come out so weird.

Back
Top Bottom